Calculated print sheets based on pack openings

Everything else informative about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

lethe
Librarities Hero

Calculated print sheets based on pack openings

Post by lethe » Mon May 07, 2018 9:22 am

Hi! I'm trying to learn the collation details for sealed Magic products (ie the order that cards appear in the pack). This is closely related to the way the print sheets are laid out, so I've had to reconstruct the layouts of some of the sheets. The data comes mostly from box and pack opening videos that other people have posted online. This project is very early and I'm still working on it, but I thought I'd share some of my results. I hope this is on topic and of interest.

Striped collation:
cataclysm80 has written a detailed post describing the way that print sheets are collated for (certain printings of) older sets. This idea is the foundation for much of the information I present. This style of collation is used in older sets that are printed in Belgium. (Plus, Mercadian Masques from the USA is printed in this way.) Eventually, this style of collation was abandoned, but I don't know the cut-off point.

This type of collation is nice because analysis can determine the left and right edges of the sheet. The top and bottom of the sheet can't be determined purely by collation as the collation simply "wraps around" in this direction, but it may still be possible to determine the top row by using other patterns (like card colors) or by looking at miscuts.

Sequential collation:
The other style of collation is that cards are simply put into boosters in the order the appear on the sheet, row by row. Sometimes sheets are split into parts (typically top 6 rows and bottom 5 rows) that are treated separately. Cards usually appear at least twice on the sheet(s) when this style of collation is used to make things appear more random.

In older sets that use this kind of collation, the numbers often work out nicely so that doubling or quadrupling the cards of a given rarity will give a number divisible by the sheet size. Cards are then evenly divided onto sheets. Duplicate cards will appear in the same run (which prevents duplicates from appearing in a single booster).

In post-Alara large sets with 101 commons, the distribution is a bit surprising. [1] There are two 11 by 11 sheets, one with 60 cards repeated twice, and one with 40 cards repeated three times each. The 101th card appear in the last slot on both sheets. The sheets are printed in a 3 : 2 ratio which makes ever card equally common except the card that appears on both sheets which only appears 5/6 as often as other commons. [2]

I haven't looked at that many sets historically, but modern USA printings of sets of this type split each sheet into two runs, A and C1 on the 60 card sheet and B and C2 on the 40 card sheet (so named because of the order they appear in packs). Modern Belgian printings seem just to have one large run on each sheet.

Cards in certain positions tend to get swapped. Reddit user Nisoh_ noticed that swapped pairs in new sets tend to happen every 11 cards corresponding to modern sheets with 11 cards per row. In sets with 10 by 11 sheets (like Mirage), swaps tend to happen every 10 cards instead matching the sheet width again. The theory is that these positions correspond with the edge of the sheet. Based on observations of swaps compared to the known USA Tempest common sheet, it does appear that these swaps appear always or almost always between the first two cards in a row. This means that just a single swap in a print run allows us to determine which cards appear on the left and right edges of the sheet (but not which cards on on the top and bottom though miscuts could help here).

The mark (!) will be placed between pairs of cards where swaps have been observed.

Ice Age common print sheets:

There are two distinct Ice Age sheets that I have seen. (This matches what was previously known based on miscuts. [3])

So far, I have only seen one box that used the second sheet, and all the packs in that box used that sheet.

My method currently can't determine which row is the top row, so I used miscuts to decide which row to put on top.

Ice Age uncommon print sheet:

It's plausible that both the common sheets are paired with this one uncommon sheet, but I'd like to analyze the data some more before I make such a statement conclusively.

The Avalanche row is placed on top based on a miscut I saw on misprintedmtg.com.

Mirage (Made in Belgium):

mmgun found the photos of the common and uncommon print sheets that match my data.

Mirage (Made in USA) common print runs:

Mirage printed in the USA uses a completely different collation method. It is only 1-dimensional, so it is harder to determine the exact sheet layout, but there is still some info. Part of this is based on analysis of the USA rare sheet versus tournament pack openings. (Note that this collation method is essential the same as what many modern sets use, although the sizes and contents of runs themselves may differ.)

There are two common sheets. Each contains two copies of half the commons. Each sheet is split into a run of 60 cards and a run of 50 cards. Based on the rare sheet, it is likely that the 60 card runs are on the top half of the sheets. The runs seem to go from left to right, then on to the next row. I'm assuming they loop. I don't know which card starts each run (assuming they loop), and I don't know which 60 card run is paired with which 50 card run. Each run always has two copies of each card in the run (so every distinct card only appears in one run). In general, I don't know how to determine (from collation) which 60-card run goes with which 50-card run on the same sheet.

60 card run: Village Elder (!) Goblin Elite Infantry, Cloak of Invisibility, Civic Guildmage, Skulking Ghost, Gibbering Hyenas, Chaos Charm, Bay Falcon, Benevolent Unicorn, Restless Dead, Uktabi Faerie, Viashino Warrior, Merfolk Raiders, Ekundu Griffin, Ebony Charm, Gibbering Hyenas, Goblin Tinkerer, Cloak of Invisibility, Mtenda Herder, Skulking Ghost, Sabertooth Cobra, Kaervek's Torch, Merfolk Raiders, Benevolent Unicorn, Cadaverous Knight, Tranquil Domain, Goblin Elite Infantry, Sea Scryer, Ekundu Griffin, Sewer Rats, Uktabi Faerie, Goblin Tinkerer, Power Sink, Mtenda Herder, Fetid Horror, Sabertooth Cobra, Kaervek's Torch, Azimaet Drake, Zhalfirin Knight, Restless Dead, Tranquil Domain, Armorer Guildmage, Bay Falcon, Femeref Healer, Sewer Rats, Crash of Rhinos, Chaos Charm, Sea Scryer, Civic Guildmage, Cadaverous Knight, Village Elder (!) Viashino Warrior, Azimaet Drake, Femeref Healer, Ebony Charm, Crash of Rhinos, Armorer Guildmage, Power Sink, Zhalfirin Knight, Fetid Horror

60 card run: Rampant Growth (!) Burning Shield Askari, Jolt, Divine Offering, Dark Banishing, Regeneration, Lightning Reflexes, Boomerang, Femeref Scouts, Soulshriek, Seedling Charm, Blistering Barrier, Soar, Ward of Lights, Choking Sands, Sandstorm, Burning Shield Askari, Memory Lapse, Ritual of Steel, Bone Harvest, Giant Mantis, Flare, Sapphire Charm, Femeref Scouts, Drain Life, Sandstorm, Blistering Barrier, Boomerang, Disempower, Dark Banishing, Rampant Growth, Flare, Sandbar Crocodile, Ritual of Steel, Choking Sands, Stalking Tiger, Incinerate, Jolt, Disempower, Dirtwater Wraith, Seedling Charm, Builder’s Bane, Sandbar Crocodile, Ward of Lights, Drain Life, Giant Mantis, Incinerate, Memory Lapse, Healing Salve, Soulshriek, Stalking Tiger, Lightning Reflexes, Sapphire Charm, Divine Offering, Dirtwater Wraith, Regeneration, Builder’s Bane, Soar, Healing Salve, Bone Harvest

50 card run: Wild Elephant (!) Firebreathing, Teferi’s Curse, Teremko Griffin, Shadow Guildmage, Jolrael’s Centaur, Ekundu Cyclops, Shaper Guildmage, Prismatic Circle, Enfeeblement, Wall of Roots, Firebreathing, Kukemssa Serpent, Disenchant, Shadow Guildmage, Jungle Wurm, Ekundu Cyclops, Thirst, Prismatic Circle, Urborg Panther, Granger Guildmage, Raging Spirit, Shaper Guildmage, Teremko Griffin, Binding Agony, Jungle Wurm, Searing Spear Askari, Thirst, Ivory Charm, Gravebane Zombie, Wall of Roots, Agility, Teferi’s Curse, Noble Elephant, Binding Agony, Jolrael’s Centaur, Raging Spirit, Dream Cache, Disenchant, Gravebane Zombie, Wild Elephant, Agility, Kukemssa Serpent, Noble Elephant, Enfeeblement, Granger Guildmage, Searing Spear Askari, Dream Cache, Ivory Charm, Urborg Panther

50 card run: Serene Heart (!) Pyric Salamander, Reality Ripple, Wall of Resistance, Breathstealer, Armor of Thorns, Spitting Earth, Merfolk Seer, Femeref Knight, Feral Shadow, Fog (!) Dwarven Nomad, Ray of Command, Alarum, Grave Servitude, Mtenda Lion, Stone Rain, Dream Fighter, Pacifism, Feral Shadow, Quirion Elves, Pyric Salamander, Merfolk Seer, Dazzling Beauty, Dark Ritual, Mtenda Lion, Dwarven Nomad, Reality Ripple, Alarum, Wall of Corpses, Quirion Elves, Spitting Earth, Teferi’s Drake, Pacifism, Breathstealer, Serene Heart, Talruum Minotaur, Ray of Command, Femeref Knight, Dark Ritual, Fog, Stone Rain, Teferi’s Drake, Wall of Resistance, Grave Servitude, Armor of Thorns, Talruum Minotaur, Dream Fighter, Dazzling Beauty, Wall of Corpses

Visions (Made in Belgium):

There are images available for all their of the Belgian sheets (common, uncommon, rare). I think it is worth noting the way the commons work, though, as this is relevant to US Visions and Weatherlight as well. The common sheet is 110 cards containing 55 of the commons each twice. The remaining seven commons appear on the top half of the rare sheet. However, the are not collated into the rare slot -- instead, each pack receives one rare, one common from the rare sheet, and ten commons from the normal common sheet. This actually means that these commons have a different rarity than the usual commons.

Visions (Made in USA) common print runs:

US Visions is collated similarly to US Mirage. There is a 60 card print run containing 30 cards each twice, and a 50 card print run containing another 25 cards each twice. The remaining 7 cards are on another sheet. (More on these cards below.)

60 card run: Fallen Askari (!) Solfatara, Giant Caterpillar, Man-o’-War, Hope Charm, Coercion, Rock Slide, Quirion Ranger, Breezekeeper, Parapet, Infernal Harvest, Suq’Ata Lancer, Spider Climb, Vision Charm, Knight of Valor, Death Watch, Song of Blood, Feral Instinct, Man-o’-War, Freewind Falcon, Funeral Charm (!) Keeper of Kookus, Bull Elephant, Vision Charm, Knight of Valor, Wicked Reward, Suq’Ata Lancer, Feral Instinct, Knight of the Mists, Resistance Fighter, Death Watch (!) Rock Slide, Emerald Charm, Vanishing, Jamuraan Lion, Coercion, Tremor, Quirion Ranger, Mystic Veil, Freewind Falcon, Infernal Harvest, Solfatara, Bull Elephant, Vanishing, Hope Charm, Fallen Askari, Keeper of Kookus, Giant Caterpillar, Mystic Veil, Jamuraan Lion, Wicked Reward, Tremor, Emerald Charm, Knight of the Mists, Parapet, Funeral Charm, Song of Blood, Spider Climb, Breezekeeper, Resistance Fighter

50 card run: Crypt Rats (!) Hearth Charm, Panther Warriors, Warrior’s Honor, Impulse, Tar Pit Warrior, Raging Gorilla, Elven Cache, Remedy, Shrieking Drake, Dark Privilege (!) Dwarven Vigilantes, River Boa, Remedy, Betrayal, Crypt Rats, Raging Gorilla, Panther Warriors, Sun Clasp, Betrayal, Wake of Vultures, Hearth Charm, River Boa, Warrior’s Honor, Cloud Elemental, Urborg Mindsucker, Fireblast, Mortal Wound, Gossamer Chains, Undo, Wake of Vultures, Talruum Champion, King Cheetah, Righteous Aura, Cloud Elemental, Tar Pit Warrior, Dwarven Vigilantes, Elven Cache, Sun Clasp, Impulse, Urborg Mindsucker, Fireblast, King Cheetah, Gossamer Chains, Shrieking Drake, Dark Privilege, Talruum Champion, Mortal Wound, Righteous Aura, Undo

As with the Belgian printing, there are seven leftover commons that must appear on another sheet. However, the leftover commons are not the same for Belgium and USA (except the two common artifacts are leftover in both).

The USA leftovers are: Python, Goblin Swine-Rider, Warthog, Infantry Veteran, Inspiration, Phyrexian Walker, and Sisay's Ring

Most USA packs contain 5 cards from the 60-card run and 5 cards from the 50-card run, and 1 leftover card. This can't be the case for all packs as it doesn't use enough cards from the 60-card run. I did observe one pack that was 8 cards from the 60-card run and 3 leftover cards. This suggests that perhaps the US rare sheet has 60 leftover commons instead of 50 like the Belgian sheet.

Weatherlight common print sheet:

Weatherlight seems to have only the Belgian printing. Collation doesn't provide any clues to which row is on top, but I have places the Abyssal Gatekeeper row on top based on color distribution clues. (In particular, this row makes the colors match the Visions sheet very well.)

This layout only includes 55 of the 63 commons. The remaining seven commons are Shattered Crypt, Bogardan Firefiend, Tolarian Drake, Benalish Knight, Harvest Wurm, Jangling Automaton, and Mind Stone. These cards appear to work in the same way as the extra commons from Visions (Made in Belgium). Each pack gets exactly one of these seven commons in a special slot in the pack along with ten commons from the normal sheet. It's plausible that these commons appear (like those from Visions) on the top half of a 10 by 10 rare sheet.

Tempest (Made in Belgium) common print sheet:

Again, I don't know for sure which row is on top, but I chose the Dauthi Marauder row as that prevents any two cards of the same color from being adjacent on the sheet. (It also seems to have a nicer color pattern.) Note that I didn't observe any Belgian Sea Monster openings, but since that was the only missing card, I could put it in the one leftover spot. There also seemed to be extra collation weirdness around the right edge of the sheet, but I think I have it sorted out.

Tempest (Made in USA) common print runs:

This is another printing that uses modern style print runs (like US Mirage and US Visions).

There are two 60-card runs and two 50-card runs presumably spread over two 10 by 11 sheets.

There is now a photograph of the first sheet, but I'll relist my data for completeness. Note that my original data didn't quite complete the 50-card run. Also, notice how the swaps noted by (!) occur between two cards on the left edge of the sheet.

60-card run: Manakin, Spike Drone, Mogg Conscripts, Circle of Protection: Red, Shadow Rift, Squee’s Toy, Skyshroud Ranger, Mogg Raider, Mounted Archers, Winged Sliver, Spinal Graft (!) Lotus Petal, Sandstone Warrior, Circle of Protection: Green, Thalakos Mistfolk, Clot Sliver, Metallic Sliver, Stun, Mounted Archers, Capsize, Dauthi Horror (!) Tranquility, Manakin, Armored Pegasus, Winged Sliver, Darkling Stalker, Frog Tongue, Squee’s Toy, Circle of Protection: Green, Manta Riders, Dauthi Horror (!) Respite, Mogg Raider, Coiled Tinviper, Capsize, Darkling Stalker, Tranquility, Blood Frenzy, Metallic Sliver, Shadow Rift, Dauthi Slayer, Skyshroud Ranger, Sandstone Warrior, Circle of Protection: Red, Lotus Petal, Clot Sliver, Respite, Mogg Conscripts, Soltari Foot Soldier, Manta Riders, Spinal Graft, Spike Drone, Stun, Armored Pegasus, Thalakos Mistfolk, Dauthi Slayer, Frog Tongue, Blood Frenzy, Soltari Foot Soldier, Coiled Tinviper

50-card run fragment: Circle of Protection: White, Dark Ritual (!) Heartwood Dryad, Giant Strength, Thalakos Seer, Talon Sliver, Servant of Volrath, Reality Anchor, Crown of Flames, Gaseous Form, Circle of Protection: Blue, Blood Pet, Bayou Dragonfly, Heart Sliver, Volrath’s Curse, Circle of Protection: White, Rats of Rath, Natural Spring

50-card run fragment: Stone Rain, Thalakos Seer, Circle of Protection: Shadow, Dark Ritual (!) Seeker of Skybreak, Crown of Flames, Thalakos Sentry, Circle of Protection: Blue, Sadistic Glee, Heartwood Dryad, Shatter, Shimmering Wings, Circle of Protection: Black, Rats of Rath, Reality Anchor

50-card run fragment: Giant Strength, Thalakos Sentry, Talon Sliver, Sadistic Glee, Bayou Dragonfly, Shatter, Volrath’s Curse

50-card run fragment: Heart Sliver, Gaseous Form, Circle of Protection: Shadow, Servant of Volrath, Natural Spring

50-card run fragment: Circle of Protection: Black, Blood Pet, Seeker of Skybreak

50-card run fragment: Stone Rain, Shimmering Wings

These are the runs from the other sheet:

60-card run: Disturbed Burial (!) Elvish Fury, Lightning Blast, Wind Drake, Hero’s Resolve, Gravedigger, Rootwalla, Fireslinger, Counterspell, Pacifism, Disturbed Burial, Pincher Beetles, Mogg Fanatic, Power Sink, Hero’s Resolve, Endless Scream, Rootwalla, Rolling Thunder, Wind Drake, Disenchant, Coercion, Skyshroud Troll, Lightning Elemental, Power Sink, Master Decoy, Diabolic Edict, Broken Fall, Fireslinger, Horned Turtle, Anoint, Dark Banishing, Rootbreaker Wurm, Mogg Fanatic, Counterspell, Master Decoy, Coercion, Broken Fall, Kindle, Rootwater Hunter, Cloudchaser Eagle, Endless Scream, Skyshroud Troll, Rolling Thunder, Sea Monster, Pacifism, Diabolic Edict, Rootbreaker Wurm, Lightning Blast, Horned Turtle, Cloudchaser Eagle, Dark Banishing, Elvish Fury, Lightning Elemental, Rootwater Hunter, Anoint, Gravedigger, Pincher Beetles, Kindle, Sea Monster, Disenchant

50-card run: Enfeeblement, Muscle Sliver, Canyon Wildcat, Twitch, Clergy en-Vec, Evincar’s Justice, Skyshroud Elf, Wall of Diffusion, Giant Crab, Elite Javelineer, Marsh Lurker, Rampant Growth, Flowstone Giant, Spell Blast, Advance Scout, Enfeeblement, Trained Armodon, Aftershock, Giant Crab, Soltari Lancer, Marsh Lurker, Canopy Spider, Canyon Wildcat, Dream Cache, Soltari Trooper, Pit Imp, Rampant Growth, Lowland Giant, Spell Blast, Clergy en-Vec, Dauthi Marauder, Trained Armodon, Wall of Diffusion, Time Ebb, Elite Javelineer, Evincar’s Justice, Muscle Sliver, Flowstone Giant, Dream Cache, Advance Scout, Pit Imp, Canopy Spider, Aftershock, Twitch, Soltari Lancer, Dauthi Marauder, Skyshroud Elf, Lowland Giant, Time Ebb, Soltari Trooper

Stronghold (Made in Belgium) common print sheet:

Note that I couldn't find any videos of "Made in USA" Stronghold product being opened.

I haven't done any checks for the top row, but the choice as shown is the only one that avoids having adjacent cards of the same color (although the top doesn't affect collation anyway).

This is another set with 55 commons, so again we see each card twice in a 10 by 11 sheet.

Stronghold (Made in Belgium) uncommon print sheet:

There was barely enough information available to piece this together, so there is a higher chance of mistakes. In particular, the Flowstone Hellion and Corrupting Licid in the top row (bold in the image) were not observed so they could be swapped. I put them this way as this gives at least one monocolor card of each color in each column, but it could be wrong. The top row is also chosen arbitrarily.

The set has 44 uncommons, so the uncommons don't fit evenly into a 110 card sheet. It appears this problem was solved here by printing each card three times on a 12 by 11 sheet. (Note that I think US printings will use a different strategy for this problem based on my observations of Urza's Legacy uncommons later.)

Exodus (Made in Belgium) common print sheet:

The top row is chosen based on color. This is the only top row that prevents two cards of the same color from being adjacent.

This is another set with 55 commons, so again we see each card twice in a 10 by 11 sheet.

Exodus (Made in USA) common print runs:

More prints runs in the same style for another US set.

60-card run: Thrull Surgeon, Rabid Wolverines, Fade Away, Anarchist, Shackles, Cat Burglar, Pygmy Troll, Thalakos Scout, Onslaught, Standing Troops, Dauthi Jackal, Plated Rootwalla, Whiptongue Frog, Sonic Burst, Shield Mate, Nausea, Rootwater Alligator, Wayward Soul, Anarchist, Kor Chant, Grollub, Rabid Wolverines, Cunning, Reckless Ogre, Soul Warden, Vampire Hounds, Wood Elves, Merfolk Looter, Onslaught, Soltari Visionary, Cat Burglar, Plated Rootwalla, Cunning, Mage il-Vec, Shackles, Thrull Surgeon, Avenging Druid, Thalakos Scout, Maniacal Rage, Standing Troops, Grollub, Pygmy Troll, Wayward Soul, Sonic Burst, Soul Warden, Nausea, Wood Elves, Whiptongue Frog, Mage il-Vec, Kor Chant, Dauthi Jackal, Avenging Druid, Fade Away, Reckless Ogre, Shield Mate, Vampire Hounds, Rootwater Alligator, Merfolk Looter, Maniacal Rage, Soltari Visionary

50-card run: Scare Tactics, Elvish Berserker, Aether Tide, Cinder Crawler, Reaping the Rewards, Carnophage, Predatory Hunger, Theft of Dreams, Furnace Brood, Allay, Cursed Flesh (!) Bequeathal, Rootwater Mystic, Shattering Pulse, Charging Paladin, Carnophage, Reclaim, Robe of Mirrors, Dizzying Gaze, Welkin Hawk, Death’s Duet, Bequeathal, School of Piranha, Raging Goblin, Angelic Blessing, Cursed Flesh, Predatory Hunger, Aether Tide, Furnace Brood, Charging Paladin, Death’s Duet, Jackalope Herd, Robe of Mirrors, Cinder Crawler, Allay, Culling the Weak, Elvish Berserker, Theft of Dreams, Raging Goblin, Welkin Hawk, Scare Tactics, Reclaim, Rootwater Mystic, Dizzying Gaze, Reaping the Rewards, Culling the Weak, Jackalope Herd, School of Piranha, Shattering Pulse, Angelic Blessing

Urza's Saga (Made in Belgium) common print sheet:

The top row is chosen based on color. This is the only top row that prevents two cards of the same color from being adjacent.

This is another 110 common set with each card appearing once.

I also attempted a reconstruction of the uncommon sheet, but I was only able to complete about 80%.

Urza's Saga (Made in USA) common print runs:

There are two 60-card runs and two 50-cards runs with each common appearing twice in one run. These will make up two 10 by 11 card sheets.

60-card run: Looming Shade, Elvish Herder, Sandbar Merfolk, Scrap, Brilliant Halo, Unworthy Dead, Gorilla Warrior, Rescind, Viashino Weaponsmith, Congregate, Looming Shade, Cave Tiger, Launch, Scrap, Serra Zealot, Skittering Skirge, Lull, Curfew, Goblin Matron, Silent Attendant, Despondency, Wild Dogs, Catalog, Fiery Mantle, Disciple of Grace, Blood Vassal, Gorilla Warrior, Curfew, Lay Waste, Silent Attendant, Corrupt, Hidden Spider, Coral Merfolk, Fiery Mantle, Serra Zealot, Blood Vassal, Lull, Sandbar Merfolk, Viashino Weaponsmith, Healing Salve, Corrupt, Wild Dogs, Rescind, Goblin Raider, Congregate, Unworthy Dead, Cave Tiger, Coral Merfolk, Lay Waste, Disciple of Grace, Despondency, Elvish Herder, Launch, Goblin Raider, Brilliant Halo, Skittering Skirge, Hidden Spider, Catalog, Goblin Matron, Healing Salve

60-card run: Polluted Mire (!) Blanchwood Treefolk, Pendrell Drake, Arc Lightning, Disenchant, Phyrexian Ghoul, Treetop Rangers, Remote Isle, Goblin Spelunkers, Path of Peace, Pestilence, Slippery Karst, Horseshoe Crab, Heat Ray, Angelic Page, Ravenous Skirge, Winding Wurm, Wizard Mentor, Smoldering Crater, Pacifism, Befoul, Blanchwood Treefolk, Remote Isle, Viashino Runner, Path of Peace, Phyrexian Ghoul, Symbiosis, Pendrell Drake, Goblin Spelunkers, Drifting Meadow, Pestilence, Pouncing Jaguar, Hermetic Study, Arc Lightning, Pegasus Charger, Polluted Mire, Winding Wurm, Power Sink, Viashino Runner, Drifting Meadow, Expunge, Pouncing Jaguar, Wizard Mentor, Heat Ray, Disenchant, Ravenous Skirge, Slippery Karst, Hermetic Study, Viashino Outrider, Angelic Page, Expunge, Symbiosis, Horseshoe Crab, Smoldering Crater, Pegasus Charger, Befoul, Treetop Rangers, Power Sink, Viashino Outrider, Pacifism

50-card run: Sicken, Acridian, Veiled Serpent, Dromosaur, Sanctum Custodian, Breach, Argothian Swine, Pendrell Flux, Goblin Patrol, Opal Caryatid, Bog Raiders, Hush, Veil of Birds, Goblin War Buggy, Monk Realist, Breach, Fortitude, Spire Owl, Dromosaur, Opal Gargoyle, Hollow Dogs, Acridian, Annul, Goblin War Buggy, Disciple of Law, Sicken, Argothian Swine, Veil of Birds, Shower of Sparks, Sanctum Custodian, Cackling Fiend, Hush, Spire Owl, Retromancer, Disciple of Law, Hollow Dogs, Elvish Lyrist, Pendrell Flux, Shower of Sparks, Opal Gargoyle, Cackling Fiend, Fortitude, Veiled Serpent, Goblin Patrol, Monk Realist, Bog Raiders, Elvish Lyrist, Annul, Retromancer, Opal Caryatid

50-card run: Duress, Venomous Fangs, Rewind, Falter, Rune of Protection: White, Dark Ritual, Fertile Ground, Disruptive Student, Bravado, Rune of Protection: Red, Exhume, Gaea’s Bounty, Rewind, Raze, Rune of Protection: Black, Unnerve, Rejuvenate, Tolarian Winds, Headlong Rush, Rune of Protection: Green, Carrion Beetles, Venomous Fangs, Cloak of Mists, Falter, Rune of Protection: Blue, Duress, Fertile Ground, Power Taint, Reflexes, Rune of Protection: Black, Carrion Beetles, Priest of Titania, Cloak of Mists, Headlong Rush, Rune of Protection: Blue, Dark Ritual, Rejuvenate, Power Taint, Bravado, Rune of Protection: White, Exhume, Priest of Titania, Tolarian Winds, Reflexes, Rune of Protection: Red, Unnerve, Gaea’s Bounty, Disruptive Student, Raze, Rune of Protection: Green

Urza's Legacy (Made in USA) common print runs:

Note that I couldn't find any videos of "Made in Belgium" Urza's Legacy product being opened.

There's nothing new going on here.

60-card run: Unearth, Yavimaya Wurm, Weatherseed Faeries, Defender of Chaos, Opal Champion, Sick and Tired, Yavimaya Granger, Thornwind Faeries, Viashino Sandscout, Radiant’s Judgement, Giant Cockroach, Simian Grunts, Cloud of Faeries, Defender of Chaos, Erase, Sick and Tired, Yavimaya Scion, Vigilant Drake, Viashino Sandscout, Defender of Law, Phyrexian Debaser, Rancor, Weatherseed Faeries, Parch, Expendable Troops, Giant Cockroach, Yavimaya Wurm, Slow Motion, Goblin Medics, Cessation, Plague Beetle, Simian Grunts, Vigilant Drake, Viashino Bey, Erase, Phyrexian Broodlings, Rancor, Thornwind Faeries, Parch, Defender of Law, Plague Beetle, Yavimaya Scion, Miscalculation, Goblin Medics, Opal Champion, Unearth, Treefolk Mystic, Slow Motion, Ghitu Slinger, Expendable Troops, Phyrexian Debaser, Yavimaya Granger, Miscalculation, Viashino Bey, Radiant’s Judgement, Phyrexian Broodlings, Treefolk Mystic, Cloud of Faeries, Ghitu Slinger, Cessation

50-card run: Swat, Crop Rotation, Bouncing Beebles, Pygmy Pyrosaur, Iron Will, Ostracize, Repopulate, Intervene, About Face, Angelic Curator, Sleeper’s Guile, Weatherseed Elf, Bouncing Beebles, Lava Axe, Burst of Energy, Fog of Gnats, Silk Net, Aura Flux, Granite Grip, Iron Will, Phyrexian Denouncer, Multani’s Acolyte, Snap, About Face, Devout Harpist, Fog of Gnats, Crop Rotation, Frantic Search, Pygmy Pyrosaur, Burst of Energy, Swat, Weatherseed Elf, Snap, Granite Grip, Tragic Poet, Ostracize, Silk Net, Intervene, Sluggishnesss, Devout Harpist, Sleeper’s Guile, Multani’s Acolyte, Aura Flux, Lava Axe, Angelic Curator, Phyrexian Denouncer, Repopulate, Frantic Search, Sluggishnesss, Tragic Poet

Urza's Legacy (Made in USA) uncommon notes:

There are two print runs each with 22 distinct cards. Based on what I've been able to piece together, I believe there two 10 by 11 uncommon sheets. Each sheet will have 4 copies of each card form one of the runs (which would mean 110-card runs).

Sheet 1:

White: Forbidding Watchtower, Sustainer of the Realm, Hope and Glory, Mother of Runes

Blue: Raven Familiar, Opportunity, Faerie Conclave, King Crab

Black: Phyrexian Reclamation, Phyrexian Defiler, Bone Shredder, Spawning Pool

Red: Viashino Heretic, Avalanche Riders, Viashino Cutthroat, Ghitu Encampment

Green: Gang of Elk, Wing Snare, Treetop Village, Darkwatch Elves

Colorless: Ticking Gnomes, Thran War Machine

Sheet 2:

White: Martyr's Cause, Peace and Quiet, Radiant's Dragoons, Knighthood

Blue: Rebuild, Walking Sponge, Levitation, Tinker

Black: Rank and File, Engineered Plague, Treacherous Link, Tethered Skirge

Red: Ghitu Fire-Eater, Last-Ditch Effort, Rack and Ruin, Ghitu Way Cry

Green: Lone Wolf, Harmonic Convergence, Multani's Presence, Bloated Toad

Colorless: Angel's Trumpet, Jhoira's Toolbox

Urza's Destiny (Made in Belgium) common print sheet:

Note that I didn't find any videos of Urza's Destiny that were Made in USA.

Mercadian Maques common print sheet:

Most of the Mercadian Masques I found was made in Belgium, but there were a few packs made in USA. Both types of packs followed the same collation patterns as far as I could tell. (The collation style is the Alpha-style collation that was previously used only in Belgium.)

The top row is chosen based on the color pattern. This pattern repeats the first five rows in the next five rows similar to the Visions sheet.

As expected, each of 110 commons appears once on a 10 by 11 sheet.

Mercadian Masques uncommon print sheet:

The top row is chosen as such because it prevents two cards of the same color from appearing next to each other on the sheet.

As expected, each of 110 uncommons appears once on a 10 by 11 sheet.

Nemesis (Made in Belgium) common print sheet:

Note that I didn't find any videos of Nemesis that were Made in USA.

The top row is chosen as such because it prevents two cards of the same color from appearing next to each other on the sheet.

As expected, each of 55 uncommons appears twice on a 10 by 11 sheet.

