Which New Section/Subsection you want to see on the website

Poll regarding the Website, Members and MTG items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Which New Section/Subsection you will want to see on the website

MTG Boosters
25%
MTG Original Art
20%
MTG Paraphernalia
25%
MTG Starters
5%
MTG Unofficial Cards or Stickers
5%
MTG Misprints
20%
MTG Others. Name it
No votes

Total votes: 20

dragsamou
Administrator

Which New Section/Subsection you want to see on the website

Post by dragsamou » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:31 am

Hi Members

Let me know. Thanks
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:18 am

I want a booster section so I can finally add something to the forum instead of just asking questions!

Plus I have a lot more to learn about boosters.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:14 am

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:I want a booster section so I can finally add something to the forum instead of just asking questions!

Plus I have a lot more to learn about boosters.
Hi

Any subsection, that I mention in the poll, will depend Only on the contribution, from Members. As an example, it's not me who can help that much with Boosters, since I collect only regular cards till Exodus. For Misprints, the idea, I have in mind, is showing All the different kind of Misprints possible with Only 1 card as an Example. Paraphernalia, is a Huge section and while I own few things, same so much help will be needed from Members, and scanning some things or taking good pics is really not an easy task. This applies for all the subsections mentioned in the poll, I can add new things in the website , but without a lot of help from members , people willing to spend hours of scanning, providing info, etc....Not that much I can do on my own.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

caquaa
Librarities Legend

Post by caquaa » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:23 am

IMo the site is too cluttered as it is, I'd start combining forums before creating new ones.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:49 pm

caquaa wrote:IMo the site is too cluttered as it is, I'd start combining forums before creating new ones.
Hi

Not sure, I understand, what you mean, please explain.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:29 pm

I am already scanning the fronts and backs of all the boosters I have so I will make that available one finished, or at least, once I run out of boosters to scan.

Not that I have them all, currently running at about 79% complete and the rate of acquisition is slowing down dramatically.

I have barely started scanning them and have yet to crop and edit the scans, a job for another day.

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:01 am

I appreciate the desire for a complete set of scanned boosters, but I think it does fall outside of the "rarities" scope of the site.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:26 am

l0qii wrote:I appreciate the desire for a complete set of scanned boosters, but I think it does fall outside of the "rarities" scope of the site.
Hi Tim

I totally agree with you, but to make a Poll, I needed to add options, Starters as well, don't fall into Rarities. I still have a lot of Promos to add, any new Extension or Edition, it's over 150 cards to add, and I still have to put so many Unofficial cards, Promos, Tokens, Box Sets, etc... Was just making that poll, to know, what Members would like to see, it won't be in a near future anyway.
And as mentioned, any new subsection or section that will be created in the future, can't be done with a Huge help of Members, as there's so many things , I do not own, and providing precised info and High quality scans, took so many hours, and as you know Hans, can't provide or help for scans anymore since the last 2 years.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Knutsen
Legendary Old Card Frame Enthusiast

Post by Knutsen » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:47 pm

dragsamou wrote:
caquaa wrote:IMo the site is too cluttered as it is, I'd start combining forums before creating new ones.
Hi

I think I know what caquaa means - before 'just' adding new sections I would also prefer a clearer/reduced structure of the forum. Something like:

General
- Forum News
- Members Section
- Deletion

Information
- Products/Sets/Promos etc.
- Specialties and Misprints
- Collections
- Events

Trading
- Looking/Having for trade
- Item Value/Availability
- Found on other websites

Off-Topic
- Smalltalk

IMHO that could concentrate topics quite a bit and make it coherent ... of course I don't even know if it technically possible. :)

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Knutsen wrote:
dragsamou wrote:
Hi

I think I know what caquaa means - before 'just' adding new sections I would also prefer a clearer/reduced structure of the forum. Something like:

General
- Forum News
- Members Section
- Deletion

Information
- Products/Sets/Promos etc.
- Specialties and Misprints
- Collections
- Events

Trading
- Looking/Having for trade
- Item Value/Availability
- Found on other websites

Off-Topic
- Smalltalk

IMHO that could concentrate topics quite a bit and make it coherent ... of course I don't even know if it technically possible. :)
Hi

Subject was about Section/Subsection to be eventually added in the future, regarding the forum, it looks real fine to me, the only subsections that were added and it's real long time ago, was because a lot of Members wanted them: Collections, Members Pictures section, etc..0therwise all the others are there since the beginning.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.