Trophy playmat - need information

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Midtown

Trophy playmat - need information

Post by Midtown » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:36 am

Can anyone confirm the origin of this playmat. The pro-player I bought it from at a London pre release said it came from the French nationals and was given to the winner as part of the prize. Has anyone seen one like this before. Note also it is perfactly square but as its made of a velvet type material it need ironing flat.

Its also for sale if anyone wants it. If it is a prize (which I believe it must be, and the pro player I bought it from was legit) it must be quite rare. If no one wants it i'll ebay it. Mail me on: uscm001@hotmail.com

dragsamou

Re: Trophy playmat - need information

Post by dragsamou » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:49 am

midtown wrote:Can anyone confirm the origin of this playmat. The pro-player I bought it from at a London pre release said it came from the French nationals and was given to the winner as part of the prize. Has anyone seen one like this before. Note also it is perfactly square but as its made of a velvet type material it need ironing flat.

Its also for sale if anyone wants it. If it is a prize (which I believe it must be, and the pro player I bought it from was legit) it must be quite rare. If no one wants it i'll ebay it. Mail me on: uscm001@hotmail.com

Hi Midtown.
I can't talk for sure about this one but I have a Sealed one in Japanese from MTG "2004 State/Province/Territory/Island Champs play mats" these were distributed for top 8 prize Winners in Japan.