Koth Emblem

Information about new Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Koth Emblem

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:36 pm

In case you haven't opened your Venser vs Koth deck I thought you might like to see this:

Has anyone seen these any place besides the duel deck (and, of course, "you know where")?

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

caquaa
Librarities Legend

Re: Koth Emblem

Post by caquaa » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:59 pm

mystical_tutor wrote: Has anyone seen these any place besides the duel deck (and, of course, "you know where")?
they don't come from anywhere but the Koth vs Venser deck. It also has the Venser emblem as well. Find it odd you linked one but not the other....

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Re: Koth Emblem

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 pm

caquaa wrote:
mystical_tutor wrote: Has anyone seen these any place besides the duel deck (and, of course, "you know where")?
they don't come from anywhere but the Koth vs Venser deck. It also has the Venser emblem as well. Find it odd you linked one but not the other....
Gosh, I need to leave something for others to do......

Honestly, I didn't even notice that the one in the deck was different. Thanks for drawing my attention to it.

Gary