Rishadan Port Foil JPN variations?

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Teletran1

Rishadan Port Foil JPN variations?

Post by Teletran1 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Hello,

Hoping to get some more info. I have read in one of the FB misprint groups, that I can long longer find, there is a variation on Japanese foil Rishadan Port from Mercadian Masques. It was stated some have marking that make it look like there are birds around the lighthouse in the art. This is not damage to the card. Does anybody know more? Is this only the Japanese foil printings. Are there enough out there to realistically attempt to get some? Long shot but can anybody hazard a ratio between regular and "bird" ones?

Thanks!

*Edited after Alexis' reply - It is Japanese foil Ports with these variations not English foils, my mistake.
Last edited by Teletran1 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Rishadan Port Foil EN variations?

Post by dragsamou » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:16 am

Teletran1 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:32 pm
Hello,

Hoping to get some more info. I have read in one of the FB misprint groups, that I can long longer find, there is a variation on English foil Rishadan Port from Mercadian Masques. It was stated some have marking that make it look like there are birds around the lighthouse in the art. This is not damage to the card. Does anybody know more? Is this only the English foil printings. Are there enough out there to realistically attempt to get some? Long shot but can anybody hazard a ratio between regular and "bird" ones?

Thanks!
Hi

Do you have a pic of that foil "birds" version ?
I know about square cut English foil Rishadan Port MM
Crimped English foil Rishadan Port MM
Cutline English foil Rishadan Port MM
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.