Nemesis (Made in Belgium) uncommon print sheet:

As with Stronghold, each of 44 uncommons appears three times on a 12 by 11 sheet. (This data is a lot more solid than the Stronghold result, so I'm even more sure of this result now.)

Prophecy (Made in Belgium) common print sheet:

Note that I didn't find any videos of Prophecy that were Made in USA.

As expected, each of 55 uncommons appears twice on a 10 by 11 sheet.

Dominaria (Made in USA) common print runs:

There is also a Made in Belgium printing (distributed in the UK and perhaps elsewhere) that is collated differently.

Dominaria follows the standard make-up for a post-Alara 101-common (large) USA-printed set.

Run A: Benalish Honor Guard, Syncopate, Ghitu Chronicler, Dub, Relic Runner, Fire Elemental, Charge, Arcane Flight, Warlord’s Fury, Knight of New Benalia, Befuddle, Skirk Prospector (!) Sergeant-at-Arms, Cold-Water Snapper, Bloodstone Goblin, Excavation Elephant, Artificer’s Assistant, Keldon Warcaller, Healing Grace, Deep Freeze, Fervent Strike, Serra Disciple, Homarid Explorer (!) Ghitu Lavarunner, Adamant Will, Opt, Ghitu Journeymage, Invoke the Divine, Vodalian Arcanist, Radiating Lightning, D’Avenant Trapper, Syncopate, Fire Elemental, Dub (!) Tolarian Scholar, Frenzied Rage, Healing Grace, Relic Runner, Warlord’s Fury, Charge, Arcane Flight, Ghitu Chronicler, Benalish Honor Guard, Artificer’s Assistant, Keldon Warcaller, Knight of New Benalia (!) Deep Freeze, Skirk Prospector, D’Avenant Trapper, Cold-Water Snapper, Fervent Strike, Sergeant-at-Arms, Befuddle, Bloodstone Goblin, Invoke the Divine, Opt (!) Ghitu Journeymage, Excavation Elephant, Homarid Explorer, Ghitu Lavarunner, Serra Disciple, Tolarian Scholar, Radiating Lightning, Adamant Will, Vodalian Arcanist, Frenzied Rage

Run B: Cabal Paladin (!) Adventurous Impulse, Divest, Grow from the Ashes, Blessing of Belzenlok, Gift of Growth, Soul Salvage, Mammoth Spider, Drudge Sentinel, Llanowar Envoy, Caligo Skin-Witch, Gaea’s Protector, Windgrace Acolyte (!) Arbor Armament, Dark Bargain, Krosan Druid, Feral Abomination, Llanowar Envoy, Rat Colony, Llanowar Scout, Stronghold Confessor, Pierce the Sky, Divest, Grow from the Ashes (!) Blessing of Belzenlok, Adventurous Impulse, Soul Salvage, Corrosive Ooze, Drudge Sentinel, Mammoth Spider, Cabal Paladin, Gaea’s Protector, Caligo Skin-Witch, Gift of Growth, Dark Bargain, Llanowar Scout, Stronghold Confessor, Krosan Druid, Rat Colony, Arbor Armament, Windgrace Acolyte, Pierce the Sky, Feral Abomination, Corrosive Ooze, Divest (!) Llanowar Scout, Cabal Paladin, Adventurous Impulse, Soul Salvage, Grow from the Ashes, Blessing of Belzenlok, Llanowar Envoy, Windgrace Acolyte, Gaea’s Protector, Dark Bargain, Krosan Druid, Drudge Sentinel, Mammoth Spider, Feral Abomination, Gift of Growth, Caligo Skin-Witch, Arbor Armament, Stronghold Confessor, Pierce the Sky, Rat Colony, Corrosive Ooze

Run C1: Cloudreader Sphinx, Cabal Evangel, Aven Sentry, Skittering Surveyor, Primordial Wurm, Academy Drake, Demonic Vigor, Powerstone Shard, Shivan Fire, Call the Cavalry, Llanowar Elves, Sparring Construct, Eviscerate, Unwind, Voltaic Servant, Run Amok, Gideon’s Reproach, Thallid Omnivore, Jousting Lance, Saproling Migration, Blink of an Eye, Seismic Shift, Aven Sentry, Cabal Evangel, Primodrial Wurm, Navigator’s Compass, Cloudreader Sphinx, Fiery Intervention, Bloodtallow Candle, Demonic Vigor, Call the Cavalry, Ancient Animus, Powerstone Shard, Unwind, Deathbloom Thallid, Shivan Fire, Sparring Construct, Gideon’s Reproach, Llanowar Elves, Thallid Omnivore, Skittering Surveyor, Academy Drake, Seismic Shift, Voltaic Servant, Eviscerate, Pardic Wanderer, Saproling Migration, Jousting Lance, Run Amok, Blink of an Eye, Deathbloom Thallid, Bloodtallow Candle, Ancient Animus, Fiery Intervention, Navigator’s Compass

Run C2: Keldon Raider, Mesa Unicorn, Aesthir Glider, Fungal Infection, Tragic Poet, Yavimaya Sapherd, Pardic Wanderer, Rampaging Cyclops, Divination, Vicious Offering, Short Sword, Pegasus Courser, Blessed Light, Broken Bond, Academy Journeymage, Keldon Overseer, Baloth Gorger, Guardians of Koilos, Fungal Infection, Pegasus Courser, Keldon Raider, Broken Bond, Divination, Mesa Unicorn, Aesthir Glider, Rampaging Cyclops, Rescue, Blessed Light, Yavimaya Sapherd, Keldon Overseer, Short Sword, Vicious Offering, Tragic Poet, Academy Journeymage, Baloth Gorger, Guardians of Koilos, Keldon Raider, Pegasus Courser, Fungal Infection, Rescue, Yavimaya Sapherd, Aesthir Glider, Rampaging Cyclops, Broken Bond, Mesa Unicorn, Divination, Short Sword, Blessed Light, Keldon Overseer, Academy Journeymage, Tragic Poet, Vicious Offering, Guardians of Koilos, Baloth Gorger, Rescue

5/6 short-print: Pardic Wanderer

Dominaria (Made in USA) uncommon print runs:

Uncommon collation for Dominaria is a little bit unusual because of the method for putting a legendary creature in every pack. The 20 uncommon legendary creatures appear on their own sheet and the remaining 60 uncommons are split onto two sheets.

The Legendary run repeats every 40 cards, but perhaps is repeated 3 times to fill out a sheet.

Run A: In Bolas’s Clutches, Memorial to Genius, Nature’s Spiral, The Eldest Reborn, Dauntless Bodyguard, Goblin Warchief, Icy Manipulator, Memorial to Folly, Fungal Plots, Firefist Adept, Chainer’s Torment, Wizard’s Retort, Memorial to Unity, Untamed Kavu, Cast Down, Serra Angel, Urza’s Tome, Fight with Fire, Song of Freyalise, Skizzik (!) Lingering Phantom, Triumph of Gerrard, Icy Manipulator, Nature’s Spiral (!) Memorial to Genius, Serra Angel, Champion of the Flame, Amaranthine Wall, Time of Ice, Fungal Plots, Wizard’s Lightning, Cast Down, Knight of Grace, Urza’s Tome, Untamed Kavu, Memorial to Folly, Dauntless Bodyguard, Goblin Warchief, Amaranthine Wall, In Bolas’s Clutches, Elfhame Druid, Firefist Adept, The Eldest Reborn (!) Triumph of Gerrard, Icy Manipulator, Spore Swarm, Memorial to Unity, Knight of Grace, Skizzik, Song of Freyalise, Sentinel of the Pearl Trident, Untamed Kavu, Champion of the Flame, Chainer’s Torment, Wizard’s Retort, Firefist Adept, Nature’s Spiral, Lingering Phantom, Dauntless Bodyguard, Fight with Fire, Urza’s Tome, Time of Ice, Elfhame Druid, Goblin Warchief, Cast Down, In Bolas’s Clutches, Memorial to Genius, Fungal Plots, Serra Angel, Chainer’s Torment, Wizard’s Lightning, Amaranthine Wall, Sentinel of the Pearl Trident, Spore Swarm, Skizzik, The Eldest Reborn (!) Wizard’s Retort, Memorial to Folly, Elfhame Druid, Lingering Phantom, Memorial to Unity, Champion of the Flame, Icy Manipulator, Time of Ice, Nature’s Spiral, Fight with Fire, Cast Down, Sentinel of the Pearl Trident, Memorial to Genius, Untamed Kavu, Chainer’s Torment, Triumph of Gerrard, Goblin Warchief, Urza’s Tome, Wizard’s Retort, Fungal Plots, Serra Angel, Firefist Adept, Time of Ice, Wizard’s Lightning, Song of Freyalise, The Eldest Reborn, Knight of Grace, Skizzik, Spore Swarm, In Bolas’s Clutches, Elfhame Druid, Champion of the Flame, Dauntless Bodyguard, Sentinel of the Pearl Trident, Memorial to Folly, Song of Freyalise, Lingering Phantom, Triumph of Gerrard, Fight with Fire, Amaranthine Wall, Memorial to Unity, Spore Swarm, Wizard’s Lightning, Knight of Grace

Run B: Sage of Lat-Nam, Goblin Barrage, Juggernaut, Thallid Soothsayer, Gaea’s Blessing, Orcish Vandal, Diligent Excavator, Damping Sphere, Zhalfirin Void, Settle the Score, On Serra’s Wings, Curator’s Ward, Warcry Phoenix, Jhoira’s Familiar, Knight of Malice (!) Wild Onslaught, The Flame of Keld, Merfolk Trickster, Shield of the Realm, Orcish Vandal, Memorial to War, Sanctum Spirit, Sage of Lat-Nam, Memorial to Glory, Howling Golem, Thallid Soothsayer, Gaea’s Blessing, Goblin Barrage, Weight of Memory, Damping Sphere, Zhalfirin Void, Final Parting, Seal Away, Diligent Excavator, Warcry Phoenix, Juggernaut, Settle the Score, Thorn Elemental, The Flame of Keld, Merfolk Trickster, Sorcerer’s Wand, Knight of Malice, Board the Weatherlight, Jhoira’s Familiar, Weight of Memory, Orcish Vandal, Shield of the Realm, Thallid Soothsayer, Sporecrown Thallid, Warcry Phoenix, Curator’s Ward, Howling Golem, Memorial to Glory, Final Parting, On Serra’s Wings, Diligent Excavator, Goblin Barrage, Damping Sphere, Wild Onslaught, Board the Weatherlight, Orcish Vandal, Sage of Lat-Nam, Juggernaut, Memorial to War, Knight of Malice, Sanctum Spirit, Merfolk Trickster, Seal Away, Sorcerer’s Wand, Settle the Score, On Serra’s Wings, The Flame of Keld, Weight of Memory, Jhoira’s Familiar, Zhalfirin Void, Gaea’s Blessing, Thallid Soothsayer, Memorial to War, Diligent Excavator, Shield of the Realm, Thorn Elemental, Board the Weatherlight, Goblin Barrage, Curator’s Ward, Howling Golem, Memorial to Glory, Final Parting, Sanctum Spirit, Sporecrown Thallid, Sorcerer’s Wand, Settle the Score, Wild Onslaught, Seal Away, Sage of Lat-Nam, Juggernaut, Zhalfirin Void, Gaea’s Blessing, On Serra’s Wings, Thorn Elemental, Warcry Phoenix, Damping Sphere, Knight of Malice, Board the Weatherlight, Sporecrown Thallid, Curator’s Ward, Jhoira’s Familiar, Memorial to War, Wild Onslaught, Shield of the Realm, Merfolk Trickster, The Flame of Keld, Howling Golem, Final Parting, Thorn Elemental, Sanctum Spirit, Weight of Memory, Sorcerer’s Wand, Memorial to Glory, Sporecrown Thallid, Seal Away

Legendary Run: Rona, Disciple of Gix; Urgoros, the Empty One; Shanna, Sisay’s Legacy; Slinn Voda, the Rising Deep; Arvad the Cursed; Baird, Steward of Argive; Slimefoot, the Stowaway; Whisper, Blood Liturgist; Tatyova, Benthic Druid; Danitha Capashen, Paragon; Hallar, the Firefletcher; Grunn, the Lonely King; Raff Capashen, Ship’s Mage; Tetsuko Umezawa, Fugitive; Rona, Disciple of Gix; Yargle, Glutton of Urborg; Adeliz, the Cinder Wind; Urgoros, the Empty One; Tiana, Ship’s Caretaker; Kwende, Pride of Femeref; Garna, the Bloodflame; Valduk, Keeper of the Flame; Hallar, the Firefletcher; Danitha Capashen, Paragon; Shanna, Sisay’s Legacy; Slinn Voda, the Rising Deep; Tiana, Ship’s Caretaker; Whisper, Blood Liturgist; Arvad the Cursed; Grunn, the Lonely King; Raff Capashen, Ship’s Mage; Baird, Steward of Argive; Slimefoot, the Stowaway; Yargle, Glutton of Urborg; Garna, the Bloodflame; Valduk, Keeper of the Flame; Tatyova, Benthic Druid; Kwende, Pride of Femeref; Adeliz, the Cinder Wind; Tetsuko Umezawa, Fugitive

Dominaria (Made in USA) rare notes:

Rares and mythics are split among three sheets. There is one sheet for rares that replaced the uncommon Legendary creature slot. The cards that appear on this sheet are the rare and mythic legendary creatures except for Darigaaz Reincarnated; Josu Vess, Lich Knight; Muldrotha, the Gravetide; and Shalai, Voice of Plenty. (These four cards appear in the normal rare slot.) This leaves 12 rare and 6 mythic creatures that appear in the legendary slot. These fill out a 120 card sequence with each rare appearing 8 times and each mythic appearing 4 times. (I have constructed this sequence, but I don't wish to publicize it at this time.)

This leaves 41 rares and 9 mythics. 40 of the rares (all those except Mishra's Self-Replicator) appear three times each on a dedicated rare sheet. This sheet is split into a run of 66 and a run of 54. (I have constructed these runs but I don't wish to publicize them.)

Mishra's Self-Replicator and the 9 mythics appear on their own sheet. I haven't reconstructed much of this sheet, but it is plausible that Mishra's Self-Replicator appears twice as often as the mythics, and it is possible there are no fillers.

Dominaria (Made in USA) land notes:

I haven't looked at these too carefully, but I think all 121 slots are used with the first Island being overprinted.

