Compilation of the Filler Cards missing on the Website

Everything that's missing on the Magic Rarities, Magic card Sets and Magazine and Comics Galleries Sections.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Compilation of the Filler Cards missing on the Website

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed May 12, 2010 10:26 pm

dragsamou wrote:Hi Members
Trying to make a compilation of the Filler cards missing on the Website.If I forget any, or info are wrong, let me know:
Contributors, mainly Alexis and The Swiss;

I must say this is a really great piece of work on your part. I take little interest in filler cards as they are just escapees from the trash bin but I certainly recognize diligent effort and detailed work. This is a valuable contribution to both this board and the world of Magic collectors.

Thank you

Gary

User avatar
berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master
Posts: 2193
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:56 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by berkumps » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:23 pm

I seem to have a Planechase filler not on the site.

Image

Image

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5552
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Post by dragsamou » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:55 am

berkumps wrote:I seem to have a Planechase filler not on the site.
Hi Mark

What's the difference with the 033 ?
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/348-rar ... ml#seecard
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master
Posts: 2193
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:56 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by berkumps » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 pm

dragsamou wrote:
berkumps wrote:I seem to have a Planechase filler not on the site.
Hi Mark

What's the difference with the 033 ?
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/348-rar ... ml#seecard
The font type and size is different.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5552
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Post by dragsamou » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 pm

berkumps wrote:
dragsamou wrote:
berkumps wrote:I seem to have a Planechase filler not on the site.
Hi Mark

What's the difference with the 033 ?
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/348-rar ... ml#seecard
The font type and size is different.
Hi Mark

This is my fault, I have used the same blank front for both of them. I just checked, my Planechase Filler, and it's like yours. I will fix it now.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest