Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Sealed Products. PART 1: BOOSTERS. 22 September, 2022

Everything else informative about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5773
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Sealed Products. PART 1: BOOSTERS. 2 September, 2022

Post by dragsamou » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:08 am

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:41 am
Update to
Kaldheim (February 2021) Draft Boosters 11
Booster Box contains 36 Draft boosters.
A blister pack version exists:
Product Code: C76060000 570C76060000 01 EN
UPC-A: 6 30509 92216 1
MSRP: /
Contents: 16 cards (1 land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and a Marketing card). May contain these KHM cards 1-333.
Sixteenth card in the boosters is a token with advertisements on the backside, an emblem or a marker card with a standard card back.
There are a total of 19 tokens, 3 emblems and 1 marker.
Premium card odds approx. : Foil card of any rarity replaces a Common in 33% of boosters.
Made in Belgium: English (C76050001), French (C76051010), German (C76051000), Italian (C76051030), Russian (C76051210), Spanish (C76051050)
Made in USA: English (C76050000), English (blister pack C76060000), Portuguese (C76051900)
Made in Japan: English (C76050003), Japanese (C76051400), Korean (C76051360), Simplified Chinese (C76052370), Traditional Chinese (C76051410)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lNcmN3 ... sp=sharing

To be verified: ,
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:56 am
Update to
Zendikar Rising Draft Boosters (September 2020) 11
Booster Box contains 36 Draft boosters. Starting with Zendikar Rising, 1 in every 7.4 rares will be a mythic rare (instead of 8).
A blister pack version exists:
Product Code: C75300000 570C7530000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 30509 91775 4
MSRP: /
Contents: 16 cards (1 land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and a Marketing card). May contain these ZNR cards 1-313.
Sixteenth card in the boosters is a token with advertisements on the backside, or a helper card with a standard card back.
There are a total of 12 tokens.
Premium card odds approx. : Foil card of any rarity replaces a Common in 33% of boosters.
Made in Belgium: English (C75380001), German (C75381000), Russian (C75381210)
Made in USA: English (C75380000), English (blister pack C75300000), Portuguese (C75381900), Spanish (C75381050)
Made in Japan: English (C75380003), Japanese (C75381400), Simplified Chinese (C75382370), Korean (C75381360)Traditional Chinese (C75381410)
To be verified: French (C75381010), Italian (C75381030),
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:12 am
Update to
Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate Set Boosters (June 2022) [colorgreen]9
Booster Box contains 18 Set boosters.
1 Foil-Etched card, 1 Traditional Foil, and 1 Art Card in every pack. 1–7 cards of rarity Rare or higher in every CLB Set Booster.
Contents: 15 cards: ?[/color]
Made in Belgium:
Made in USA: English (D10050000) Japanese (D10051400), Korean (D10051360), Simplified Chinese (D10052370), Traditional Chinese (D10051410)
Made in Japan:
To be verified: French (), German (), Italian, Japanese (), Portuguese (), Spanish ()
Existence: English (Made in Belgium), English (blister pack ?)
Doesn't exist: Russian, .
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:14 am
Update to
Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate Draft Boosters (June 2022) 11
Booster Box contains 24 Draft boosters.
A blister pack version exists:
Product Code: D10100000 ? 570 ? 01 EN
UPC-A: 1 95166 ?
MSRP: /
Contents: 20 cards. ?. 1–4 cards of rarity Rare or higher in every pack
1 Traditional Foil card in every pack
Made in Belgium: English (D10030001), Simplified Chinese (D10032370)
Made in USA:
Made in Japan:
To be verified: English (Made in USA), English (blister pack ?), French (), German (), Italian (), Japanese (), Portuguese (),
, Spanish ()
English (Made in Japan)
Doesn't exist Korean, Russian, Traditional Chinese.
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS.
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:53 am
Update to
Zendikar Rising (September 2020) ?
Exists as Promo Pack and Premium Promo Pack.
Contents:
1 Rare/Mythic Card from Zendikar Rising (anything but Modal Double-Faced cards)
1 Rare/Mythic from a curated list (including Modern & Commander-focused cards)
1 Dark Frame Common/Uncommon from Zendikar Rising
The 5 Cards are: Bloodchief's Thirst, Into the Roil, Kargan Warleader, Roil Eruption, Roiling Regrowth.
1 Arena Code card (Available only in certain regions)
Made in USA: English Promo (150B14440001 EN B0000014440), Japanese Promo (150B14442001 JP B0000014442), Japanese Premium (150B14442002 JP B0000014442), Portuguese Promo (150B14447001 PT B0000014447), Portuguese Premium (150B14447002 PT B0000014447), Russian Promo (150B14460001 RU B0000014446), Russian Premium (150B14446002 RU B0000014446), Simplified Chinese Promo (150B14448001 CS B0000014448), Simplified Chinese Premium (150B14448002 CS B0000014448), Traditional Chinese Promo (150B14449001 CT B0000014449)

To be verified: , English Premium (150B14440002 EN B0000014440), French Promo,
French Premium, German Promo, German Premium, Italian Promo, Italian Premium, Korean Promo,
Spanish Promo (150B14441001 SP B0000014441), Spanish Premium (),

Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU), Korean Premium
Doesn't exist: Traditional Chinese Premium Promo Pack.
Info added on the first page in FOUR CARDS - PROMO AND PREMIUM PROMO PACKS.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1273
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Sealed Products. PART 1: BOOSTERS. 8 September, 2022

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:29 am

Dominaria United (English) Made in… GTIN WOC 1 WOC 2 Country Code

Collector USA 1 95166 12822 1 C97170000 150C9717000001 EN
Collector Booster Sample Pack Belgium Z62450001 150Z6245001001 EN
Set Booster Japan 1 95166 12906 8 C97160003 150C9716003001 EN
Jumpstart USA 1 95166 12760 6 C97150000 150C9715000001 EN

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1273
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Sealed Products. PART 1: BOOSTERS. 14 September, 2022

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:07 am

Update to Zendikar Rising

Japanese Set Booster

Made in USA code is 150C8323140001 JPN C83231400

No idea why there is a Three Letter Abbreviation instead of the usual two letter abbreviation but I double checked and my eyes were not playing tricks on me.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1273
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Sealed Products. PART 1: BOOSTERS. 14 September, 2022

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:20 am

Update to
TWO CARDS - COMMANDER COLLECTOR BOOSTER SAMPLE PACKS

Streets of New Capenna (April 2022) 10
Each Streets of New Capenna Commander decks includes a Collector Booster Sample Pack, featuring two cards from among what you can discover in a Streets of New Capenna Collector Booster.
Made in USA: English (Z61860000), Japanese (150Z26173140001 JP Z61731400),
Simplified Chinese (150Z6173237001 CS Z61732370)

To be verified: French (), German (), Italian (), Portuguese (), Russian (), Spanish (), Traditional Chinese
Existence: English (Made in Belgium), English (Made in Japan)
Doesn't exist: Korean

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1273
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Sealed Products. PART 1: BOOSTERS. 14 September, 2022

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:30 am

Update to
Streets of New Capenna (April 2022) ?
Exists as Promo Pack and Premium Promo Pack.
Contents:
Slot one: Any non-double faced rare or mythic rare from Streets of New Capenna with a special Planeswalker symbol stamp on the card.
Slot two: A rare or mythic rare from a curated list of cards. This card will also bear the Planeswalker symbol stamp.
Slot three: One of five Streets of New Capenna cards in the dark frame of previous FNM promos.
The 5 Cards are: Rumor Gatherer, An Offer You Can't Refuse, Incriminate, Light 'Em Up and Courier's Briefcase.
Slot four: A code card that redeems for one Streets of New Capenna booster pack in MTG Arena.
Made in USA: English Promo (150B14947001 EN B0000014947), English Premium (150B14947002 EN B0000014947), Japanese Premium (150B14957002 JP B0000014957), Japanese Promo (150B14957001 JP B0000014957), Simplified Chinese Premium (150B14959002 CS B0000014959), Simplified Chinese Promo (150B14959001 CS B0000014959), Traditional Chinese Promo (150B14958001 CT B0000014958)
To be verified: French Promo, French Premium, German Promo, German Premium, Italian Promo, Italian Premium,
, Portuguese Promo, Portuguese Premium, Spanish Promo (),
Spanish Premium (),
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU), French Premium, German Premium, Italian Premium, Japanese Premium,
Korean Promo, Korean Premium, Russian Premium, Simplified Chinese Premium, Spanish Premium ()
Doesn't exist: Traditional Chinese Premium Promo Pack.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5773
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Sealed Products. PART 1: BOOSTERS. 15 September, 2022

