Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Information about new Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou

User avatar
l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator
Posts: 1779
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:56 am
Location: PA
Contact:

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by l0qii » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:52 am

Was just coming here it post those! :D
Thanks for helping me keep the list updated

Also, should we remove #62? Was that never confirmed?

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by dragsamou » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:10 am

l0qii wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:52 am
Was just coming here it post those! :D
Thanks for helping me keep the list updated

Also, should we remove #62? Was that never confirmed?
My pleasure, adding pics with Google Photos, takes only few minutes. I have sent again a message to the member that mentioned it asking for a pic to prove it exists, waiting for his reply. I think that if it's only rumored without a pic or else, we should wait before adding it to the list. IMHO.
PS: I have kept track also of the sales prices that are visible, and whenever some are offered for sale, as the number of wrong statements or comments are legions.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

BenBleiweiss
Legendary StarcityGames General Manager
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:24 am

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by BenBleiweiss » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:05 am

Anonymous person contacted me. This person had opened #91, and provided a picture. They do not wish to be identified or to sell at this time.

https://twitter.com/StarCityBen/status/ ... 4653162499

BenBleiweiss
Legendary StarcityGames General Manager
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:24 am

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by BenBleiweiss » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:15 am

Also I can confirm that #77 sold for $5,000 (being the first one ever opened globally!)

BenBleiweiss
Legendary StarcityGames General Manager
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:24 am

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by BenBleiweiss » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:17 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MTGmisp ... 358380857/

#16 sold for $1,100
#100 has a $5K bid, but it has not yet sold.

stu55
Librarities Legend
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 9:23 am

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by stu55 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:18 am

I am loving that this site is getting some good traffic again because of this!

User avatar
l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator
Posts: 1779
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:56 am
Location: PA
Contact:

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by l0qii » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:42 am

BenBleiweiss wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:05 am
Anonymous person contacted me. This person had opened #91, and provided a picture. They do not wish to be identified or to sell at this time.

https://twitter.com/StarCityBen/status/ ... 4653162499
Thanks Ben! Updated.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by dragsamou » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:08 am

Image
#40 of 100. From Secret Lair Drop Series: Phyrexian Praetors: Compleat Edition, Foil Edition or non foil Edition (waiting for confirmation).
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MTGmisp ... 141413512/
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by dragsamou » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:28 am

Image
#91 of 100, pic added. From Secret Lair Drop Series: Phyrexian Praetors: Compleat Edition non foil Edition.
NOT FOR SALE FOR THE MOMENT
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by dragsamou » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:36 am

BenBleiweiss wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:15 am
Also I can confirm that #77 sold for $5,000 (being the first one ever opened globally!)
Hi Ben

This was indeed the first one sold for 5000$, but as it was a private deal, there's no evidence about it. That sold price has been questioned, same will apply with the #100 being offered and with a 5K bid apparently.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

BenBleiweiss
Legendary StarcityGames General Manager
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:24 am

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by BenBleiweiss » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:25 am

dragsamou wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:36 am
BenBleiweiss wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:15 am
Also I can confirm that #77 sold for $5,000 (being the first one ever opened globally!)
Hi Ben

This was indeed the first one sold for 5000$, but as it was a private deal, there's no evidence about it. That sold price has been questioned, same will apply with the #100 being offered and with a 5K bid apparently.
I can tell you that #77 was sold by me/StarCityGames.com for $5k. I personally can vouch that is what the card sold for, because I sold it. I don't know how much more evidence is needed here!

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by dragsamou » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:25 am

BenBleiweiss wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:25 am
dragsamou wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:36 am
BenBleiweiss wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:15 am
Also I can confirm that #77 sold for $5,000 (being the first one ever opened globally!)
Hi Ben

This was indeed the first one sold for 5000$, but as it was a private deal, there's no evidence about it. That sold price has been questioned, same will apply with the #100 being offered and with a 5K bid apparently.
I can tell you that #77 was sold by me/StarCityGames.com for $5k. I personally can vouch that is what the card sold for, because I sold it. I don't know how much more evidence is needed here!
Ben

This is not a personal comment and it has nothing to do with you. I know very well that group where so many times people are throwing money before anything else. Some people are simply skeptical, especially when the deal is done in private with you or anyone else, this applies for any MTG groups. It doesn't show in comments at the difference of visible biddings, the buyer didn't mention anything, etc. On my part, I'm an extremely discreet and private collector, and I do respect anonymous private bid. That 5K price create a buzz, and has been used as a reference a lot of times, as mentioned previously, the #100 is in the same position, there's a visible 5k offer for the #1 of 100 if it ever shows up, let's not talk about the rumored offer of 10K for the #69 (even if it's not for sale) or the asked price of US $19,876.00 for the one offered on Ebay, those are good to be discussed in kindergarten.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

BenBleiweiss
Legendary StarcityGames General Manager
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:24 am

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by BenBleiweiss » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:44 pm

#69 finally confirmed by a reputable dealer! https://twitter.com/MannoCz/status/1465310592823083014

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by dragsamou » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:02 pm

BenBleiweiss wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:44 pm
#69 finally confirmed by a reputable dealer! https://twitter.com/MannoCz/status/1465310592823083014
Great. That also confirms that the Foil Viscera Seer can be obtain in Europe, as so many times in comments, it was mentioned that they were only available in North America. Another one was found in Canada. Also All Secret Lairs are Made in USA (None are printed in Belgium so far).
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Reversed SLD Viscera Seer - tracking all 100 copies

Post by dragsamou » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:47 am

Image
#2 of 100. From Secret Lair Drop Series: Phyrexian Praetors: Compleat Edition, Foil Edition.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MTGmisp ... 047969088/
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests