GOBLIN GAME PROJECT

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:56 am

I got a German Foil!!!

I still need:
Spanish Foil
Italian Foil
S-Chinese Foil and S-Chinese non foil

Also,
I may still need French foil and non..
I worked out a trade with Yvel in Nov., sent him his cards and still haven't got these?! Can anyone vouch for him?

stu55
Librarities Legend

Post by stu55 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:01 am

I dunno bout him, bought 2 misprints off him and never received, and then tried to get my money back and he had emptied his paypal acct

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:28 am

stu55 wrote:I dunno bout him, bought 2 misprints off him and never received, and then tried to get my money back and he had emptied his paypal acct
Greeeeeeeeeeeat, looks like I'm out a Beta Black Vice and Aspect of the Wolf... but worse, still need to find the French versions.. >:-(

Tha_Gunslinga
Librarities Legend

Post by Tha_Gunslinga » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:40 am

He's my secret santa, he said he sent late, but I haven't received yet.

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Can anyone else attest to him being a deadbeat sender?

Should we post something if that's the case warning other members?

He is a contributing member to these forums, but seemingly has ripped some off... not cool at all... I'm thankful I didn't send him more.

(I've emailed him at least 5 times with no response and we worked this deal out in late October.)

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:02 pm

ritnecrowin wrote:Should we post something if that's the case warning other members?
I am sorry for your loss. I really like to feel like this board consists of mature individuals that I can trust and feel a comradery with.

I have not dealt with him but let us hope there is a reasonable explanation for his silence. I, for one, am reluctant to slam dunk anyone, specially if there is a chance he is already down on his luck because of circumstances beyond his control.

I may just be extra sensitive at the moment because some of my close friends have lost their jobs of late, with no warning, and my heart is sad.

If he is a deadbeat time will show him to be such.
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

yawg07
Legendary Chairman of Altered Art

Post by yawg07 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:24 am

mystical_tutor wrote: I have not dealt with him but let us hope there is a reasonable explanation for his silence. I, for one, am reluctant to slam dunk anyone, specially if there is a chance he is already down on his luck because of circumstances beyond his control.
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THINGS LIKE THIS.
When that type of stuff happens, it is really hard to convey it to people over the internet and have them respect your situation.

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:49 am

I agree with you Gary and Gus. I really want to give hime the benefit of the doubt here. I'm hoping everything is ok and he has just been busy or facing a life situation. I want to hope for the best in people. I don't so much care about losing the cards I sent, I'm more disapointed as I REALLY wanted the french Games to get a step closer on this task... <fingers crossed>

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:07 pm

Something weird happened to me.

I had my roommate send some cards to him explaining on the phone what had to be sent.

Unfortunately, my mate sent altered Oath of Druids to him (that had cost me more than $100).

When he got the letter Yvel said "thank you for the bonus". I told him that it was unfortunately a mistake.

We were to meet in Paris, but it did not work.

After a couple of months, I asked him to send them back to me, but he answered he already had sent them back several weeks before. But I never received them.

He offered to replace them, but he never did.

I would not like to bash anyone on a forum, I'll let you draw your own conclusions...

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:53 pm

magic-belgium wrote:I would not like to bash anyone on a forum, I'll let you draw your own conclusions...
Is there a place on the board we can discuss this rather than in this fine thread dedicated to an awesome project?

Such information needs to be in a place were members can look and be warned. Such actions certainly don't smack of a temporary life crisis or such.
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

Tenacious_Dyl
Librarities Legend

Post by Tenacious_Dyl » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:32 am

Back to the topic!

I have a few English NM Goblin Games laying around here doing nothing :) If you PM me your address I'll send them your way!

yvel
Librarities Legend

Post by yvel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:56 am

Tha_Gunslinga wrote:He's my secret santa, he said he sent late, but I haven't received yet.
I just saw this topic.
Tha_Gunslinga : can you tell them you received your secret santa ? I was late this year, do all was here.

Tha_Gunslinga
Librarities Legend

Post by Tha_Gunslinga » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:13 pm

I received.

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:42 pm

That is awesome that you got your package Ben, but that leaves three of us that never got substantial items from Yvel.

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:34 pm

SHOUT OUT!!!

Many thanks to Tenacious_Dyl....

Dylan just donated some Games to the collection!!!!