Dominaria (Made in USA) token rarity:

Frequency of tokens on the token sheet:
  • Jaya Emblem: 1
  • Teferi Emblem: 1
  • Construct Token: 1
  • Demon Token: 1
  • Karox Bladewing Token: 1
  • Knight Token (Collector No. 2, stained-glass art): 2
  • Nightmare Horror Token: 2
  • Zombie Knight Token: 2
  • Goblin Token: 4
  • Elemental Token: 4
  • Cleric Token: 5
  • Soldier Token: 15
  • Knight Token (Collector No. 1): 16
  • Saproling Token (Collector No. 11): 22
  • Saproling Token (Collector No. 12): 22
  • Saproling Token (Collector No. 13): 22
Guilds of Ravnica (Made in USA) common print runs:

Run A: Healer’s Hawk (!) Wishcoin Crab, Sure Strike, Collar the Culprit, Dazzling Lights, Fire Urchin, Ledev Guardian, Disdainful Stroke, Barging Sergeant, Tenth District Guard, Leapfrog, Fearless Halberdier, Sworn Companions, Maximize Altitude, Torch Courier, Hunted Witness, Unexplained Disappearance, Cosmotronic Wave, Intrusive Packbeast, Radical Idea, Goblin Locksmith, Loxodon Restorer, Wishcoin Crab, Sure Strike, Righteous Blow, Vedalken Mesmerist, Ornery Goblin, Skyline Scout, Wall of Mist, Wojek Bodyguard, Take Heart, Dimir Informant, Rubblebelt Boar, Collar the Culprit, Passwall Adept, Maximize Velocity, Healer’s Hawk, Dazzling Lights, Fire Urchin, Intrusive Packbeast, Maximize Altitude, Barging Sergeant, Tenth District Guard, Disdainful Stroke, Torch Courier, Hunted Witness, Vedalken Mesmerist, Fearless Halberdier, Righteous Blow, Leapfrog, Goblin Locksmith, Ledev Guardian, Unexplained Disappearance, Cosmotronic Wave, Sworn Companions, Wall of Mist, Wojek Bodyguard, Take Heart, Radical Idea, Ornery Goblin, Loxodon Restorer, Dimir Informant, Rubblebelt Boar, Skyline Scout, Passwall Adept, Maximize Velocity

Run B: Crushing Canopy (!) Barrier of Bones, Generous Stray, Bartizan Bats, Devkarin Dissident, Vicious Rumors, Vigorspore Wurm, Severed Strands, Wild Ceratok, Child of Night, Urban Utopia, Burglar Rat, Wary Okapi, Moodmark Painter, Hitchclaw Recluse, Douser of Lights, Pack’s Favor, Veiled Shade, Kraul Foragers, Bartizan Bats, Portcullis Vine, Never Happened, Crushing Canopy, Barrier of Bones, Devkarin Dissident, Vicious Rumors, Generous Stray, Severed Strands, Wild Ceratok, Spinal Centipede, Vigorspore Wurm, Burglar Rat, Pack’s Favor, Child of Night, Urban Utopia, Bartizan Bats, Portcullis Vine, Douser of Lights, Kraul Foragers, Moodmark Painter, Wary Okapi, Veiled Shade, Vigorspore Wurm, Never Happened, Hitchclaw Recluse, Barrier of Bones, Devkarin Dissident, Vicious Rumors, Crushing Canopy, Severed Strands, Generous Stray, Spinal Centipede, Wild Ceratok, Child of Night, Wary Okapi, Douser of Lights, Urban Utopia, Moodmark Painter, Pack’s Favor, Veiled Shade, Kraul Foragers, Burglar Rat, Portcullis Vine, Never Happened, Hitchclaw Recluse, Spinal Centipede

Run C1: Gravitic Punch, Dimir Locket, Centaur Peacemaker, Darkblade Agent, Devious Cover-Up, Erstwhile Trooper, Skyknight Legionnaire, Whisper Agent, Candlelight Vigil, Sonic Assault, Rhizome Lurcher, Fresh-Faced Recruit, Mephitic Vapors, Blade Instructor, Command the Storm, Capture Sphere, Golgari Locket, Maniacal Rage, Hired Poisoner, Vernadi Shieldmate, Hypothesizzle, Prey Upon, Hammer Dropper, Dimir Locket, Luminous Bonds, Candlelight Vigil, Piston-Fist Cyclops, Pitiless Gorgon, Fresh-Faced Recruit, Artful Takedown, Sumala Woodshaper, Devious Cover-Up, Rhizome Lurcher, Skyknight Legionnaire, Darkblade Agent, Centaur Peacemaker, Whisper Agent, Capture Sphere, Erstwhile Trooper, Maniacal Rage, Hired Poisoner, Blade Instructor, Sonic Assault, Golgari Locket, Command the Storm, Mephitic Vapors, Luminous Bonds, Vernadi Shieldmate, Piston-Fist Cyclops, Pitiless Gorgon, Hammer Dropper, Artful Takedown, Sumala Woodshaper, Hypothesizzle, Prey Upon

Run C2: Gravitic Punch, Watcher in the Mist, Pause for Reflection, Rosemane Centaur, Izzet Locket, Deadly Visit, Ironshell Beetle, Parhelion Patrol, Garrison Sergeant, Muse Drake, Selesnya Locket, Dead Weight, Undercity Uprising, Direct Current, Gateway Plaza, Goblin Electromancer, Siege Wurm, Boros Locket, Notion Rain, Pause for Reflection, Watcher in the Mist, Selesnya Locket, Direct Current, Izzet Locket, Deadly Visit, Ironshell Beetle, Rosemane Centaur, Garrison Sergeant, Muse Drake, Gateway Plaza, Dead Weight, Undercity Uprising, Parhelion Patrol, Boros Locket, Siege Wurm, Goblin Electromancer, Notion Rain, Selesnya Locket, Watcher in the Mist, Pause for Reflection, Rosemane Centaur, Garrison Sergeant, Deadly Visit, Izzet Locket, Direct Current, Ironshell Beetle, Muse Drake, Gateway Plaza, Dead Weight, Undercity Uprising, Parhelion Patrol, Boros Locket, Siege Wurm, Goblin Electromancer, Notion Rain

5/6 short-print: Gravitic Punch

Guilds of Ravnica (Made in USA) uncommon print runs:

Run A: Beamsplitter Mage, Price of Fame, Integrity / Intervention, Haazda Marshal, Golgari Raiders, Whispering Snitch, Nightveil Predator, Goblin Cratermaker, Truefire Captain, Nightveil Sprite, Flower / Flourish, Roc Charger, Murmuring Mystic, Ledev Champion, Guild Summit, League Guildmage, Demotion, Invert / Invent, Necrotic Wound, Justice Strike, Smelt-Ward Minotaur, Conclave Cavalier, Glaive of the Guildpact, House Guildmage, Nightveil Sprite, Might of the Masses, Roc Charger, Crackling Drake, Gatekeeper Gargoyle, Electrostatic Field, Beacon Bolt, Affectionate Indrik, Swarm Guildmage, Arboretum Elemental, Join Shields, Conclave Tribunal, Golgari Raiders, Beamsplitter Mage, Lava Coil, Nightveil Predator, Undercity Necrolisk, Boros Challenger, Kraul Harpooner, Murmuring Mystic, League Guildmage, Goblin Cratermaker, Molderhulk, Chemister’s Insight, Ledev Champion, Might of the Masses, Truefire Captain, Haazda Marshal, Crackling Drake, Smelt-Ward Minotaur, Integrity / Intervention, Price of Fame, Flower / Flourish, Whispering Snitch, Affectionate Indrik, Invert / Invent, Guild Summit, Glaive of the Guildpact, Beacon Bolt, Demotion, Conclave Cavalier, Electrostatic Field, House Guildmage, Necrotic Wound, Join Shields, Arboretum Elemental, Ledev Champion, Conclave Tribunal, Swarm Guildmage, Lava Coil, Beamsplitter Mage, Kraul Harpooner, Justice Strike, Murmuring Mystic, Boros Challenger, Nightveil Sprite, Integrity / Intervention, Undercity Necrolisk, Goblin Cratermaker, Nightveil Predator, Golgari Raiders, Gatekeeper Gargoyle, Molderhulk, Chemister’s Insight, League Guildmage, Price of Fame, Truefire Captain, Haazda Marshal, Smelt-Ward Minotaur, Flower / Flourish, Whispering Snitch, Justice Strike, Roc Charger, Crackling Drake, Might of the Masses, Glaive of the Guildpact, Beacon Bolt, Guild Summit, Invert / Invent, Demotion, Conclave Cavalier, Arboretum Elemental, Swarm Guildmage, Necrotic Wound, House Guildmage, Electrostatic Field, Join Shields, Undercity Necrolisk, Affectionate Indrik, Boros Challenger, Gatekeeper Gargoyle, Lava Coil, Molderhulk, Conclave Tribunal, Kraul Harpooner, Chemister’s Insight

Run B: Thoughtbound Phantasm, Worldsoul Colossus, Inspiring Unicorn, Street Riot, Lotleth Giant, Legion Guildmage, Sinister Sabotage, Swathcutter Giant, Plaguecrafter, Goblin Banneret, Thought Erasure, Wand of Vertebrae, Citywatch Sphinx, Glowspore Shaman, Flight of Equenauts, Sprouting Renewal, Selective Snare, Status / Statue, Silent Dart, Golgari Findbroker, Kraul Swarm, Enhanced Surveillance, Book Devourer, Discovery / Dispersal, District Guide, Creeping Chill, Hellkite Whelp, Dimir Spybug, Circuitous Route, Conclave Guildmage, Crush Contraband, Legion Guildmage, Grappling Sundew, Ochran Assassin, Sinister Sabotage, Swathcutter Giant, Rampaging Monument, Street Riot, Sunhome Stalwart, Wee Dragonauts, Pilfering Imp, Inspiring Unicorn, Lotleth Giant, Disinformation Campaign, Inescapable Blaze, Wand of Vertebrae, Thoughtbound Phantasm, Worldsoul Colossus, Plaguecrafter, Gird for Battle, Silent Dart, Glowspore Shaman, Sprouting Renewal, Status / Statue, Selective Snare, Goblin Banneret, Thought Erasure, Flight of Equenauts, Grappling Sundew, Dimir Spybug, Kraul Swarm, Enhanced Surveillance, Circuitous Route, Ochran Assassin, Rampaging Monument, Creeping Chill, Sinister Sabotage, Sunhome Stalwart, Conclave Guildmage, District Guide, Discovery / Dispersal, Citywatch Sphinx, Hellkite Whelp, Pilfering Imp, Wee Dragonauts, Lotleth Giant, Golgari Findbroker, Crush Contraband, Book Devourer, Worldsoul Colossus, Plaguecrafter, Swathcutter Giant, Street Riot, Flight of Equenauts, Silent Dart, Kraul Swarm, Disinformation Campaign (!) District Guide, Selective Snare, Legion Guildmage, Inescapable Blaze, Inspiring Unicorn, Thought Erasure, Sprouting Renewal, Wand of Vertebrae, Goblin Banneret, Glowspore Shaman, Sunhome Stalwart, Circuitous Route, Dimir Spybug, Creeping Chill, Thoughtbound Phantasm, Status / Statue, Gird for Battle, Golgari Findbroker, Grappling Sundew, Wee Dragonauts, Book Devourer, Enhanced Surveillance, Conclave Guildmage, Rampaging Monument, Hellkite Whelp, Discovery / Dispersal, Citywatch Sphinx, Crush Contraband, Ochran Assassin, Pilfering Imp, Disinformation Campaign, Inescapable Blaze, Gird for Battle

Guilds of Ravnica (Made in USA) token rarity:
  • Ral Emblem: 2
  • Vraska Emblem: 2
  • Angel Token: 4
  • Goblin Token: 9
  • Insect Token: 12
  • Bird Illusion Token: 19
  • Elf Knight Token: 32
  • Soldier Token: 41
Guilds of Ravnica (Made in Belgium) common print runs:

Run A: Kraul Foragers, Fire Urchin, Maximize Altitude, Luminous Bonds, Veiled Shade, Devkarin Dissident, Torch Courier, Watcher in the Mist, Blade Instructor, Hired Poisoner, Crushing Canopy, Ornery Goblin, Dazzling Lights, Sworn Companions, Spinal Centipede, Siege Wurm, Fearless Halberdier, Radical Idea, Collar the Culprit, Burglar Rat, Generous Stray, Direct Current, Wishcoin Crab, Loxodon Restorer, Barrier of Bones, Urban Utopia, Rubblebelt Boar, Capture Sphere, Intrusive Packbeast, Never Happened, Ironshell Beetle, Cosmotronic Wave, Passwall Adept, Parhelion Patrol, Bartizan Bats, Wary Okapi, Ornery Goblin, Dimir Informant, Skyline Scout, Hired Poisoner, Crushing Canopy, Wojek Bodyguard, Dazzling Lights, Healer’s Hawk, Child of Night, Prey Upon, Sure Strike, Vedalken Mesmerist, Hunted Witness, Never Happened, Wary Okapi, Command the Storm, Maximize Altitude, Tenth District Guard, Deadly Visit, Generous Stray, Torch Courier, Capture Sphere, Take Heart, Severed Strands, Urban Utopia, Sure Strike, Wishcoin Crab, Luminous Bonds, Moodmark Painter, Wild Ceratok, Fearless Halberdier, Radical Idea, Loxodon Restorer, Deadly Visit, Devkarin Dissident, Goblin Locksmith, Muse Drake, Sworn Companions, Burglar Rat, Prey Upon, Barging Sergeant, Dimir Informant, Blade Instructor, Severed Strands, Hitchclaw Recluse, Direct Current, Disdainful Stroke, Hunted Witness, Veiled Shade, Ironshell Beetle, Wojek Bodyguard, Watcher in the Mist, Healer’s Hawk, Bartizan Bats, Wild Ceratok, Fire Urchin, Vedalken Mesmerist, Parhelion Patrol, Barrier of Bones, Portcullis Vine, Cosmotronic Wave, Passwall Adept, Take Heart, Dead Weight, Hitchclaw Recluse, Rubblebelt Boar, Leapfrog, Intrusive Packbeast, Child of Night, Siege Wurm, Barging Sergeant, Disdainful Stroke, Skyline Scout, Spinal Centipede, Portcullis Vine, Command the Storm, Leapfrog, Tenth District Guard, Moodmark Painter, Kraul Foragers, Goblin Locksmith, Muse Drake, Collar the Culprit, Dead Weight, Devious Cover-Up

Run B: Unexplained Disappearance, Notion Rain, Maniacal Rage, Pack’s Favor, Hypothesizzle, Centaur Peacemaker, Mephitic Vapors, Hammer Dropper, Dimir Locket, Undercity Uprising, Vigorspore Wurm, Sumala Woodshaper, Candlelight Vigil, Rhizome Lurcher, Sonic Assault, Vicious Rumors, Whisper Agent, Erstwhile Trooper, Gateway Plaza, Selesnya Locket, Hammer Dropper, Piston-Fist Cyclops, Boros Locket, Sumala Woodshaper, Maximize Velocity, Douser of Lights, Hypothesizzle, Pitiless Gorgon, Pause for Reflection, Goblin Electromancer, Dimir Locket, Darkblade Agent, Gateway Plaza, Douser of Lights, Fresh-Faced Recruit, Boros Locket, Pause for Reflection, Vernadi Shieldmate, Unexplained Disappearance, Erstwhile Trooper, Golgari Locket, Rosemane Centaur, Sumala Woodshaper, Darkblade Agent, Gravitic Punch, Piston-Fist Cyclops, Selesnya Locket, Garrison Sergeant, Undercity Uprising, Rosemane Centaur, Selesnya Locket, Darkblade Agent, Maniacal Rage, Rhizome Lurcher, Ledev Guardian, Vigorspore Wurm, Mephitic Vapors, Notion Rain, Douser of Lights, Dimir Locket, Righteous Blow, Centaur Peacemaker, Hammer Dropper, Pitiless Gorgon, Vicious Rumors, Skyknight Legionnaire, Vigorspore Wurm, Sonic Assault, Golgari Locket, Piston-Fist Cyclops, Pitiless Gorgon, Candlelight Vigil, Unexplained Disappearance, Hypothesizzle, Skyknight Legionnaire, Maximize Velocity, Vernadi Shieldmate, Whisper Agent, Artful Takedown, Fresh-Faced Recruit, Gravitic Punch, Wall of Mist, Pack’s Favor, Garrison Sergeant, Ledev Guardian, Mephitic Vapors, Centaur Peacemaker, Izzet Locket, Vernadi Shieldmate, Boros Locket, Skyknight Legionnaire, Maniacal Rage, Goblin Electromancer, Righteous Blow, Artful Takedown, Gateway Plaza, Golgari Locket, Wall of Mist, Rosemane Centaur, Pause for Reflection, Whisper Agent, Righteous Blow, Sonic Assault, Ledev Guardian, Vicious Rumors, Erstwhile Trooper, Izzet Locket, Garrison Sergeant, Goblin Electromancer, Maximize Velocity, Artful Takedown, Pack’s Favor, Fresh-Faced Recruit, Candlelight Vigil, Notion Rain, Wall of Mist, Izzet Locket, Gravitic Punch, Rhizome Lurcher, Undercity Uprising, Devious Cover-Up

5/6 short-print: Devious Cover-Up

Limited Edition Alpha common print sheet:

I've seen people say that the Alpha common sheet is the same as the Beta sheet except for the Circle of Protection: Black and the new land art, but I have found that the land next to the COP: Black is also different in Alpha.

Fourth Edition common print sheets:

There are two distinct Fourth Edition print sheets. From full box openings I have seen, all packs (or starter decks) in the same box use the same sheet.

My method can't determine which row is the top row, and I haven't seen enough miscuts yet to determine which is the top row. The top row shown in the image is probably not correct.

The first sheet is missing two cards, Stream of Life and Cyclopean Mummy. I haven't found enough data to place these yet. (Any opening of that card using the appropriate sheet would be sufficient.) The miscut data from here (which matches except for a Spell Blast/Psychic Venom swap and a Terror/Word of Binding swap -- both have the same color and artist) seems to narrow the top row down to the The Brute row, the Lost Soul row, or the Wall of Spears row.

Fourth Edition uncommon print sheet:

The top row here is just chosen arbitrarily. There appears to be only one uncommon sheet layout.

Fifth Edition (Made in Belgium) common notes:

Fifth edition has 165 commons. These are split into a group of 110 cards that make up one 10 by 11 sheet and a group of 55 cards that are doubled to make up another 110 card sheet. I only had enough data to reconstruct about 80% of the 110 card sheet, and there is only about half as much data for the other sheet. (Packs generally contain 4 commons from the 55 card group and 7 commons from the 110 card group. It seems likely that 3+8 packs also exist, but I haven't confirmed any yet.)

Fifth Edition (Made in USA) common notes:

The US printing splits the commons into three groups of 55. Each group appears to be double to make a 110-card run on its own sheet (so three sheets total). I haven't been able to complete any of the runs yet, although there is pretty good partial data.

Sixth Edition (Made in Belgium) common sheet:

There is also a Made in USA English printing, but I was only able to find a very small amount of data (plus a bit of Japanese language data that seems to match). The USA printing is different and uses seems to be the usual two sheets with two runs each.

As expected, each of 110 commons appears once on a 10 by 11 sheet.

Sixth Edition (Made in Belgium) uncommon notes:

I have almost completed this sheet, but there are a few cards I have not observed yet.

Core Set 2019 (Made in USA) common print runs:

There is also a Made in Belgium printing (distributed in the UK and perhaps elsewhere) that is collated differently.

Core Set 2019 follows the standard make-up for a post-Alara 101-common (large) USA-printed set.

Run A: Goblin Instigator, Dwarven Priest, Dwindle, Fire Elemental, Loxodon Line Breaker, Frilled Sea Serpent, Trumpet Blast, Trusty Packbeast, Omenspeaker, Lava Axe, Inspired Charge, Anticipate, Hostile Minotaur, Knight of the Tusk, Tolarian Scholar, Onakke Ogre, Mighty Leap, Cancel, Sure Strike, Revitalize, Uncomfortable Chill, Catalyst Elemental, Rustwing Falcon, Disperse, Goblin Motivator, Trusty Packbeast, Gearsmith Prodigy, Fire Elemental, Oreskos Swiftclaw, Divination, Act of Treason, Daybreak Chaplain, Scholar of Stars, Tormenting Voice, Dwarven Priest, Cancel, Hostile Minotaur, Knight’s Pledge, Anticipate, Onakke Ogre, Inspired Charge, Dwindle, Sure Strike (!) Mighty Leap, Omenspeaker, Goblin Instigator, Loxodon Line Breaker, Disperse, Trumpet Blast, Revitalize, Frilled Sea Serpent, Lava Axe, Knight of the Tusk, Gearsmith Prodigy, Catalyst Elemental, Rustwing Falcon, Tolarian Scholar, Act of Treason, Knight’s Pledge, Uncomfortable Chill, Goblin Motivator, Daybreak Chaplain, Scholar of Stars, Tormenting Voice, Oreskos Swiftclaw (!) Divination

Run B: Bristling Boar, Bogstomper, Greenwood Sentinel, Hired Blade, Talons of Wildwood, Duress, Plummet, Mind Rot, Daggerback Basilisk, Infernal Scarring, Oakenform, Doomed Dissenter, Rhox Oracle, Infectious Horror, Giant Spider, Epicure of Blood, Bristling Boar, Child of Night, Titanic Growth, Hired Blade, Highland Game, Bogstomper, Greenwood Sentinel, Two-Headed Zombie, Elvish Rejuvenator, Macabre Waltz, Talons of Wildwood, Infernal Scarring, Plummet, Mind Rot, Daggerback Basilisk, Duress, Giant Spider, Epicure of Blood, Titanic Growth, Infectious Horror, Oakenform, Doomed Dissenter, Rhox Oracle, Child of Night, Greenwood Sentinel, Mind Rot, Bristling Boar (!) Hired Blade, Highland Game, Bogstomper, Plummet, Two-Headed Zombie, Talons of Wildwood, Macabre Waltz, Elvish Rejuvenator, Infernal Scarring, Giant Spider, Doomed Dissenter, Daggerback Basilisk, Duress, Oakenform, Epicure of Blood, Titanic Growth, Infectious Horror, Highland Game, Two-Headed Zombie, Rhox Oracle, Macabre Waltz, Elvish Rejuvenator (!) Child of Night

Run C1: Field Creeper, Aviation Pioneer, Viashino Pyromancer, Rabid Bite, Sovereign’s Bite, Havoc Devils, Thornhide Wolves, Gallant Cavalry, Skeleton Archer, Wall of Mist, Take Vengeance, Root Snare, Electrify, Walking Corpse, Snapping Drake, Gearsmith Guardian, Druid of the Cowl, Smelt, Lich’s Caress, Gallant Cavalry, Skyscanner, Salvager of Secrets, Sovereign’s Bite, Boggart Brute, Wall of Mist, Rabid Bite, Manalith, Abnormal Endurance, Ghostform, Angel of the Dawn, Aviation Pioneer, Gearsmith Guardian, Havoc Devils, Invoke the Divine, Skeleton Archer, Thornhide Wolves, Pegasus Courser, Smelt, Druid of the Cowl, Skyscanner, Snapping Drake, Lich’s Caress, Manalith, Take Vengeance, Ghostform, Electrify, Walking Corpse, Angel of the Dawn, Viashino Pyromancer, Salvager of Secrets, Root Snare, Abnormal Endurance, Boggart Brute, Pegasus Courser (!) Invoke the Divine

Run C2: Field Creeper, Colossal Dreadmaw, Essence Scatter, Naturalize, Strangling Spores, Marauder’s Axe, Shock, Totally Lost, Centaur Courser, Vampire Neonate, Aven Wind Mage, Explosive Apparatus, Luminous Bonds, Skymarch Bloodletter, Wall of Vines, Sparktongue Dragon, Vampire Neonate, Star-Crowned Stag, Essence Scatter, Strangling Spores, Crash Through, Colossal Dreadmaw, Marauder’s Axe, Cavalry Drillmaster, Shock, Naturalize, Luminous Bonds, Vampire Neonate, Aven Wind Mage, Star-Crowned Stag, Centaur Courser, Crash Through, Skymarch Bloodletter, Explosive Apparatus, Cavalry Drillmaster, Sparktongue Dragon, Wall of Vines, Luminous Bonds, Marauder’s Axe, Essence Scatter, Naturalize, Strangling Spores, Totally Lost, Colossal Dreadmaw, Explosive Apparatus, Shock, Star-Crowned Stag, Totally Lost, Centaur Courser, Crash Through, Aven Wind Mage, Cavalry Drillmaster, Sparktongue Dragon, Wall of Vines, Skymarch Bloodletter

5/6 short-print: Field Creeper

Core Set 2019 (Made in USA) uncommon print runs:

Run A: Ghirapur Guide, Lightning Mare, Blood Divination, Psychic Corrosion, Leonin Vanguard, Gift of Paradise, Doublecast, Skilled Animator, Recollect, Thud, Diamond Mare, Dragon Egg, Make a Stand, Druid of Horns, Ravenous Harpy, Inferno Hellion, Millstone, Shield Mare, Nightmare’s Thirst, Volley Veteran, Ajani’s Welcome, Reclamation Sage, Aegis of the Heavens, Arcane Encyclopedia, Rupture Spire, Stitcher’s Supplier, Aether Tunnel, Vine Mare, Fiery Finish, Novice Knight, Rise from the Grave, Reliquary Tower, Ghirapur Guide, Doublecast, Fountain of Renewal, Make a Stand, Tectonic Rift, Bone to Ash, Blanchwood Armor, Lightning Mare, Blood Divination, Druid of Horns, Psychic Corrosion, Rogue’s Gloves, Dragon Egg, Ghastbark Twins, Aethershield Artificer, Skilled Animator, Inferno Hellion, Reclamation Sage, Suspicious Bookcase, Shield Mare, Ravenous Harpy, Thud, Diamond Mare, Vine Mare, Lightning Mare, Leonin Vanguard, Stitcher’s Supplier, Gift of Paradise, Arcane Encyclopedia, Rupture Spire, Aegis of the Heavens, Nightmare’s Thirst, Tectonic Rift, Recollect, Aether Tunnel, Millstone, Novice Knight, Ghirapur Guide, Fiery Finish, Fountain of Renewal, Leonin Vanguard, Bone to Ash, Ajani’s Welcome, Blanchwood Armor, Suspicious Bookcase, Volley Veteran, Rise from the Grave, Psychic Corrosion, Rogue’s Gloves, Ghastbark Twins, Ravenous Harpy, Diamond Mare, Aethershield Artificer, Thud, Skilled Animator, Arcane Encyclopedia, Vine Mare, Blood Divination, Reliquary Tower, Doublecast, Shield Mare, Millstone, Gift of Paradise, Rupture Spire, Stitcher’s Supplier, Inferno Hellion, Druid of Horns, Make a Stand, Nightmare’s Thirst, Dragon Egg, Fountain of Renewal, Reclamation Sage, Aether Tunnel, Rise from the Grave, Fiery Finish, Ajani’s Welcome, Recollect, Aegis of the Heavens, Suspicious Bookcase, Bone to Ash, Tectonic Rift, Blanchwood Armor, Novice Knight, Volley Veteran, Ghastbark Twins, Rogue’s Gloves, Reliquary Tower, Aethershield Artificer

Run B: Diregraf Ghoul, Psychic Symbiont, Siegebreaker Giant, Meteor Golem, Skyrider Patrol, Fell Specter, Departed Deckhand, Herald of Faith, Satyr Enchanter, Knightly Valor, Volcanic Dragon, Brawl-Bash Ogre, Murder, Exclusion Mage, Militia Bugler, Hieromancer’s Cage, Heroic Reinforcements, Gargoyle Sentinel, Lightning Strike, Switcheroo, Poison-Tip Archer, Plague Mare, Ajani’s Pridemate, Sleep, Aerial Engineer, Vigilant Baloth, Horizon Scholar, Draconic Disciple, Colossal Majesty, Vampire Sovereign, Enigma Drake, Departed Deckhand, Knightly Valor, Regal Bloodlord, Herald of Faith, Reassembling Skeleton, Sift, Declare Dominance, Meteor Golem, Diregraf Ghoul, Psychic Symbiont, Militia Bugler, Mirror Image, Skyrider Patrol, Guttersnipe, Gravedigger, Dryad Greenseeker, Brawl-Bash Ogre, Surge Mare, Heroic Reinforcements, Hieromancer’s Cage, Exclusion Mage, Siegebreaker Giant, Poison-Tip Archer, Ajani’s Pridemate, Sleep, Fell Specter, Vigilant Baloth, Sift, Knightly Valor, Gargoyle Sentinel, Murder, Colossal Majesty, Satyr Enchanter, Horizon Scholar, Volcanic Dragon, Declare Dominance, Reassembling Skeleton, Aerial Engineer, Herald of Faith, Mirror Image, Militia Bugler, Lightning Strike, Regal Bloodlord, Departed Deckhand, Guttersnipe, Enigma Drake, Vampire Sovereign, Dryad Greenseeker, Switcheroo, Draconic Disciple, Plague Mare, Meteor Golem, Psychic Symbiont, Siegebreaker Giant, Surge Mare, Skyrider Patrol, Vigilant Baloth, Gravedigger, Exclusion Mage, Brawl-Bash Ogre, Hieromancer’s Cage, Diregraf Ghoul, Aerial Engineer, Murder, Gargoyle Sentinel, Satyr Enchanter, Sift, Reassembling Skeleton, Sleep, Volcanic Dragon, Heroic Reinforcements, Fell Specter, Mirror Image, Poison-Tip Archer, Declare Dominance, Plague Mare, Horizon Scholar, Regal Bloodlord, Guttersnipe, Vampire Sovereign, Colossal Majesty, Draconic Disciple, Lightning Strike, Switcheroo, Ajani’s Pridemate, Gravedigger, Enigma Drake, Dryad Greenseeker, Surge Mare

Core Set 2019 (Made in USA) land runs:

I believe tap-lands are printed on a separate sheet with the following 30-card repeating sequence.

Tap-lands: Timber Gorge, Woodland Stream, Highland Lake, Submerged Boneyard, Cinder Barrens, Stone Quarry, Foul Orchard, Tranquil Expanse, Timber Gorge, Cinder Barrens, Forsaken Sanctuary, Highland Lake, Foul Orchard, Woodland Stream, Stone Quarry, Meandering River, Tranquil Expanse, Submerged Boneyard, Timber Gorge, Cinder Barrens, Forsaken Sanctuary, Tranquil Expanse, Highland Lake, Foul Orchard (!) Woodland Stream, Stone Quarry, Meandering River, Submerged Boneyard, Forsaken Sanctuary, Meandering River

Core Set 2019 (Made in USA) token rarity:
  • Ajani Emblem: 2
  • Tezzeret Emblem: 2
  • Vivien Emblem: 2
  • Beast Token: 3
  • Angel Token: 4
  • Dragon Token (Collector No. 9, 2/2 Firebreathing): 4
  • Elf Warrior Token: 4
  • Ox Token: 4
  • Cat Token: 6
  • Bat Token: 8
  • Soldier Token: 8
  • Dragon Token (Collector No. 10, 5/5): 9
  • Goblin Token: 11
  • Zombie Token: 16
  • Thopter Token: 17
  • Knight Token: 19
Core Set 2019 (Made in USA) foil notes:

Basic lands appear to be on the common foil sheet as usual. Tap-lands appear to have their own sheet.

Portal Second Age common print runs:

Portal Second Age has 70 commons. 30 of these appear once on the common sheet (C1) and the other 40 appear twice (C2). Together thats adds up to a normal 110 card sheet. However, there appears to just be one long print run.

110-card run: Alaborn Musketeer, Dakmor Bat, Norwood Riders, Stone Rain, Sleight of Hand, Breath of Life, Moaning Spirit, Natural Spring, Alaborn Trooper, Swarm of Rats, Bear Cub, Spitting Earth, Tidal Surge, Wild Griffin, Prowling Nightstalker, Golden Bear, Ogre Warrior, Deja Vu, Tree Monkey, Lava Axe, False Summoning, Trokin High Guard, Mind Rot, Norwood Warrior, Tremor, Steam Frigate, Angelic Wall, Ravenous Rats, Talas Air Ship, Town Sentry, Hand of Death, Lynx, Goblin Mountaineer, Wind Sail, Alaborn Grenadier, Raise Dead, Nature’s Lore, Goblin Piker, Path of Peace, Dakmor Scorpion, Ogre Berserker, Sleight of Hand, Barbtooth Wurm, Volunteer Militia, Chorus of Woe, Goblin Raider, False Summoning, Bear Cub, Raiding Nightstalker, Tidal Surge, Golden Bear, Angelic Blessing, Ogre Warrior, Muck Rats, Time Ebb, Plated Wurm, Alaborn Musketeer, Goblin Cavaliers, Salvage, Breath of Life, Spitting Earth, Moaning Spirit, Screeching Drake, Monstrous Growth, Alaborn Trooper, Stone Rain, Swarm of Rats, Touch of Brilliance, Raging Goblin, Chorus of Woe, Talas Explorer, Norwood Warrior, Festival of Trokin, Goblin Piker, Ravenous Rats, Wind Sail, Salvage, Angelic Wall, Talas Scout, Nature’s Lore, Wild Griffin, Goblin War Strike, Raise Dead, Steam Frigate, Tree Monkey, Temple Acolyte, Lava Axe, Muck Rats, Trokin High Guard, Goblin Glider, Lurking Nightstalker, Extinguish, Norwood Archers, Righteous Charge, Volcanic Hammer, Hand of Death, Talas Merchant, Barbtooth Wurm, Mind Rot, Monstrous Growth, Tremor, Talas Air Ship, Town Sentry, Cruel Edict, Norwood Ranger, Goblin Raider, Extinguish, Festival of Trokin, Goblin Mountaineer, Deja Vu

Also, for easier reference, here are the C1 and C2 cards in alphabetical order:

C1: Alaborn Grenadier, Angelic Blessing, Cruel Edict, Dakmor Bat, Dakmor Scorpion, Goblin Cavaliers, Goblin Glider, Goblin War Strike, Lurking Nightstalker, Lynx, Natural Spring, Norwood Archers, Norwood Ranger, Norwood Riders, Ogre Berserker, Path of Peace, Plated Wurm, Prowling Nightstalker, Raging Goblin, Raiding Nightstalker, Righteous Charge, Screeching Drake, Talas Explorer, Talas Merchant, Talas Scout, Temple Acolyte, Time Ebb, Touch of Brilliance, Volcanic Hammer, Volunteer Militia

C2: Alaborn Musketeer, Alaborn Trooper, Angelic Wall, Barbtooth Wurm, Bear Cub, Breath of Life, Chorus of Woe, Deja Vu, Extinguish, False Summoning, Festival of Trokin, Goblin Mountaineer, Goblin Piker, Goblin Raider, Golden Bear, Hand of Death, Lava Axe, Mind Rot, Moaning Spirit, Monstrous Growth, Muck Rats, Nature’s Lore, Norwood Warrior, Ogre Warrior, Raise Dead, Ravenous Rats, Salvage, Sleight of Hand, Spitting Earth, Steam Frigate, Stone Rain, Swarm of Rats, Talas Air Ship, Tidal Surge, Town Sentry, Tree Monkey, Tremor, Trokin High Guard, Wild Griffin, Wind Sail

Starter 1999 common print sheet:

(This product is made in Belgium.)

As expected, each of 55 commons appears twice on a 10 by 11 sheet. (Additional cards from the set don't appear in boosters.)

Battlebond common print runs:

Battlebond is printed in Japan which seems to use 112 card sheets. (I'm not sure of the dimensions.)

The commons are split up into an 111 card run (37 cards each appearing three times), two 110 card runs (22 cards each appearing five times), and a 100 card run (20 cards each appearing five times).

Run A: Royal Trooper, Eyeblight Assassin, Lightwalker, Watercourser, Screeching Buzzard, Doomed Traveler, Rotfeaster Maggot, Shock, Shoulder to Shoulder, Doomed Dissenter, Skystreamer, Champion of Arashin, Shambling Ghoul, Auger Spree, Silverchase Fox, Bloodborn Scoundrels, Claustrophobia, Angelic Gift, Last Gasp, Sickle Dancer, Tandem Tactics, Aurora Champion, Assassinate, Grotesque Mutation, Expedition Raptor, Fill with Fright, Rhox Brute, Dwarven Lightsmith, Painful Lesson, Pacifism, Raptor Companion, Liturgy of Blood, Hand of Silumgar, Lightwalker, Midnight Guard, Fan Favorite, Shock, Royal Trooper, Eyeblight Assassin, Rebuke, Watercourser, Screeching Buzzard, Shoulder to Shoulder, Doomed Dissenter, Claustrophobia, Doomed Traveler, Rotfeaster Maggot, Skystreamer, Shambling Ghoul, Kitesail Corsair, Silverchase Fox, Bloodborn Scoundrels, Auger Spree, Champion of Arashin, Last Gasp, Raptor Companion, Assassinate, Expedition Raptor, Angelic Gift, Sickle Dancer, Rhox Brute, Tandem Tactics, Grotesque Mutation, Aurora Champion, Dwarven Lightsmith, Fill with Fright, Rebuke, Watercourser, Liturgy of Blood, Midnight Guard, Hand of Silumgar, Kitesail Corsair, Royal Trooper, Fan Favorite, Pacifism, Painful Lesson, Shock, Doomed Traveler, Rotfeaster Maggot, Auger Spree, Shoulder to Shoulder, Eyeblight Assassin, Lightwalker, Doomed Dissenter, Champion of Arashin, Claustrophobia, Bloodborn Scoundrels, Aurora Champion, Sickle Dancer, Silverchase Fox, Screeching Buzzard, Tandem Tactics, Shambling Ghoul, Skystreamer, Assassinate, Angelic Gift, Last Gasp, Grotesque Mutation, Expedition Raptor, Hand of Silumgar, Rhox Brute, Raptor Companion, Fill with Fright, Pacifism, Dwarven Lightsmith, Liturgy of Blood, Painful Lesson, Rebuke, Midnight Guard, Fan Favorite, Kitesail Corsair

Run B: Azra Bladeseeker, Saddleback Lagac, Wrap in Flames, Bathe in Dragonfire, Wandering Wolf, Magma Hellion, Reckless Reveler, Jungle Wayfinder, Pathmaker Initiate, Eager Construct, Bull-Rush Bruiser, Combo Attack, Earth Elemental, Centaur Healer, Thunder Strike, Wandering Wolf, Azra Bladeseeker, Stadium Vendors, Saddleback Lagac, Wrap in Flames, Borderland Marauder, Jungle Wayfinder, Magma Hellion, Pathmaker Initiate, Skyshroud Claim, Bathe in Dragonfire, Earth Elemental, Seer’s Lantern, Reckless Reveler, Urborg Drake, Ember Beast, Riptide Crab, Stadium Vendors, Combo Attack, Thunder Strike, Eager Construct, Azra Bladeseeker, Wandering Wolf, Bull-Rush Bruiser, Centaur Healer, Magma Hellion, Skyshroud Claim, Wrap in Flames, Seer’s Lantern, Borderland Marauder, Urborg Drake, Ember Beast, Saddleback Lagac, Bathe in Dragonfire, Riptide Crab, Pathmaker Initiate, Jungle Wayfinder, Reckless Reveler, Eager Construct, Earth Elemental, Combo Attack, Bull-Rush Bruiser, Seer’s Lantern, Wrap in Flames, Wandering Wolf, Stadium Vendors, Urborg Drake, Borderland Marauder, Centaur Healer, Thunder Strike, Riptide Crab, Azra Bladeseeker, Bathe in Dragonfire, Saddleback Lagac, Ember Beast, Eager Construct, Pathmaker Initiate, Urborg Drake, Magma Hellion, Skyshroud Claim, Reckless Reveler, Seer’s Lantern, Earth Elemental, Jungle Wayfinder, Stadium Vendors, Centaur Healer, Bull-Rush Bruiser, Combo Attack, Borderland Marauder, Riptide Crab, Azra Bladeseeker, Wandering Wolf, Wrap in Flames, Urborg Drake, Thunder Strike, Skyshroud Claim, Bathe in Dragonfire, Riptide Crab, Ember Beast, Saddleback Lagac, Magma Hellion, Pathmaker Initiate, Jungle Wayfinder, Earth Elemental, Eager Construct, Bull-Rush Bruiser, Seer’s Lantern, Reckless Reveler, Centaur Healer, Stadium Vendors, Combo Attack, Borderland Marauder, Ember Beast, Skyshroud Claim, Thunder Strike

Run C: Omenspeaker, Kraul Warrior, Huddle Up, Daggerback Basilisk, Saltwater Stalwart, Lead by Example, Totally Lost, Charging Rhino, Spellweaver Duo, Primal Huntbeast, Frost Lynx, Canopy Spider, Impulse, Charging Binox, Soaring Show-Off, Return to the Earth, Omenspeaker, Daggerback Basilisk, Coralhelm Guide, Giant Growth, Nimbus of the Isles, Fertile Ground, Impulse, Elvish Visionary, Negate, Charging Rhino, Huddle Up, Charging Binox, Saltwater Stalwart, Lead by Example, Frost Lynx, Kraul Warrior, Spellweaver Duo, Return to the Earth, Soaring Show-Off, Primal Huntbeast, Totally Lost, Fertile Ground, Coralhelm Guide, Canopy Spider, Nimbus of the Isles, Elvish Visionary, Negate, Giant Growth, Omenspeaker, Daggerback Basilisk, Soaring Show-Off, Charging Rhino, Huddle Up, Lead by Example, Impulse, Kraul Warrior, Saltwater Stalwart, Primal Huntbeast, Frost Lynx, Charging Binox, Spellweaver Duo, Canopy Spider, Totally Lost, Return to the Earth, Coralhelm Guide, Daggerback Basilisk, Nimbus of the Isles, Elvish Visionary, Omenspeaker, Giant Growth, Negate, Fertile Ground, Saltwater Stalwart, Kraul Warrior, Impulse, Charging Rhino, Spellweaver Duo, Charging Binox, Soaring Show-Off, Primal Huntbeast, Totally Lost, Return to the Earth, Huddle Up, Lead by Example, Coralhelm Guide, Canopy Spider, Frost Lynx, Fertile Ground, Omenspeaker, Elvish Visionary, Nimbus of the Isles, Daggerback Basilisk, Saltwater Stalwart, Giant Growth, Negate, Charging Rhino, Soaring Show-Off, Kraul Warrior, Impulse, Lead by Example, Spellweaver Duo, Charging Binox, Coralhelm Guide, Primal Huntbeast, Huddle Up, Canopy Spider, Frost Lynx, Return to the Earth, Totally Lost, Elvish Visionary, Negate, Giant Growth, Nimbus of the Isles, Fertile Ground

Run D: Cowl Prowler, Yotian Soldier, Prakhata Club Security, Peace Strider, Benthic Giant, Stone Golem, Expedite, Kraken Hatchling, Pierce Strider, Dragon Hatchling, Tyrant’s Machine, Daggerdrome Imp, Call to Heel, Night Market Guard, Lightning Talons, Millennial Gargoyle, Benthic Giant, Yotian Soldier, Sparring Mummy, Consulate Skygate, Battle Rampart, Hexplate Golem, Prakhata Club Security, Cowl Prowler, Peace Strider, Kraken Hatchling, Stone Golem, Dragon Hatchling, Tyrant’s Machine, Expedite, Pierce Strider, Call to Heel, Night Market Guard, Lightning Talons, Sparring Mummy, Consulate Skygate, Daggerdrome Imp, Hexplate Golem, Battle Rampart, Yotian Soldier, Benthic Giant, Millennial Gargoyle, Cowl Prowler, Pierce Strider, Prakhata Club Security, Peace Strider, Expedite, Kraken Hatchling, Night Market Guard, Call to Heel, Dragon Hatchling, Stone Golem, Daggerdrome Imp, Tyrant’s Machine, Battle Rampart, Consulate Skygate, Benthic Giant, Millennial Gargoyle, Lightning Talons, Hexplate Golem, Sparring Mummy, Yotian Soldier, Prakhata Club Security, Expedite, Pierce Strider, Call to Heel, Peace Strider, Cowl Prowler, Stone Golem, Kraken Hatchling, Night Market Guard, Daggerdrome Imp, Tyrant’s Machine, Dragon Hatchling, Consulate Skygate, Lightning Talons, Sparring Mummy, Millennial Gargoyle, Battle Rampart, Yotian Soldier, Benthic Giant, Hexplate Golem, Expedite, Prakhata Club Security, Pierce Strider, Cowl Prowler, Peace Strider, Kraken Hatchling, Stone Golem, Dragon Hatchling, Night Market Guard, Battle Rampart, Tyrant’s Machine, Call to Heel, Daggerdrome Imp, Consulate Skygate, Lightning Talons, Hexplate Golem, Sparring Mummy, Millennial Gargoyle

Battlebond uncommon print run:

Partner pairs are collated separately. The remaining 70 cards appear in one long 140-card run. I'm not sure of the print sheet mechanics.

Run: Fumble, The Crowd Goes Wild, Enduring Scalelord, Inner Demon, Boldwyr Intimidator, Bring Down, Hunted Wumpus, Gang Up, Phantom Warrior, Aim High, Noxious Dragon, Chain Lightning, Steppe Glider, Veteran Explorer, Fog Bank, Dinrova Horror, Assassin’s Strike, Beast Within, Solemn Offering, Azra Oddsmaker, Cheering Fanatic, Spectral Searchlight, Pulse of Murasa, Switcheroo, Angel of Retribution, Thrasher Brute, Feral Hydra, Blaze, Culling Dias, Morbid Curiosity, Spell Snare, Take Up Arms, Fertilid, Reckless Scholar, Tenacious Dead, Lava-Field Overlord, Vampire Charmseeker, Gold-Forged Sentinel, Long Road Home, Oracle’s Insight, Blood Feud, Genesis Chamber, Out of Bounds, Flamewave Invoker, Kiss of the Amesha, Decorated Champion, Slum Reaper, Nimbus Champion, Jelenn Sphinx, Battle-Rattle Shaman, Battle Mastery, Relentless Hunter, Swarm of Bloodflies, Opportunity, Rushblade Commander, Dragon Breath, Juggernaut, Savage Ventmaw, Oreskos Explorer, Plated Crusher, Tavern Swindler, Enthralling Victor, Peregrine Drake, Unflinching Courage, Quest for the Gravelord, Karametra’s Favor, Swords to Plowshares, Trumpet Blast, Fumble, Veteran Explorer, Loyal Pegasus, Inner Demon, The Crowd Goes Wild, Boldwyr Intimidator, Azra Oddsmaker, Hunted Wumpus, Noxious Dragon, Phantom Warrior, Jubilant Mascot, Chain Lightning, Gang Up, Aim High, Enduring Scalelord, Fog Bank, Steppe Glider, Dinrova Horror, Beast Within, Assassin’s Strike, Cheering Fanatic, Bring Down, Pulse of Murasa, Spell Snare, Spectral Searchlight, Morbid Curiosity, Blaze, Switcheroo, Take Up Arms, Feral Hydra, Thrasher Brute, Reckless Scholar, Solemn Offering, Culling Dias, Lava-Field Overlord, Tenacious Dead, Angel of Retribution, Gold-Forged Sentinel, Oracle’s Insight, Fertilid, Flamewave Invoker, Vampire Charmseeker, Long Road Home, Out of Bounds, Jelenn Sphinx, Slum Reaper, Genesis Chamber, Kiss of the Amesha, Blood Feud, Oreskos Explorer, Decorated Champion, Nimbus Champion, Relentless Hunter, Swarm of Bloodflies, Battle-Rattle Shaman, Battle Mastery, Unflinching Courage, Plated Crusher, Opportunity, Savage Ventmaw, Loyal Pegasus, Quest for the Gravelord, Juggernaut, Dragon Breath, Swords to Plowshares, Peregrine Drake, Enthralling Victor, Tavern Swindler, Karametra’s Favor, Trumpet Blast, Jubilant Mascot, Rushblade Commander

Battlebond token rarity:

The token run appears to repeat after 56 cards (half the presumed sheet size).
  • Rowan Emblem: 1
  • Will Emblem: 1
  • Beast Token: 4
  • Zombie Giant Token: 4
  • Myr Token: 6
  • Spirit Token: 8
  • Zombie Token: 10
  • Warrior Token: 22
Ultimate Masters common runs:

Ultimate Masters is printed in Japan which seems to use 112 card sheets. (I'm not sure of the dimensions.)

The commons are split up into a 108 card run (27 cards each appearing four times) and two 111 card runs (37 cards each appearing three times).

