not so secret santa

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

implode
Legendary Dragon Master Collector

Post by implode » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:17 pm

I got a package from TN...according to my mom who is back home. Someone sent me a whole heckuva lot of dragons in a invasion binder. I'm assuming this might be from you, as I'm clueless on where else it might have come from. =P~ She also mentioned autographed cards specifically.

I will know more Wed when I drive back home...so don't panic if I seem absent. If it is your package, then big time props even without seeing it yet.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Implode....

You must be more careful about such posts. There will now be a traffic jam at the post office.
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

implode

Post by implode » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 pm

You know me I'm a skeptic about most things personal generosity. Guess thats a product of living in the "show me state".

bertrand

Post by bertrand » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:42 pm

If I'm not too late, please let me know if you have any Molten Sentry, foil Horned Turtle, foil Spitting Slugs, or Arcbound Overseers. Any language is great.

Please let me see your list of stuff to finish, you never know what I might have lying around..

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:58 pm

implode wrote:You know me I'm a skeptic about most things personal generosity. Guess thats a product of living in the "show me state".
Hay, I'b been to that state... Spent a year there one night.....

Gary

sib51
Librarities Legend

Post by sib51 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:42 pm

I'm collecting Skeleton Ship from Ice age :-P
I already have 27 of them :wink:
and Ebon Praetor from Fallen empire
I love the artwork of those 2 cards
:-P :-P :-P

implode

Post by implode » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 am

OK back home--some very interesting dragons and a binder I really wanted. I'm now straightening the hinges on the binder as it won't close. I'm hoping with a little work it will be back to working condition.

highlights included:
Covetous Proof
Gott Promo (first one in my collection)
Signed Quicksilver Dr.
Russian Pit Dr.
7x Quicksilver Dr (from one of the promo decks--jace chandra?)
Starter Volcanic Dr
A couple foil Dr
UNL Shivan (previously I only owned 1)
Plus literally dozens of other dragons.

I really love these, they are great. Obv I will give them a good home. If I can't get the binder to close again, I think I will go out and get some clamps and try that.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Dear (Not so Secret) Santa;

Wow am I happy, you didn't even eat the cookies or drink the milk....

3 holes filled in my Japanese Chrinicles-wow USA-4th, Japanese promo I thought I'd never get, Old Gateway promo in pristine shape and + + + but the prize(s) are the signed Glen Angus cards--specially the one with Arnie's sig also.

Much much much thanks and I will be looking at your list--as soon as I find it... now where did I put that darn thing, heres the AT&T bill and the adds for the Medicare suppliments and............

Merry Christmas

Gary

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:52 pm

OK, even after a forum search I can't find your list. Is it still up?

Gary

psrex
Librarities Legend

Post by psrex » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:37 am

mystical_tutor wrote:OK, even after a forum search I can't find your list. Is it still up?
I'm wondering this too. I searched on MOTL as well, but I didn't turn up anything.

Mirror_Lich
Legendary Silent Forum Stalker

update

Post by Mirror_Lich » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 am

Greetings all, quick update... I am traveling again for my job. I sorted around 150K cards when I was in, got most of your packages sent out.

First off, hope your holidays went well. Sounds like a few packages are arriving. Implode- sorry if the binder was damaged, I left it up to my mom to ship, so maybe she used too small a box? check your pm. Gary, just glad to help and happy you liked them.

As for my list, I will post one in the "standard magic products" since its off topic a bit. Please keep in mind its a rough estimate of what I need to finish off a few sets... I need everything thats posted, but would prefer to get the rares or oddities over the com/unc's as Im sure they are laying around somewhere!

But, anything and everything would be appreciated. I am also willing to purchase anything on the lists as fair prices. Feel free to lmk what you have or what you need.