New Mass Merchandise Resale Promos

Information about new Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

User avatar
aleksandr
Librarities Legend
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:55 am
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: New Resale Promo for 2016!!!!

Post by aleksandr » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:45 am

FelIdar sovereign is just now becoming common at Targets here. I expect I'll find the Outland in a few more months.

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New Resale Promo for 2016!!!!

Post by mystical_tutor » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Aparently there is yet another MM Promo this year. Atarka, World Render 149/165 P

Blister Back:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8108k1km8987 ... k.png?dl=0

Blister Content:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0k3bxs8rz71rp ... s.png?dl=0

Promo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3ndy7qvu5chj ... 6.png?dl=0
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5365
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: New Resale Promo for 2016!!!!

Post by dragsamou » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:08 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:Aparently there is yet another MM Promo this year. Atarka, World Render 149/165 P

Blister Back:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8108k1km8987 ... k.png?dl=0

Blister Content:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0k3bxs8rz71rp ... s.png?dl=0

Promo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3ndy7qvu5chj ... 6.png?dl=0
Hi Gary

This is one from last year (the latest is Felidar Sovereign):
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/942-rar ... -2015.html
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/990-rar ... -2016.html
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New Resale Promo for 2016!!!!

Post by mystical_tutor » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:45 am

dragsamou wrote:Hi Gary

This is one from last year (the latest is Felidar Sovereign):
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/942-rar ... -2015.html
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/990-rar ... -2016.html
Well, Then I finally have last year's MM promos..... they just didn't get it on the shelf last year... LOL.

Thanks Alexis.
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5365
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: New Resale Promo for 2016!!!!

Post by dragsamou » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:23 am

Hi Members

Another Promo card was inserted by mistake in a Walmart booster pack combo as a Promotional card on the front:
* Inkmoth Nexus

World Magic Cup Qualifiers Promo for 2017.
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/1048-ra ... -2017.html

Image

Image
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 991
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Re: New Resale Promo for 2016!!!!

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:08 am

Hey all,

I just picked up a Thalia's Lancers Mass Merchandise promo. #047/205 P Promo. Art by David Palumbo. I didn't find any images with a quick google search.... am I the first to find one of these?

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 991
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Re: New Resale Promo for 2016!!!!

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:25 am

Here's a picture of the card with part of the packaging.

Image

The 2nd card? a Concentrate from C14.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5365
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: New Resale Promo for 2016!!!!

Post by dragsamou » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:33 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Hey all,

I just picked up a Thalia's Lancers Mass Merchandise promo. #047/205 P Promo. Art by David Palumbo. I didn't find any images with a quick google search.... am I the first to find one of these?
Nice find, on my way to add it in the Resale Promos subsection. For me, you're the first one to mention it. Where did you get it, Walmart, Target or others (Toys R Us , GameStop, Meijer) ?
What's the year on the card, 2016 tab is the first year with 3 cards (beside the mistake ones)
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote: The 2nd card? a Concentrate from C14.
Not sure I get that part, was it a Promo also ?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 991
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Re: New Resale Promo for 2016!!!!

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:20 pm

dragsamou wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Hey all,

I just picked up a Thalia's Lancers Mass Merchandise promo. #047/205 P Promo. Art by David Palumbo. I didn't find any images with a quick google search.... am I the first to find one of these?
Nice find, on my way to add it in the Resale Promos subsection. For me, you're the first one to mention it. Where did you get it, Walmart, Target or others (Toys R Us , GameStop, Meijer) ?
What's the year on the card, 2016 tab is the first year with 3 cards (beside the mistake ones)
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote: The 2nd card? a Concentrate from C14.
Not sure I get that part, was it a Promo also ?
it's a 2017 promo.... this might have been put on the shelves accidentally. I bought it at a Wal-Mart. I checked 2 Targets and a different Wal-Mart today and only found packages for Atarka.

The packaging says it comes with 2 bonus cards. I just want everyone to know the 2nd "bonus" card won't be another promo. but it could be something neat from old Commander product.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5365
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: New Mass Merchandise Resale Promos

Post by dragsamou » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:49 am

New Resale Promo from Target, first one with the Expansion symbol:

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/1053-ra ... ml#card002

Image
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 991
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Re: New Mass Merchandise Resale Promos

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Alexis, you can add Target to where you can get the Resale Atarka.... The New Braunfels Target still has them available.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests