Basic Land Global Set

Web Galleries of Individual Members Collections

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, mystical_tutor

artbcnco

Basic Land Global Set

Post by artbcnco » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi!

Finally I took the time to register my Basic Land Global Set (I still need to add the Salvat/Hachette Decks, which I'm missing the French and English versions):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =557780722

Right now, I would need some help to try working on it, not only for finding the cards I'm missing, but also for future sets (as each year, too many of them are printed in different languages). If anyone would be willing to help with one of the languages (AKA provide me with the new basic lands in that language), please PM me. Ideally, I would need someone for each of the different languages (except Spanish and English). I would love to help you with wathever I can in return (or offer a fair price). I also accept donations, as it is a gigantic task.
Right now, my focus is more on non-foil basics, as I feel they will be easier to find.

Thanks for your help!

BillBo
Legendary Land Lord

Re: Basic Land Global Set

Post by BillBo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:12 am

artbcnco wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:33 pm
Finally I took the time to register my Basic Land Global Set
Wow, just wow, that's very ambitious, but you've accomplished a lot already. It seems I have some, but it will take some time to go through your spreadsheet and find what I believe I have. I'll be in touch, but it might take a while.
I collect land cards, just that.
My want list: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=9128

artbcnco

Re: Basic Land Global Set

Post by artbcnco » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi!
I'm still trying to find those of you who could help me with this collection, by helping me find cards I'm missing or by being able to get some future set. I would be interested in collaborating with people having access to cards in all languages but English or Spanish (I already have access to those), for future trades or similar.
Thanks for your help!