Run A: Treasure Cruise, Scuzzback Marauders, Aethersnipe, Mad Prophet, Just the Wind, Wingsteed Rider, Rune Snag, Canker Abomination, Stitcher’s Apprentice, Hissing Iguanar, Whirlwind Adept, Hyena Umbra, Frantic Search, Fire / Ice, Flight of Fancy, Satyr Wayfinder, Sultai Skullkeeper, Cathodion, Think Twice, Reckless Wurm, Rune Snag, Faith’s Fetters, Skywing Aven, Fiery Temper, Aethersnipe, Terramorphic Expanse, Treasure Cruise, Stitched Drake, Scuzzback Marauders, Deranged Assistant, Mad Prophet, Archaeomancer, Wingsteed Rider, Whirlwind Adept, Fire / Ice, Think Twice, Reckless Wurm, Stitcher’s Apprentice, Hyena Umbra, Flight of Fancy, Canker Abomination, Frantic Search, Satyr Wayfinder, Just the Wind, Cathodion, Rune Snag, Hissing Iguanar, Sultai Skullkeeper, Hyena Umbra, Skywing Aven, Fiery Temper, Aethersnipe, Terramorphic Expanse, Deranged Assistant, Stitched Drake, Scuzzback Marauders, Treasure Cruise, Mad Prophet, Archaeomancer, Faith’s Fetters, Whirlwind Adept, Canker Abomination, Frantic Search, Hissing Iguanar, Think Twice, Wingsteed Rider, Flight of Fancy, Cathodion, Just the Wind, Satyr Wayfinder, Skywing Aven, Fire / Ice, Stitcher’s Apprentice, Reckless Wurm, Archaeomancer, Hyena Umbra, Sultai Skullkeeper, Fiery Temper, Aethersnipe, Scuzzback Marauders, Treasure Cruise, Stitched Drake, Terramorphic Expanse, Deranged Assistant, Reckless Wurm, Just the Wind, Faith’s Fetters, Whirlwind Adept, Canker Abomination, Rune Snag, Mad Prophet, Think Twice, Wingsteed Rider, Flight of Fancy, Cathodion, Stitcher’s Apprentice, Satyr Wayfinder, Frantic Search, Fire / Ice, Archaeomancer, Hissing Iguanar, Sultai Skullkeeper, Faith’s Fetters, Skywing Aven, Fiery Temper, Deranged Assistant, Terramorphic Expanse, Stitched Drake

Run B: Crow of Dark Tidings, Miming Slime, Walker of the Grove, Ghoulcaller’s Accomplice, Wild Mongrel, Foil, Grave Scrabbler, Groundskeeper, Gurmag Angler, Eel Umbra, Crushing Canopy, Slum Reaper, Hooting Mandrills, Death Denied, Sanitarium Skeleton, Verdant Eidolon, Gurmag Angler, Basking Rootwalla, Fume Spitter, Patchwork Gnomes, Kodama’s Reach, Twins of Maurer Estate, Defy Gravity, Staunch-Hearted Warrior, Olivia’s Dragoon, Offalsnout, Shed Weakness, Dark Dabbling, Wickerbough Elder, Mark of the Vampire, Golgari Brownscale, Pulse of Murasa, Moan of the Unhallowed, Miming Slime, Unholy Hunger, Bloodflow Connoisseur, Groundskeeper, Last Gasp, Spider Umbra, Basking Rootwalla, Grave Scrabbler, Wild Mongrel, Foil, Ghoulcaller’s Accomplice, Prey Upon, Crow of Dark Tidings, Defy Gravity, Walker of the Grove, Slum Reaper, Hooting Mandrills, Twins of Maurer Estate, Sanitarium Skeleton, Verdant Eidolon, Olivia’s Dragoon, Groundskeeper, Offalsnout, Patchwork Gnomes, Kodama’s Reach, Mark of the Vampire, Eel Umbra, Crushing Canopy, Last Gasp, Death Denied, Basking Rootwalla, Dark Dabbling, Hooting Mandrills, Bloodflow Connoisseur, Prey Upon, Staunch-Hearted Warrior, Moan of the Unhallowed, Spider Umbra, Unholy Hunger, Fume Spitter, Golgari Brownscale, Crow of Dark Tidings, Miming Slime, Pulse of Murasa, Ghoulcaller’s Accomplice, Wild Mongrel, Defy Gravity, Twins of Maurer Estate, Walker of the Grove, Gurmag Angler, Foil, Verdant Eidolon, Slum Reaper, Wickerbough Elder, Grave Scrabbler, Sanitarium Skeleton, Crushing Canopy, Olivia’s Dragoon, Shed Weakness, Patchwork Gnomes, Death Denied, Kodama’s Reach, Offalsnout, Eel Umbra, Staunch-Hearted Warrior, Moan of the Unhallowed, Fume Spitter, Golgari Brownscale, Dark Dabbling, Wickerbough Elder, Mark of the Vampire, Prey Upon, Pulse of Murasa, Last Gasp, Spider Umbra, Bloodflow Connoisseur, Unholy Hunger, Shed Weakness

Run C: Molten Birth, Ulamog’s Crusher, Tethmos High Priest, Akroan Crusader, Mammoth Umbra, Repel the Darkness, Raid Bombardment, Dimir Guildmage, Resurrection, Faithless Looting, Vessel of Endless Rest, Conviction, Generator Servant, Safehold Elite, Lotus-Eye Mystics, Reckless Charge, Shielding Plax, Wandering Champion, Arena Athlete, Myr Servitor, Ronom Unicorn, Ingot Chewer, Dimir Guildmage, Mammoth Umbra, Thermo-Alchemist, Double Cleave, Heliod’s Pilgrim, Nightbird’s Clutches, Turn to Mist, Tethmos High Priest, Sparkspitter, Martyr of Sands, Generator Servant, Repel the Darkness, Undying Rage, Ulamog’s Crusher, Skyspear Cavalry, Raid Bombardment, Beckon Apparition, Gods Willing, Akroan Crusader, Lotus-Eye Mystics, Icatian Crier, Molten Birth, Rakdos Shred-Freak, Mammoth Umbra, Soul’s Fire, Safehold Elite, Conviction, Reckless Charge, Dimir Guildmage, Angelic Renewal, Thermo-Alchemist, Vessel of Endless Rest, Tethmos High Priest, Arena Athlete, Shielding Plax, Resurrection, Nightbird’s Clutches, Myr Servitor, Gods Willing, Faithless Looting, Ulamog’s Crusher, Heliod’s Pilgrim, Ingot Chewer, Rakdos Shred-Freak, Lotus-Eye Mystics, Akroan Crusader, Martyr of Sands, Undying Rage, Ronom Unicorn, Soul’s Fire, Double Cleave, Angelic Renewal, Raid Bombardment, Shielding Plax, Icatian Crier, Sparkspitter, Repel the Darkness, Wandering Champion, Molten Birth, Turn to Mist, Ronom Unicorn, Faithless Looting, Safehold Elite, Conviction, Generator Servant, Beckon Apparition, Skyspear Cavalry, Undying Rage, Rakdos Shred-Freak, Wandering Champion, Reckless Charge, Double Cleave, Resurrection, Nightbird’s Clutches, Vessel of Endless Rest, Heliod’s Pilgrim, Thermo-Alchemist, Myr Servitor, Angelic Renewal, Ingot Chewer, Turn to Mist, Icatian Crier, Sparkspitter, Martyr of Sands, Arena Athlete, Gods Willing, Soul’s Fire, Beckon Apparition, Skyspear Cavalry

Ultimate Masters uncommon runs:

Uncommons are split into a 96 card run (24 cards each appearing four times) and a 112 card run (56 cards each appearing twice).

Run A: Lava Spike, Spider Spawning, Unstable Mutation, Vengeful Rebirth, Stream of Conciousness, Ancestor’s Chosen, Shriekmaw, Dawn Charm, Desparate Ritual, Fiend Hunter, Heap Doll, Slippery Bogle, Mage-Ring Network, Murderous Redcap, Mistveil Plains, Vengeful Rebirth, Fecundity, Kitchen Finks, Songs of the Damned, Miraculous Recovery, Countersquall, Eternal Witness, Appetite for Brains, Lava Spike, Dreamscape Artist, Stream of Conciousness, Spider Spawning, Ancestor’s Chosen, Firewing Phoenix, Unstable Mutation, Desparate Ritual, Slippery Bogle, Fiend Hunter, Dawn Charm, Mistveil Plains, Shriekmaw, Heap Doll, Mage-Ring Network, Kitchen Finks, Fecundity, Miraculous Recovery, Lava Spike, Murderous Redcap, Songs of the Damned, Eternal Witness, Countersquall, Appetite for Brains, Spider Spawning, Dawn Charm, Stream of Conciousness, Vengeful Rebirth, Desparate Ritual, Fiend Hunter, Unstable Mutation, Slippery Bogle, Dreamscape Artist, Lava Spike, Shriekmaw, Heap Doll, Firewing Phoenix, Fecundity, Mistveil Plains, Kitchen Finks, Songs of the Damned, Miraculous Recovery, Mage-Ring Network, Murderous Redcap, Countersquall, Ancestor’s Chosen, Vengeful Rebirth, Dawn Charm, Eternal Witness, Unstable Mutation, Spider Spawning, Appetite for Brains, Firewing Phoenix, Slippery Bogle, Fiend Hunter, Fecundity, Dreamscape Artist, Stream of Conciousness, Shriekmaw, Desparate Ritual, Mage-Ring Network, Ancestor’s Chosen, Murderous Redcap, Heap Doll, Kitchen Finks, Appetite for Brains, Mistveil Plains, Dreamscape Artist, Songs of the Damned, Firewing Phoenix, Miraculous Recovery, Countersquall, Eternal Witness

Run B: Shirei, Shizo’s Caretaker; Travel Preparations; Marang River Prowler; Boar Umbra; Apprentice Necromancer; Brazen Scourge; Wild Hunger; Forbidden Alchemy; Snake Umbra; Angel of Despair; Furnace Celebration; Swift Reckoning; Garna, the Bloodflame; Hero of Leina Tower; Rally the Peasants; Ghoulsteed; Sigil of the New Dawn; Brawn; Living Lore; Young Pyromancer; Reviving Vapors; Chainer’s Edict; Hero of Iroas; Golgari Thug; Anger; Circular Logic; Rogue’s Passage; Urban Evolution; Swift Reckoning; Sleight of Hand; Buried Alive; Penumbra Wurm; Blast of Genius; Rise from the Tides; Brazen Scourge; Unburial Rites; Prismatic Lens; Spirit Cairn; Mystic Retrieval; Conflagrate; Marang River Prowler; Travel Preparations; Furnace Celebration; Become Immense; Grave Strength; Rolling Temblor; Hero of Iroas; Devoted Druid; Laboratory Maniac; Rally the Peasants; Warleader’s Helix; Dakmor Salvage; Stingerfling Spider; Malevolent Whispers; Mahamoti Djinn; Plumeveil; Emancipation Angel; Magmaw; Golgari Charm; Boneyard Wurm; Phalanx Leader; Hero of Leina Tower; Apprentice Necromancer; Wild Hunger; Artisan of Kozilek; Ghoulsteed; Reviving Vapors; Buried Alive; Sigil of the New Dawn; Forbidden Alchemy; Shirei, Shizo’s Caretaker; Garna, the Bloodflame; Iridescent Drake; Angel of Despair; Sleight of Hand; Young Pyromancer; Chainer’s Edict; Urban Evolution; Anger; Living Lore; Snake Umbra; Laboratory Maniac; Boar Umbra; Unburial Rites; Circular Logic; Conflagrate; Emancipation Angel; Rise from the Tides; Rolling Temblor; Grave Strength; Mahamoti Djinn; Blast of Genius; Golgari Thug; Devoted Druid; Rogue’s Passage; Magmaw; Mystic Retrieval; Stingerfling Spider; Spirit Cairn; Brawn; Warleader’s Helix; Artisan of Kozilek; Become Immense; Golgari Charm; Prismatic Lens; Boneyard Wurm; Plumeveil; Malevolent Whispers; Phalanx Leader; Iridescent Drake; Penumbra Wurm; Dakmor Salvage

Ultimate Masters rare notes:

Rares (not including mythics) are split into a 60 card run (20 cards each appearing three times) and a 66 card run (33 cards appearing twice). I have constructed these runs, but I don't want to disclose them at this time. I'm not sure how these numbers work with 112 card sheets.

Mythic rares are collated separately. (Note that there are 20 mythics in this set as opposed to 15 in a normal set, so the normal 2:1 rare to mythic ratio is out of whack. It appears that the chance of getting a mythic is still about 1/8 though.)

Ultimate Masters token rarity:
  • Marit Lage: 2
  • Drake Token: 2
  • Faerie Rogue Token: 2
  • Soldier Token: 2
  • Spirit Token (Collector No. 16, White/Black): 4
  • Wurm Token: 4
  • Citizen Token: 6
  • Elemental Token (Collector No. 13, 4/4 Green): 6
  • Spirit Token (Collector No. 2, White): 6
  • Elemental Token (Collector No. 9, Molten Birth art): 8
  • Elemental Token (Collector No. 10): 8
  • Homunculus Token: 8
  • Ooze Token: 8
  • Spark Elemental Token: 8
  • Spider Token: 8
  • Zombie Token: 24
Unglued common print runs:

Unglued has 33 commons. 22 of these appear three times on the common sheet (C3) and the other 11 appear four times (C4). Together, these make up a single 110-card run.

(I would have liked slightly more data here, but I feel okay about this reconstruction.)

110-card run: Ghazban Ogress, Clambassadors, Double Deal, Chaos Confetti, Double Dip, Double Cross, Elvish Impersonators, Clam-I-Am, Hurloon Wrangler, Double Play, Sex Appeal, Poultrygeist, Gus, Denied!, Goblin Bookie, Knight of the Hokey Pokey, Organ Harvest, Growth Spurt, Fowl Play, Goblin Bowling Team, Rock Lobster, Prismatic Wardrobe, Temp of the Damned, Free-Range Chicken, Clam Session, Chicken Egg, Scissors Lizard, Team Spirit, Double Take, Krazy Kow, Paper Tiger, Mesa Chicken, Clam-I-Am, Poultrygeist, Double Deal, Elvish Impersonators, Double Dip, Denied!, Organ Harvest, Rock Lobster, Hurloon Wrangler, Gus, Sex Appeal, Fowl Play, Temp of the Damned, Scissors Lizard, Goblin Bookie, Growth Spurt, Knight of the Hokey Pokey, Clam Session, Deadhead, Paper Tiger, Goblin Bowling Team, Free-Range Chicken, Prismatic Wardrobe, Double Take, Double Play, Chaos Confetti, Double Cross, Chicken Egg, Team Spirit, Clambassadors, Krazy Kow, Ghazban Ogress, Mesa Chicken, Fowl Play, Poultrygeist, Hurloon Wrangler, Elvish Impersonators, Chaos Confetti, Goblin Bookie, Growth Spurt, Knight of the Hokey Pokey, Chicken Egg, Free-Range Chicken, Mesa Chicken, Clambassadors, Deadhead, Double Deal, Ghazban Ogress, Rock Lobster, Double Dip, Clam-I-Am, Double Cross, Hurloon Wrangler, Elvish Impersonators, Scissors Lizard, Sex Appeal, Denied!, Poultrygeist, Goblin Bookie, Gus, Paper Tiger, Knight of the Hokey Pokey, Fowl Play, Organ Harvest, Goblin Bowling Team, Growth Spurt, Prismatic Wardrobe, Clam Session, Temp of the Damned, Chicken Egg, Free-Range Chicken, Chaos Confetti, Double Take, Double Play, Krazy Kow, Team Spirit, Mesa Chicken, Deadhead

Also, for easier reference, here are the C4 cards in alphabetical order:

C4: Chaos Confetti, Chicken Egg, Elvish Impersonators, Fowl Play, Free-Range Chicken, Goblin Bookie, Growth Spurt, Hurloon Wrangler, Knight of the Hokey Pokey, Mesa Chicken, Poultrygeist

(Note that there is a photo of the Unglued rare sheet that also features slightly uneven rarity distribution.)

Unglued uncommon notes:

The token cards appear on the uncommon sheet. Counting the tokens, there are 28 uncommons -- the same as the number of rares. I haven't been able to reconstruct the sequence completely, but it does appear to follow the pattern of the rare sheet where the same sequence is repeated four times, probably with two cards dropped from one of the repetitions. My preliminary data suggests these cards may be the sheep token and the squirrel token, but this is not conclusive.

Unstable common print runs:

Unstable appears to use 50 card runs (perhaps halves of 100 card sheets, perhaps not). There are two runs with 25 cards each twice (with none of the cards that have variations). The remaining two runs are printed at 1/4 the rate. They contain individual variations twice each, plus cards without variations 8 times each (between the two runs). (This means Secret Base is actually 5/4 as likely as other commons since it has five versions. Also, the four Killbots are treated as variations of a single card.)

Run A: Joyride Rigger, Ordinary Pony, Defective Detective, Eager Beaver, Old Guard, Wall of Fortune, Ground Pounder, Numbing Jellyfish, Really Epic Punch (!) Humming-, Blurry Beeble, Wild Crocodile, Chivalrous Chevalier, Multi-Headed, Time Out, Shaggy Camel, Willing Test Subject, Mother Kangaroo, Riveting Rigger, Mer Man, Squirrel Dealer (!) Adorable Kitten, Magic Word, Joyride Rigger, Success!, Crafty Octopus, Ground Pounder, Old Guard, Blurry Beeble, Multi-Headed, Ordinary Pony, Wall of Fortune, Eager Beaver, Chivalrous Chevalier, Numbing Jellyfish, Really Epic Punch, Humming-, Defective Detective, Squirrel Dealer, Shaggy Camel, Magic Word, Wild Crocodile, Success!, Mer Man, Willing Test Subject, Adorable Kitten, Time Out, Mother Kangaroo, Riveting Rigger, Crafty Octopus

Run B: Spell Suck; Stinging Scorpion; Wrench-Rigger; Selfie Preservation; capital offense; Just Desserts; Subcontract; Bumbling Pangolin; Steady-Handed Mook; Hammer Helper; GO TO JAIL; Big Boa Constrictor; It That Gets Left Hanging; Chipper Chopper; Finders, Keepers; Feisty Stegosaurus; Hazmat Suit (Used); Painiac; Snickering Squirrel; Work a Double; Sacrifice Play; Dirty Rat; Box of Free-Range Goblins; Spell Suck; Hoisted Hireling; Common Iguana; capital offense; Wrench-Rigger; Stinging Scorpion; It That Gets Left Hanging; Selfie Preservation; Subcontract; Bumbling Pangolin; GO TO JAIL; Finders, Keepers; Just Desserts; Big Boa Constrictor; Hammer Helper; Steady-Handed Mook; Feisty Stegosaurus; Chipper Chopper; Hoisted Hireling; Painiac; Sacrifice Play; Dirty Rat; Work a Double; Hazmat Suit (Used); Common Iguana; Snickering Squirrel; Box of Free-Range Goblins

Run C1: Gnome-Made Engine, Beast in Show (Tusks), Delighted Killbot, Mad Science Fair Project, Secret Base (League of Dastardly Doom), Voracious Vacuum, Beast in Show (Baloth), Novellamental (Part 3), Secret Base (Order of the Widget), Mad Science Fair Project, Novellamental (Part 4), Beast in Show (Dinosaur), Gnome-Made Engine, Secret Base (S.N.E.A.K.), Curious Killbot, Novellamental (Part 2), Voracious Vacuum, Delighted Killbot, Beast in Show (Poodle), Secret Base (Goblin Explosioneers), Gnome-Made Engine, Novellamental (Part 1), Despondent Killbot, Mad Science Fair Project, Secret Base (Crossbreed Labs), Voracious Vacuum, Beast in Show (Tusks), Target Minotaur (Earth), Novellamental (Part 3), Gnome-Made Engine, Beast in Show (Baloth), Enraged Killbot, Mad Science Fair Project, Secret Base (League of Dastardly Doom), Novellamental (Part 4), Voracious Vacuum, Secret Base (Order of the Widget), Beast in Show (Dinosaur), Despondent Killbot, Gnome-Made Engine, Secret Base (S.N.E.A.K.), Curious Killbot, Mad Science Fair Project, Novellamental (Part 2), Enraged Killbot, Secret Base (Crossbreed Labs), Voracious Vacuum, Beast in Show (Poodle), Novellamental (Part 1), Secret Base (Goblin Explosioneers)

Run C2: Mad Science Fair Project, Target Minotaur (Fire), Amateur Auteur (Theros), Extremely Slow Zombie (Spring), Amateur Auteur (Ravnica), Voracious Vacuum, Extremely Slow Zombie (Summer), Target Minotaur (Ice), Amateur Auteur (Innistrad), Gnome-Made Engine, Extremely Slow Zombie (Fall), Target Minotaur (Rain), Mad Science Fair Project, Amateur Auteur (Zendikar), Voracious Vacuum, Extremely Slow Zombie (Winter), Amateur Auteur (Theros), Target Minotaur (Fire), Mad Science Fair Project, Target Minotaur (Rain), Extremely Slow Zombie (Summer), Gnome-Made Engine, Extremely Slow Zombie (Spring), Amateur Auteur (Innistrad), Extremely Slow Zombie (Fall), Voracious Vacuum, Target Minotaur (Ice), Amateur Auteur (Ravnica), Target Minotaur (Earth), Gnome-Made Engine, Extremely Slow Zombie (Winter), Amateur Auteur (Zendikar)

Unstable uncommon notes:

I haven't finished the print runs yet, but they appear to work similarly to the commons. Border Guardian, Entirely Normal Armchair, Garbage Elemental, Knight of the Kitchen Sink, Labro Bot, Lobe Lobber, Proper Laboratory Attire, Sly Spy, Staff of the Letter Magus, and Stamp of Approval seem to appear on a different sheet (or different sheets). Included in these are all the uncommon cards with multiple variations. The remaining 50 uncommons are perhaps divided into two 50 card runs with each card appearing twice (though I have not verified this).

Unstable contraption print runs:

The commons are split up into two groups. The first group appears in its own common run, and the other group appears interspersed in the uncommon run. I think the commons from the uncommon run are probably only 4/5 as common as the other commons (but I could be wrong).

Common Run: Top-Secret Tunnel, Auto-Key, Buzz Buggy, Applied Aeronautics, Inflation Station, Division Table, Mandatory Friendship Shackles, Boomflinger, Dictation Quillograph, Top-Secret Tunnel, Sap Sucker, Buzz Buggy, Auto-Key, Inflation Station, Applied Aeronautics, Division Table, Boomflinger, Sap Sucker, Dictation Quillograph, Mandatory Friendship Shackles, Top-Secret Tunnel, Buzz Buggy, Division Table, Mandatory Friendship Shackles, Boomflinger, Applied Aeronautics, Top-Secret Tunnel, Inflation Station, Dictation Quillograph, Sap Sucker, Auto-Key, Buzz Buggy, Inflation Station, Boomflinger, Sap Sucker, Division Table, Applied Aeronautics, Mandatory Friendship Shackles, Dictation Quillograph, Top-Secret Tunnel, Auto-Key, Boomflinger, Buzz Buggy, Division Table, Inflation Station, Sap Sucker, Mandatory Friendship Shackles, Applied Aeronautics, Dictation Quillograph, Auto-Key

Uncommon Run: Arms Depot, Tread Mill, Dogsnail Engine, Targeting Rocket, Twiddlestick Charger, Genetic Recombinator, Accessories to Murder, Quick-Stick Lick Trick, Thud-for-Duds, Head Banger, Jamming Device, Lackey Recycler, Neural Network, Turbo-Thwacking Auto-Hammer, Tread Mill, Dispatch Dispensary, Insufferable Syphon, Twiddlestick Charger, Gnomeball Machine, Head Banger, Optical Optimizer, Lackey Recycler, Widget Contraption, Sundering Fork, Quick-Stick Lick Trick, Targeting Rocket, Thud-for-Duds, Twiddlestick Charger, Arms Depot, Tread Mill, Genetic Recombinator, Head Banger, Accessories to Murder, Insufferable Syphon, Quick-Stick Lick Trick, Jamming Device, Dogsnail Engine, Lackey Recycler, Neural Network, Tread Mill, Dispatch Dispensary, Twiddlestick Charger, Optical Optimizer, Turbo-Thwacking Auto-Hammer, Quick-Stick Lick Trick, Gnomeball Machine, Sundering Fork, Head Banger, Widget Contraption, Lackey Recycler

I haven't done work on the rare run, but it works to have a 50 card run with each mythic twice and each rare four times.

Unstable token notes:

I believe all 20 tokens are printed equally (though the foil and non-foil are presumably printed on different sheets).

Run B:

Footnotes:

[1] The post-Alara sheet math and US print runs were figured out and publiced by Medussa on the MTG Salvation forums.

[2] For example, Mark Rosewater mentions the short-printed common here.

[3] Previous Librarities topics about the two Ice Age common sheets: (1) (2)
Last edited by lethe on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 am, edited 6 times in total.

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Re: Calculated print sheets based on pack openings

Post by mmgun » Wed May 09, 2018 10:21 am

Are you Jacob Munk on Facebook ? Since he started the same project about reconstructing an ice age common sheet.
Keith did start to reconstruct an ice age uncommon sheet.

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Wed May 09, 2018 10:34 am

this is both common sheets reconstruct result so far ( might contain still errors)
https://ibb.co/cPK3uS

The reconstruction is based on many miscuts that were posted on FB. However, i still see some errors in both layouts( your text layout and the partial picture sheet) ,which need further clarification.

lethe
Librarities Hero

Post by lethe » Thu May 10, 2018 6:05 am

I am not Jason Munk.

Sorry, I'll be blunt: even seeing this layout, I don't think I have made a mistake. It is possible, though, so please help me see why I might be wrong. It is hard for me to argue for or against this alternate layout without looking at the miscuts it is based on, but I will try to offer some explanations for why the discrepancies might be errors in the construction of the other layout.

The top of the yellow sheet is similar (to my top sheet), but there must have been two mistakes. It looks like Chub Toad and Brown Ouphe got swapped which would be easy to do when using miscuts as there are both 1/1 green creatures with the same artist. The other mistake must have been connecting Soul Kiss and Chub Toad (or Bone Shaman) or Kelsinko Ranger and Mountain Goat. It could be that the white card to the left of Mountain Goat was misidentified or the green card under Soul Kiss was misidentified (unlikely I think).

The other discrepancy on the yellow sheet is the Fyndhorn Elves and Arctic Foxes pairing. This appears to be an accidental mixing of information from both sheets. The Fyndhorn Elves appear on the bottom of my top sheet and the Arctic Foxes appear on the left of my top sheet, but they only appear together on the bottom sheet.

The Woolly Spider and Barbed Sextant pairing from the blue sheet appears on my top sheet. (It didn't fit on the yellow sheet because of the Chub Toad mixup.) The Barbed Sextant and Kelsinko Ranger vertical pairing is more problematic. I can't explain it, so I'd be interested in the miscut that supports it. There's zero support for a white card under Barbed Sextant in my data.

The Norritt and Adarkar Unicorn pairing from the blue sheet doesn't match anywhere, but I do have an Adarkar Unicorn above a Norritt which is at least the right color.

The Arctic Foxes, Meteor Shower, and Pyknite horizontal triple doesn't match anywhere, but my sheets have cards of the correct color in such positions.

I didn't notice any other discrepancies, but I'd be very interested in any miscut that directly contradicts my layouts. (I guess it's also always possible there's yet another sheet, but I don't believe that's what's happening here.)

I am pretty confident of my premise for these reconstructions, as the model of pack collation I'm using for Ice Age is pretty simple and matches the data very well with these sheets. The model was formulated by looking at collation of sets with known sheet layouts (mostly Legends commons so far) which provides good independent evidence for it. The lower sheet is more likely to be in error because it is based on less data, but if there was an error, it would be mostly likely to be some transposition or permutation of a few cards in a column or maybe adjacent columns. I'd have to recheck my data to see where the evidence is weakest.

To provide support for my explanation, I will try to give a quick explanation. For the sake of explanation, let's start with Mistfolk on the bottom-right corner of my top sheet. Some number between 1 and 5 is chosen. Then that many cards are taken from each column in order. For example, let's take 3. Then after Mistfolk will be Arenson's Aura, then Balduvian Bears, then back to Juniper Order Druid, then Hoar Shade, then Snow Devil, then Zuran Enchanter, etc. At the other end of the sheet when it gets to Pestilence Rats it will go back to the right column with Counterspell and a new number between 1 and 5 is chosen for the next pass. A pack might start at any point. The top of the sheet wraps around. (For a few packs, the top 5 and bottom 6 rows wrapped separately -- this also happens in other products, famously with Legends uncommons.)

Here is a link to the data set I'm using. I haven't cleaned it up, so there may be a few mistakes, but it should be pretty self-explanatory.

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Thu May 10, 2018 4:54 pm

yep, there are several errors in the picture layout, even the columns might be wrong.

Here the partial UC sheet:

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Thu May 10, 2018 6:52 pm

looks like this gorilla pack is from the promo sheet, since it does not fit the common sheet pattern

BillBo
Legendary Land Lord

Post by BillBo » Fri May 11, 2018 3:30 am

This is fascinating to follow, folks :-O :-O :-O — don't stop now!
I collect land cards, just that.
My want list: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=9128

lethe
Librarities Hero

Post by lethe » Fri May 11, 2018 7:51 am

mmgun wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 4:54 pm
Here the partial UC sheet:
Think you for sharing! It is very similar to what I came up with. The only mismatches I see are Soul Barrier + Mind Warp (I have Soul Barrier + Icequake), Orcish Healer + Withering Wisps (I have Orcish Healer + Mind Warp), Drifts of the Dead + Nacre Talisman (I have Drift of the Dead + Sunstone), and Force Void + Icequake (I have Force Void + Withering Wisps). These are all the same color at least. I can't tell well enough if any of these would have had evidence beyond color or miscut shape (e.g. artist). (I assume the horizontal layout is arbitrary, but then am not sure why Maddening Wind is put where it is or why Nature's Lore and Thunder Wall didn't get paired.)
BillBo wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 3:30 am
This is fascinating to follow, folks :-O :-O :-O — don't stop now!
I'm glad you're interested! I think I will have more information to add soon. (Mirage...)

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Sat May 12, 2018 5:37 pm

the maddening wind is located wrong in the big picture, according to these:

lethe
Librarities Hero

Post by lethe » Mon May 14, 2018 7:42 am

I've updated the first post with some info about Fourth Edition and Mirage. I didn't get as much as I wanted yet, but I think it is still significant.
mmgun wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 5:37 pm
the maddening wind is located wrong in the big picture, according to these:
Very nice :) This does match my layout.

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Tue May 15, 2018 12:23 pm

Some foreign ( German, italian, portoguese) mirage miscuts seem to fit your "Made in Belgium" Sheet Layout, which makes sense, since the foreign packs are in deed made in belgium. For Top Row refer to this:

according to this your Row 3 is the actual top row :-)

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Tue May 15, 2018 12:46 pm

looks like you were right :-)

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Tue May 15, 2018 12:49 pm

the uc sheet as well:

lethe
Librarities Hero

Post by lethe » Thu May 17, 2018 7:10 am

mmgun wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 12:46 pm
looks like you were right :-)
mmgun wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 12:49 pm
the uc sheet as well:
Fantastic! Seeing the original sheets is always the best, so thanks for digging these up!

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:57 am

It's nice to see someone else working on this.
I haven't devoted as much time to it as I would have liked.
Here's a quick write up of what I'd done a couple years ago.

http://forum.magiclibrarities.net/forum ... 967#p89967