Shivan Dragon Global M10 needed 30.7.12

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

Post Reply
Mr.C
Librarities Legend
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:36 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada

Post by Mr.C » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:57 pm

Do you already have the box of cards that has a Shivan? One of the Official WotC boxes. Fits avout 800 cards.

User avatar
pickle.69
Legendary Shivan Dragon Master
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:14 pm
Location: Karlsruhe (Germany)

Post by pickle.69 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:19 am

Mr.C wrote:Do you already have the box of cards that has a Shivan? One of the Official WotC boxes. Fits avout 800 cards.
7th Hobby Japan
400 ct. Box Magic Promo

I have that one

800 cards?

maybe not, please let me know.
Collections needing help
Shivan Dragons http://beam.to/shivandragon
Alpha Dwarven Demo Team h: 5%
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 9506#29506

User avatar
dry cereal
Legendary Part of a Complete Breakfast
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:31 am
Location: New York CitY!?
Contact:

Post by dry cereal » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:27 am

I stole an egg from a shivan nest. Are you missing one or should I put it back.

User avatar
ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:17 pm
Location: Rome (Italy)

Post by ende73 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:33 am

I have an amazing misprinted Shivan Dragon:

it's got the name, casting cost, illustrator, power and toughness and card template of the wrong dragon !!!! (Fire Dragon). Only the color is right.

Image

I'm asking $5000 for it.

User avatar
pickle.69
Legendary Shivan Dragon Master
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:14 pm
Location: Karlsruhe (Germany)

Post by pickle.69 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:35 am

ende73 wrote:I have an amazing misprinted Shivan Dragon:

it's got the name, casting cost, illustrator, power and toughness and card template of the wrong dragon !!!! (Fire Dragon). Only the color is right.

Image

I'm asking $5000 for it.
if you find a playset of them I can trade it for the alpha volcanic
Collections needing help
Shivan Dragons http://beam.to/shivandragon
Alpha Dwarven Demo Team h: 5%
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 9506#29506

User avatar
pickle.69
Legendary Shivan Dragon Master
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:14 pm
Location: Karlsruhe (Germany)

Post by pickle.69 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:36 am

dry cereal wrote:I stole an egg from a shivan nest. Are you missing one or should I put it back.
Shure its a Shivan? I would not want that my dwarves bomb your butt again
Collections needing help
Shivan Dragons http://beam.to/shivandragon
Alpha Dwarven Demo Team h: 5%
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 9506#29506

User avatar
ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:17 pm
Location: Rome (Italy)

Post by ende73 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:40 am

pickle.69 wrote:
ende73 wrote:I have an amazing misprinted Shivan Dragon:

it's got the name, casting cost, illustrator, power and toughness and card template of the wrong dragon !!!! (Fire Dragon). Only the color is right.

Image

I'm asking $5000 for it.
if you find a playset of them I can trade it for the alpha volcanic
No sorry, I do have 4 of these, but only this one is actually a misprinted Shivan. The others are normal Fire Dragons.

User avatar
pp
Legendary Complete Set Collector
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Germany

Post by pp » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:01 am

» Shivan dragon global set « page launch:

1. December 2007

Image

ppmtg ;-)

User avatar
magic-belgium
Librarities Legend
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 am
Location: Belgium

Post by magic-belgium » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:51 pm

Can't wait to visit it !

User avatar
pp
Legendary Complete Set Collector
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Germany

Post by pp » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:40 am

Here we are, finally we made it:

http://www.shivandragon.elite.to/
Image

Thanks a lot to Richard who assembled a really unique collection!
Have a good time!

Patrick aka ppmtg

User avatar
pickle.69
Legendary Shivan Dragon Master
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:14 pm
Location: Karlsruhe (Germany)

Post by pickle.69 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:53 am

pp wrote:Here we are, finally we made it:

http://www.shivandragon.elite.to/
Image

Thanks a lot to Richard who assembled a really unique collection!
Have a good time!

Patrick aka ppmtg
Hi All members, especialy PPMTG, I scand a coulpe of days and he, Patrick, spend a lot of time to get this homepage done, not only for me but for all people that think it is well done!

Please have a look at it, due to a lot of members of this homepage I was able to gather all the things that are displayed on the global set homepage.
A lot of answers can be answered and a lot of new things can be learned on the page.

Thanks for helping, looking, donating but especialy HAVING FUN on the page,

Greetings from germany
Richard (yours pickle.69)

PS: Click on the pick, and your see it bigger, better.
PPS: Whoever steels pics for profit, will be visited by my DDT. (ask Dry_cereal what might happen!!!!)
Collections needing help
Shivan Dragons http://beam.to/shivandragon
Alpha Dwarven Demo Team h: 5%
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 9506#29506

User avatar
berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master
Posts: 2192
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:56 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by berkumps » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:24 am

WICKED !!!!!

the swiss
Librarities Legend
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by the swiss » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:28 pm

Well done - Super. Gratulations to Richard and Patrick.

User avatar
magic-belgium
Librarities Legend
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 am
Location: Belgium

Post by magic-belgium » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:11 pm

Great ! Will be the Website of the day on my blog tomorrow !

User avatar
dry cereal
Legendary Part of a Complete Breakfast
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:31 am
Location: New York CitY!?
Contact:

Post by dry cereal » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:40 am

pickle.69 wrote:[=
PPS: Whoever steels pics for profit, will be visited by my DDT. (ask Dry_cereal what might happen!!!!)
*shudder*

looks great! I'd like to see more custom shivans. :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests