Problems,Bugs,etc...On Magic Rarities and Magic Card Sets.

Whenever you encounter a problem, a typo error, etc... On the Forum, Magic Rarities, Magic Cards Sets, Magazine
Galleries Sections.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:15 pm

I think the index for the Euro Lands promo section should be updated with the following information:

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/events ... euroland08

Also, in the Arena League (English) index, the expansion symbol for the 2002 Island and Man-o'-War promos is listed as the DCI symbol, but it should be the Arena symbol.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:01 am

In the 10th Edition alternate text foil section, the card True Believer is listed as having a card number 353/383, but should be 53/383.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi Mark

Thanks =D>
berkumps wrote:In all of the duel deck sections, the foil cards are indicated to have 'alternate art', however the other cards in the deck with 'alternate art' are indicated as having 'new artwork'. I'm just wondering why the nonfoil ones have 'new artwork' in the description, but the foil ones say 'alternate art'. I think they should all be the same, either all described as having 'alternate art', or as 'new artwork'.

In the Phyrexia vs. Coalition section, the Dark Ritual in the Phryexia deck is indicated as having 'new artwork', however this picture is from the Urza's Saga Dark Ritual, and not new.
Everything has been changed to Alternate Art. I took off the Voltaic Key, as it's in Magic 2011. I have modified the info of All the Duel Decks.
berkumps wrote:In the Test Prints section, for the UNL with Rev/AQ backs, it reads:

Forcefield-Shivan Dragon-Badlands-Birds of Paradise-Lich-Island Unlimited Front and "Unlimited Rare Cards with Antiquities/Revised Back" Back

It should read:

Forcefield-Shivan Dragon-Badlands-Birds of Paradise-Lich-Two-Headed Giant of Foriys Unlimited Front and "Unlimited Rare Cards with Antiquities/Revised Back" Back
Fixed
berkumps wrote:In the full box promos section index and 2009 tab, the Honor of the Pure numbering does not have an asterisk, but it should (*16/249).
Fixed
berkumps wrote:I think the index for the Euro Lands promo section should be updated with the following information:

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/events ... euroland08

Also, in the Arena League (English) index, the expansion symbol for the 2002 Island and Man-o'-War promos is listed as the DCI symbol, but it should be the Arena symbol.
Info added and Arena Fixed
berkumps wrote:In the 10th Edition alternate text foil section, the card True Believer is listed as having a card number 353/383, but should be 53/383.
Fixed
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:37 am

10th Edition alternate text foil section is missing Whispersilk Cloak.

Image Image

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 pm

berkumps wrote:10th Edition alternate text foil section is missing Whispersilk Cloak.
Thanks added :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 pm

In the 10th Ed alternate text foil section, I think there should be some sort of note with each card that either gained flavor text, or had it's flavor text changed. For example:

Image Image

Also, perhaps a note should be added with the Reya promo in the Game Day section to indicate that the reminder text has been removed from it (similar to the regular foil):

Image Image

simonl6714

Post by simonl6714 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Prophecy foil sets collector 772/1144
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html
Research any french, italian, chinese foil prophecy avatar and PY misprint and Artist proofs.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:53 pm

berkumps wrote:In the 10th Ed alternate text foil section, I think there should be some sort of note with each card that either gained flavor text, or had it's flavor text changed.

Hi Mark
Will you have the time, to make the full list with the "Gained flavor Text" and "Flavor text changed", so I can then add the info on all the cards.

Also, perhaps a note should be added with the Reya promo in the Game Day section to indicate that the reminder text has been removed from it (similar to the regular foil)
Done
simonl6714 wrote:Some pics oversized :
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/615-rar ... -foil.html
Thanks. Fixed
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:42 pm

I don't think anyone would have noticed it...
in the World Championships Deck Support Cards 1998 Brian Hacker Deck List Card, it should be Paladin en-Vec, not Paladin en-Kor

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:I don't think anyone would have noticed it...
in the World Championships Deck Support Cards 1998 Brian Hacker Deck List Card, it should be Paladin en-Vec, not Paladin en-Kor
Thanks. Fixed.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 pm

I just noticed that for the Arena 2004 promo Ashnod's Coupon, the card numbering is 14/8, but is missing the A04 after the number. On the site the card is listed as 14/8 A04, which makes sense, however this is not the actual card numbering. I'm wondering if either:

a) there should be a note indicating that this card is misprinted, missing the A04, or

b) the card numbering on the site should be changed to just 14/8.

Thoughts?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 am

berkumps wrote:I just noticed that for the Arena 2004 promo Ashnod's Coupon, the card numbering is 14/8, but is missing the A04 after the number. On the site the card is listed as 14/8 A04, which makes sense, however this is not the actual card numbering. I'm wondering if either:

a) there should be a note indicating that this card is misprinted, missing the A04, or

b) the card numbering on the site should be changed to just 14/8.

Thoughts?
Hi Mark
I have changed all the Unhinged cards to their exact numbering and texting
and added for the Ashnod's Coupon Misprint missing the A04. Thanks
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

pp
Legendary Complete Set Collector

Post by pp » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:07 pm

*UNLIMITED RARE SHEETS WITH ANTIQUITIES/REVISED BACK*
(here: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/719-rar ... index.html)

It's not revised, it's the unlimited common sheet

And it's flipped by 180 degrees (AQ too), so if you take the print sheets you can figure out what cards where together!

ex. Black lotus must be Drain Life

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:06 am

pp wrote:
*UNLIMITED RARE SHEETS WITH ANTIQUITIES/REVISED BACK*
(here: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/719-rar ... index.html)

It's not revised, it's the unlimited common sheet

And it's flipped by 180 degrees (AQ too), so if you take the print sheets you can figure out what cards where together!

ex. Black lotus must be Drain Life
Hi Patrick
Not sure, I understand what you mean. The Front is a Rare Unlimited card, the back is Antiquities and Unlimited Commons?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

pp
Legendary Complete Set Collector

Post by pp » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 am

dragsamou wrote: Hi Patrick
Not sure, I understand what you mean. The Front is a Rare Unlimited card, the back is Antiquities and Unlimited Commons?
Yes exactly, Unlimited common.