What is it? Test print sheet or what?

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, pickle.69, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, l0qii, mystical_tutor, pp, dragsamou

Post Reply
User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3053
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

What is it? Test print sheet or what?

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Considering that I know nothing about test prints or the testing process, knowledgeable input on this would be greatly appreciated. I have had it for some time, at least '99. It appears to have all sorts of information on it that a normal sheet would not have, including an instruction in pencil at the bottom of the sheet and notes on colors on the sides. I have been having a challenge with Drop Box trying to get links but Here is my try. If anyone is interested in buying it please feel free to make an offer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjrjoy46cepj9 ... 1.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcntsydggrwow ... 4.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/44qrvyophtedv ... 2.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/287qsuzfwhce1 ... 1.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jergaah9n3ek3 ... e.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/frnalz4k698qs ... k.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrtg1ks291uk2 ... r.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tltcqpcfl3s23 ... t.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9bwxxdb6mpwu ... l.jpg?dl=0
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5224
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: What is it? Test print sheet or what?

Post by dragsamou » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:02 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:Considering that I know nothing about test prints or the testing process, knowledgeable input on this would be greatly appreciated. I have had it for some time, at least '99. It appears to have all sorts of information on it that a normal sheet would not have, including an instruction in pencil at the bottom of the sheet and notes on colors on the sides. I have been having a challenge with Drop Box trying to get links but Here is my try. If anyone is interested in buying it please feel free to make an offer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjrjoy46cepj9 ... 1.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcntsydggrwow ... 4.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/44qrvyophtedv ... 2.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/287qsuzfwhce1 ... 1.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jergaah9n3ek3 ... e.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/frnalz4k698qs ... k.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrtg1ks291uk2 ... r.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tltcqpcfl3s23 ... t.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9bwxxdb6mpwu ... l.jpg?dl=0
Hi Gary

As mentioned previously, I think this is the last stage like a press check before printing to correct the few last errors. I don't know the meaning of the numbers on the side. This is the pic of the Rare Unglued sheet:

Image
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3053
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: What is it? Test print sheet or what?

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:30 pm

Thanks Alexis. It must be that things are already happening for your move to the new server as things keep dropping down and I can not see what I am typing. I'll check back later.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5224
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: What is it? Test print sheet or what?

Post by dragsamou » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:56 am

mystical_tutor wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:30 pm
Thanks Alexis. It must be that things are already happening for your move to the new server as things keep dropping down and I can not see what I am typing. I'll check back later.

Gary
Hi Gary

There's no move to the new server till the 18th of February, but the forum was updated with the latest updates from phpBB:
Updated Database from version 3.1.5 to version 3.2.0
Module added » ACP_VIGLINK_SETTINGS
Extension updated » phpbb/viglink

What you mean by things keep dropping down ? I can see what I type. Did you clear the cache of your browser that might help. Keep me informed.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3053
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: What is it? Test print sheet or what?

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:44 pm

clearing the browsing history seems to have cleared things up a lot. Thanks.
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

User avatar
CHaPuZaS
Legendary Spanish Trash Hoarder
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:10 am
Location: Madrid, Spain
Contact:

Re: What is it? Test print sheet or what?

Post by CHaPuZaS » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:16 pm

This is one of the sexyest things I've ever seen.

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3053
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: What is it? Test print sheet or what?

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Gary
[/quote]
Hi Gary

There's no move to the new server till the 18th of February, but the forum was updated with the latest updates from phpBB:
Updated Database from version 3.1.5 to version 3.2.0
Module added » ACP_VIGLINK_SETTINGS
Extension updated » phpbb/viglink

What you mean by things keep dropping down ? I can see what I type. Did you clear the cache of your browser that might help. Keep me informed.
[/quote]
Alexis. seems that the clear buffer helped with the board a lot. the drop down things were menues from verous places and when the cursor touched the place the thing dropped down (or poped up) and covered the posting area. That is not happening now though so I hope all is well. Have fun with the server move...
Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3053
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: What is it? Test print sheet or what?

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:25 pm

CHaPuZaS wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:16 pm
This is one of the sexyest things I've ever seen.
I can not believe that, with a young handsome hot Spainard
like yourself i suspect you have seen some very sexy things in sheets.........
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest