9th Edition Fat Pack

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

bigfatkitty

9th Edition Fat Pack

Post by bigfatkitty » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:51 pm

Not sure if anyone saw the thread started at www.mtgnews.com or not:

M:TG 9th Edition Fat Pack

The Ninth Edition Core Set will contain 350 cardsincluding some of the greatest Magic cards of all-time.

The Ninth Edition Core Game contains everything a beginning player needs. The Core Game provides players the opportunity to sample Magic on both platforms learning to play with physical cards or by using Magic Online.

Fat pack contains 6 booster packs, a 40-card land pack, 2 collectible card boxes, 6 plastic dividers, a spindown life-counter, a player's guide, and an oversized promotional card.

Fat Pack ISBN: 0-7869-3963-X
Fat Pack UPC: 6-63569-09319-0

Release Date: 29th July 2005

Is this the return of Oversized cards or will they be box toppers again?

mintcollector

Re: 9th Edition Fat Pack

Post by mintcollector » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:44 am

methinks box toppers again.

bigfatkitty

Post by bigfatkitty » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:00 am

What about the plastic dividers then?  I wonder if they'd be similar to the conquest dividers.   ???

gamingjim

Post by gamingjim » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:08 am

Hi
I seen the mock version of the 9ed fat pack.

The Land divders are awsom and are like the divders in the Japanese plastic deck boxes thay have a tab on the top at the side of the divder.

The two boxes are either 300 or 400 ct boxes and are the lids are on top.

You will all like the fat packs

Tanwo

Post by Tanwo » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:33 pm

what are exactly the plastic dividers and the conquest dividers?

mintcollector

Post by mintcollector » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:44 pm

tanwo wrote:what are exactly the plastic dividers and the conquest dividers?
I was wondering the same thing myself, but I figured since Jim did not post a pic or link to a pic, his description will have to suffice.  If they are tab dividers that sit in boxes neatly, I may be having to get a bunch of these.  I have switched my trade binder to being a plain white card box with all card sleeves, but sorted by set and color.  I have set dividers I made from cut up poster board.  I keep an external list available for most to see.  This way I can check for cards myself easier without having people thumb through all my stuff.  I only let people go through my cards if they have something I need (which is rare).