New Judge Promo Yawgmoth's Will

Information about new Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

hammr7
Librarities Legend

Post by hammr7 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:12 am

Who has the most recent uncut sheet of Magic cards? If you have an uncut sheet, then it should have some text about where it was printed (in addition to the property of Wizards disclaimers).

mahdishain
Librarities Legend

Post by mahdishain » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:15 am

i don't believe the printer's information is on any of my sheets. i am not sure since most of them are put up but the ones that i have easy access to do not mention who printed them and i do not remember carta mundi being on any of my sheets.

hammr7
Librarities Legend

Post by hammr7 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:45 pm

I believe that there is a code number on each side of uncut sheets that is/was specific to Carta Mundi's internal scheduling. My most recent sheet is 2000, and at that time it was a "PBM#". My guess was that it was short for Production Batch Number.

wizard1
Librarities Legend

Post by wizard1 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:59 am

hammr7 wrote:I believe that there is a code number on each side of uncut sheets that is/was specific to Carta Mundi's internal scheduling. My most recent sheet is 2000, and at that time it was a "PBM#". My guess was that it was short for Production Batch Number.
What sheet is it? And I want it! hehe

hammr7
Librarities Legend

Post by hammr7 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:33 pm

wizard1 wrote:
hammr7 wrote:I believe that there is a code number on each side of uncut sheets that is/was specific to Carta Mundi's internal scheduling. My most recent sheet is 2000, and at that time it was a "PBM#". My guess was that it was short for Production Batch Number.
What sheet is it? And I want it! hehe
Sorry, but that particular sheet is unique! You probably don't want to afford it, and even if you did, there's a waiting list if I ever decide to sell it. ;-D