Summer card value?

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

crazyhbazn69

Summer card value?

Post by crazyhbazn69 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:24 pm

Hi, I was interested on the value of a mint summer blue elemental blast, thanks.

-Danny

ende73

Re: Summer card value?

Post by ende73 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:38 pm

Hi !

I would value that card about $45-50, but since you're talking about a BEB take extra care in not making confusion with this one which is far less valuable: http://www.magiclibrary.net/rarities-armada-images.html

AXIOS

Post by AXIOS » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:36 am

so you mean this one:

instead of this one:

If it is the first one, i'm interested, if it is the second one....i'm also interested.

crazyhbazn69

Post by crazyhbazn69 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:05 am

How much is the second one worth?

Danny

AXIOS

Post by AXIOS » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:24 am

crazyhbazn69 wrote:How much is the second one worth?

Danny
2/3 bucks

crazyhbazn69

Post by crazyhbazn69 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:28 am

Oh I see yeah, I was trying to get the summer one but he no longer has it. :( Sorry Axios

sylvanstu

Post by sylvanstu » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:13 pm

Axios if your in no hurry i can send you a blue elemental blast still in the comic if you want. I have several.
;D

Celebrindor

Post by Celebrindor » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:18 pm

sylvanstu wrote:Axios if your in no hurry i can send you a blue elemental blast still in the comic if you want. I have several.
;D
Is the comic any good?  ;D

AXIOS

Post by AXIOS » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:33 pm

sylvanstu wrote:Axios if your in no hurry i can send you a blue elemental blast still in the comic if you want. I have several.
;D
i'm in no hurry and i loooovvve the comics, honest!
Besides magic i used to be an avid comic collector........

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:43 am

axios wrote:

Me too.  That is what I used to spend all my money on was x-men books.  All of them.  Alternate covers.  haha.  Which ones did you collect?

sylvanstu

Post by sylvanstu » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:41 pm

axios wrote:
I will get in the mail as soon as possible i have been really busy lately and have had no time to get to post office. So soon as i get time it will be on itss way ;D

buster8001

Post by buster8001 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:52 pm

since there is already a topic I wont start a new one. I used to have a good many summer(edgar) magic cards; rares, uncommons, and commons. I traded most away to my close friends; but they are all out of the game, and sold most of their collections. Now I only have two left and I have been trying to get rid of them for a long while; but no one, on any of the trading web sites, wants to give what I beleive they are worth. So I was wondering if you guys could give me some info on the value of a CoP: Black, and a Blue Ward(uncommon). Both are in gem mint condition. I was valuing them at about $50 each. Let me know what you' all(sorry Im from the south) think.

Buster

Muldoon

Post by Muldoon » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:54 am

$40-50 is possible for a random common (COP) but I'd definately try for 70-100 for the ward. Sure, it's a crappy uncommon, but it's still an uncommon, I would definately not sell it for less than 80 myself... And I know you can get that much for it.

Celebrindor

Post by Celebrindor » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:22 am

I got my CoP:B at 31, and the last few on ebay ended around there or so

johnstown713

Post by johnstown713 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:44 am

I had a hard time moving crappy uncommons at around $60.  The COP I would do $40