Post by dragsamou » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:04 am

quote=GlobalBoosterHunter post_id=91026 time=1662942549 user_id=6192]
Dominaria United (English) Made in… GTIN WOC 1 WOC 2 Country Code

Collector USA 1 95166 12822 1 C97170000 150C9717000001 EN
Collector Booster Sample Pack Belgium Z62450001 150Z6245001001 EN
Set Booster Japan 1 95166 12906 8 C97160003 150C9716003001 EN
Jumpstart USA 1 95166 12760 6 C97150000 150C9715000001 EN[/quote]

ADDED IN BOOSTERS AND TWO CARDS - COMMANDER COLLECTOR BOOSTER SAMPLE PACKS
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:07 am
Update to Zendikar Rising

Japanese Set Booster

Made in USA code is 150C8323140001 JPN C83231400

No idea why there is a Three Letter Abbreviation instead of the usual two letter abbreviation but I double checked and my eyes were not playing tricks on me.
ADDED IN BOOSTERS
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:20 am
Update to
TWO CARDS - COMMANDER COLLECTOR BOOSTER SAMPLE PACKS

Streets of New Capenna (April 2022) 10
Each Streets of New Capenna Commander decks includes a Collector Booster Sample Pack, featuring two cards from among what you can discover in a Streets of New Capenna Collector Booster.
Made in USA: English (Z61860000), Japanese (150Z26173140001 JP Z61731400),
Simplified Chinese (150Z6173237001 CS Z61732370)

To be verified: French (), German (), Italian (), Portuguese (), Russian (), Spanish (), Traditional Chinese
Existence: English (Made in Belgium), English (Made in Japan)
Doesn't exist: Korean
ADDED IN TWO CARDS - COMMANDER COLLECTOR BOOSTER SAMPLE PACKS
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:30 am
Update to
Streets of New Capenna (April 2022) ?
Exists as Promo Pack and Premium Promo Pack.
Contents:
Slot one: Any non-double faced rare or mythic rare from Streets of New Capenna with a special Planeswalker symbol stamp on the card.
Slot two: A rare or mythic rare from a curated list of cards. This card will also bear the Planeswalker symbol stamp.
Slot three: One of five Streets of New Capenna cards in the dark frame of previous FNM promos.
The 5 Cards are: Rumor Gatherer, An Offer You Can't Refuse, Incriminate, Light 'Em Up and Courier's Briefcase.
Slot four: A code card that redeems for one Streets of New Capenna booster pack in MTG Arena.
Made in USA: English Promo (150B14947001 EN B0000014947), English Premium (150B14947002 EN B0000014947), Japanese Premium (150B14957002 JP B0000014957), Japanese Promo (150B14957001 JP B0000014957), Simplified Chinese Premium (150B14959002 CS B0000014959), Simplified Chinese Promo (150B14959001 CS B0000014959), Traditional Chinese Promo (150B14958001 CT B0000014958)
To be verified: French Promo, French Premium, German Promo, German Premium, Italian Promo, Italian Premium,
, Portuguese Promo, Portuguese Premium, Spanish Promo (),
Spanish Premium (),
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU), French Premium, German Premium, Italian Premium, Japanese Premium,
Korean Promo, Korean Premium, Russian Premium, Simplified Chinese Premium, Spanish Premium ()
Doesn't exist: Traditional Chinese Premium Promo Pack.
ADDED IN FOUR CARDS - PROMO AND PREMIUM PROMO PACKS
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5773
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Sealed Products. PART 1: BOOSTERS. 16 September, 2022

Post by dragsamou » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:44 am

One Section has been modified. Now, there's the PROMO BOOSTER PACKS section following an alphabethical order, then the number of cards (it was the opposite before).
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest