Meld test prints

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

Post Reply
User avatar
AlcesAlces
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Wales

Meld test prints

Post by AlcesAlces » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:33 pm

Does anyone have any information on the new meld test prints? I've seen a couple that have Endbringer on two cards. Does anyone know how rare they are and where they came from? Are there any other versions?

Thanks for the input!

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5612
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Meld test prints

Post by dragsamou » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:19 am

AlcesAlces wrote:Does anyone have any information on the new meld test prints? I've seen a couple that have Endbringer on two cards. Does anyone know how rare they are and where they came from? Are there any other versions?

Thanks for the input!
Hi

For info on the first one who shows up beginning of March:
https://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comme ... ught_into/

Then 30 Sets (60 cards) were offered on Ebay for 50$, they were bought at the speed of light after that they sold for more.

Apparently only 8/8 Endbringer (instead of normal 5/5) was available on the back of a card.

Image

Image
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
AlcesAlces
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Wales

Re: Meld test prints

Post by AlcesAlces » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:23 am

That's great, thanks! Do we know if they were only pulled from packs or are there any other sources as well?

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5612
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Meld test prints

Post by dragsamou » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:33 am

AlcesAlces wrote:That's great, thanks! Do we know if they were only pulled from packs or are there any other sources as well?
According to what I read, they only came from packs.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

LandDestroyer
Librarities Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:27 am

Re: Meld test prints

Post by LandDestroyer » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:10 pm

There are I think 4 different fronts but only the endbringer back. I don't believe they came in packs b/c a single seller was the source for most on ebay. The rest is accurate as far as I know though.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5612
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Meld test prints

Post by dragsamou » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:26 am

LandDestroyer wrote:There are I think 4 different fronts but only the endbringer back. I don't believe they came in packs b/c a single seller was the source for most on ebay. The rest is accurate as far as I know though.
As I don't own any or even collect them, I don't know how many fronts exist, according to pics:
Cinder Glade R
Ob Nixilis Reignited M
Prairie Stream R
Smoldering Marsh R

Regarding where they are supposed to come from ?
Was this opened from a BFZ pack or Oath Pack?
It was in random prerelease packs, which gave it a decent shot at being opened at the intended time
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest