Sealed German 10th Edition commons

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Sealed German 10th Edition commons

Post by berkumps » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:19 pm

I purchased these packs recently (have not received them yet), and was wondering what on earth they are?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:46 am

Hi Mark

Demo Samplers X Edition, they exist in French, Russian. So, you can add German on the list:

SAMPLER BOOSTER PACKS

10th Edition
Made in USA: French, Russian
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

jhavuka
Librarities Member

Post by jhavuka » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Indeed. They were supposed to given away when you demo a game of Magic to someone. The demo kit was badly designed as the decks only contained creatures and each player started with five points of life. And on top it all the giveaway packs could contain instants and/or sorceries which were not necessarily explained during the demo.

The English packs are made in USA. I have some amount of them if anyone is interested.
I want my sheep! Collecting Ovinize, any and all languages.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 pm

jhavuka wrote:Indeed. They were supposed to given away when you demo a game of Magic to someone. The demo kit was badly designed as the decks only contained creatures and each player started with five points of life. And on top it all the giveaway packs could contain instants and/or sorceries which were not necessarily explained during the demo.

The English packs are made in USA. I have some amount of them if anyone is interested.
Hi

I could be interested by a pack of each color on top...
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:11 am

jhavuka wrote:Indeed. They were supposed to given away when you demo a game of Magic to someone. The demo kit was badly designed as the decks only contained creatures and each player started with five points of life. And on top it all the giveaway packs could contain instants and/or sorceries which were not necessarily explained during the demo.

I am interested, pm sent
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.