City of Brass in Italien

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

Post Reply
papou

City of Brass in Italien

Post by papou » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:34 pm

I have found a City of Brass in Italien Citta d'Ottone
It is Black Border with the Arabian Night logo
but
Arabian Night was never translate in Italien
City of Brass was not printed in the Renaissance
Chronicles are white Border
I do not understand
Thx for your help
??? ???

dragsamou

Re: City of Brass in Italien

Post by dragsamou » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:42 pm

papou wrote:I have found a City of Brass in Italien Citta d'Ottone
It is Black Border with the Arabian Night logo
but
Arabian Night was never translate in Italien
City of Brass was not printed in the Renaissance
Chronicles are white Border
I do not understand
Thx for your help
??? ???
Hi and Welcome.
Italian Renaissance  ;)
http://www.wizards.com/magic/generic/ca ... alian.html

papou

Re: City of Brass in Italien

Post by papou » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:02 pm

Hi and Welcome.
Italian Renaissance  Wink

Thx you was right
Italian Renaissance was not the same as
French or German Renaissance

Claude

Gryfalia

Re: City of Brass in Italien

Post by Gryfalia » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:38 am

Sneaky hint..if you are going to buy Renaissance and have access to all three, always buy the Italian.  Nothing really exciting was printed in Legends that got reprinted, so the italian has a much better chance at AN/AQ cards..;-)

Gryfalia

notsofasteddie

Re: City of Brass in Italien

Post by notsofasteddie » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:33 am

Another sneaky hint: Don't forget Japanese Chronicles which included FBB copies of all of the Legends Elder Dragons plus Johan, City of Brass and Erhnam Djinn from Arabian Nights, and the Urza Lands in all of their four (4) forms from Antiquities!

Gryfalia

Re: City of Brass in Italien

Post by Gryfalia » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:06 pm

notsofasteddie wrote:Another sneaky hint: Don't forget Japanese Chronicles which included FBB copies of all of the Legends Elder Dragons plus Johan, City of Brass and Erhnam Djinn from Arabian Nights, and the Urza Lands in all of their four (4) forms from Antiquities!
Yes indeed.  I just managed to get another box of Japanese Chronicles through a rather strange series of events (for a really low price), and am currently resisting the temptation to open it.

But it's a toughie.


Gryfalia

Mr.C

Re: City of Brass in Italien

Post by Mr.C » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:05 pm

gryfalia wrote:
Yes indeed.  I just managed to get another box of Japanese Chronicles through a rather strange series of events (for a really low price), and am currently resisting the temptation to open it.

But it's a toughie.


Gryfalia
Ummm, Would you have the Japanese Legends? From Chronicles? I'd be very interested in trading for them...

dry_cereal

Re: City of Brass in Italien

Post by dry_cereal » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:36 am

how much would you price a japanese chronicles box at?  Dam that's cool.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest