GOBLIN GAME PROJECT

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

EddieO
Librarities Hero

Post by EddieO » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:15 am

I have to say, your article was one of the best I've read on starcity games. They focus way too much on the whole tournament aspect over there, so it was nice to see an article where the end result, is this is just a game.....something to have fun at.

I'll be writing for a site thats in the works, and I was supposed to do a piece on original art. I think I am gonna use your article as inspiration and write about my 10+ year quest for the Erhnam artwork......

Speaking of that article, I almost bought the original golbin game art off that website, but they had it up for really cheap, like it said $80 or something, but it turned out to be a typo and they wanted a lot more.....so I just moved on. I find it hard to believe they don't know who bought it though, more like they don't want to tell you.

Later EddieO

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:36 am

EddieO wrote:I have to say, your article was one of the best I've read on starcity games. They focus way too much on the whole tournament aspect over there, so it was nice to see an article where the end result, is this is just a game.....something to have fun at.

I'll be writing for a site thats in the works, and I was supposed to do a piece on original art. I think I am gonna use your article as inspiration and write about my 10+ year quest for the Erhnam artwork......

Speaking of that article, I almost bought the original golbin game art off that website, but they had it up for really cheap, like it said $80 or something, but it turned out to be a typo and they wanted a lot more.....so I just moved on. I find it hard to believe they don't know who bought it though, more like they don't want to tell you.

Later EddieO
Thanks for the kind words regarding the article!

I will look forward to reading your Erhnam article when it's done :)

As far as the original piece... the gallery had records electronically but experienced a crash a few years back... they seemed pretty willing to help me, but just couldn't find it...
I believe the piece sold for either 400$ or 800$.. can't remember...