My idea ... Want are you collecting

Whenever you have an idea or a question about the website.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

hortar
Librarities Hero

My idea ... Want are you collecting

Post by hortar » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:29 am

Hello members,

I'm relative new on this community, but a old collector and I know how hard can be get some cards, I'm where to help and to receive help from other users.
I'm from Portugal and I would like to help all users that need Portuguese Cards, or collect all the cards of an artist, etc.
But all of us know that is more simple get mint cards when the sets are release that several months after. So my goal is.
If we have a sub section on the forum where the users can put the type of collections that each one have, it will be more simple contact and help the users.
For instance I will know that Peter(agzz) need all new cards with Terese Nielsen art in portuguese, that Mark needs Drudge and Vampire Bats, etc.
And when a new set come out I (and the others also) can start tracking those cards to help each others.

Another point of interest on something like this, Is that if each member describes exactly his collection, we can see the all picture and type of collector that uses Magic Librarities.

Just an Idea
My Projects:
All Portuguese Stuff
20 Beta Rares, Korean Cards,
Limited Editions (Russian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese)
Japanese Chronicles
Promos

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:18 am

Excellent idea!

This is a good place to start
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=3155

And you have my want list already ;)