Elspeth vs tezzeret pics!

Information about new Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

shaselai1
Librarities Hero
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Elspeth vs tezzeret pics!

Post by shaselai1 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:22 pm

http://wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Artic ... arcana/501

i personally dont like the new elspeth pic. tezzeret looks kinda cool though.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Mmm, arts ok, but regardless, I plan on buying 2 cases. I see this Duel Deck easily being $50 a pop in 6 months.

User avatar
macone
Librarities Legend
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:06 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Post by macone » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:24 am

Today I bought one, but the two decks inside are both blue(Tezzeret) decks.... :-O

Mispacking??? :-\

Annorax
Legendary Elder Atog General
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:42 am

Post by Annorax » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:43 pm

macone wrote:Today I bought one, but the two decks inside are both blue(Tezzeret) decks.... :-O

Mispacking??? :-\
Can't you see a card from each deck through the cutout in the package?

User avatar
magic-belgium
Librarities Legend
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 am
Location: Belgium

Post by magic-belgium » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:30 pm

So far, I've seen the Elspeth Dual Deck in the following languages :

English
French
German
Italian
Japanese

Have you seen it in other languages ?

User avatar
magic-belgium
Librarities Legend
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 am
Location: Belgium

Post by magic-belgium » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Mmm, arts ok, but regardless, I plan on buying 2 cases. I see this Duel Deck easily being $50 a pop in 6 months.
I wouldn't be so sure, as the availability is quite huge due to the printing in several languages.

Each country like France and Germany has both English and local language printings...

User avatar
macone
Librarities Legend
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:06 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Post by macone » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Annorax wrote:
macone wrote:Today I bought one, but the two decks inside are both blue(Tezzeret) decks.... :-O

Mispacking??? :-\
Can't you see a card from each deck through the cutout in the package?
Yes, the top card of each decks seen in the cutout was Elspeth and Tezzeret.
But under the Elspeth, the deck was Blue one. Tezzeret side is blue indeed.

Volcanon
Legendary Snooty Caller
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:17 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post by Volcanon » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:34 pm

If its still sealed, resell it on feebay.

sib51
Librarities Legend
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: France

Post by sib51 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am

macone wrote:
Annorax wrote:
macone wrote:Today I bought one, but the two decks inside are both blue(Tezzeret) decks.... :-O

Mispacking??? :-\
Can't you see a card from each deck through the cutout in the package?
Yes, the top card of each decks seen in the cutout was Elspeth and Tezzeret.
But under the Elspeth, the deck was Blue one. Tezzeret side is blue indeed.
I've exactly the same problem: I got 2 Elspeth Decks in my pack.
One was french and the other one was ... italian :-O

Volcanon
Legendary Snooty Caller
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:17 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post by Volcanon » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:42 am

Is the mishra's factory the fall art again?

User avatar
yawg07
Legendary Chairman of Altered Art
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:20 am

Post by yawg07 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:26 pm


User avatar
magic-belgium
Librarities Legend
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 am
Location: Belgium

Post by magic-belgium » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:37 pm

magic-belgium wrote:So far, I've seen the Elspeth Dual Deck in the following languages :

English
French
German
Italian
Japanese

Have you seen it in other languages ?
Spanish confirmed as well.

Volcanon
Legendary Snooty Caller
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:17 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post by Volcanon » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 am

Aw... That means there's two new-face Mishra's Factories now.

But this one isnt foil, so I guess I'm sticking with the DCI one.

User avatar
squt
Legendary Misprint Error Collector
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:51 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Post by squt » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:18 pm

EvT was NOT printed in Japanese.

User avatar
hortar
Librarities Hero
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:57 am
Location: Portugal - Cartaxo

Post by hortar » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm

No Portuguese also.

Like normal for all Special Sets and Promos.
My Projects:
All Portuguese Stuff
20 Beta Rares, Korean Cards,
Limited Editions (Russian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese)
Japanese Chronicles
Promos

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest