UPDATE - I Just need 4 Artist Proofs to complete.

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:57 pm

I should have an Italian 2-player boxset coming to me soon, it is opened, but the cards inside are sealed. Judging by how many people are missing cards from this thing, I may decide to just open them and help complete several people's global sets (after scanning the cards of course).

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:03 pm

berkumps wrote:I should have an Italian 2-player boxset coming to me soon, it is opened, but the cards inside are sealed. Judging by how many people are missing cards from this thing, I may decide to just open them and help complete several people's global sets (after scanning the cards of course).
Save the Support cards for me, I still look for the Black border ones...
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Sounds great to me, I'd happily buy them!

Tav

Ihateworking
Legendary Weakness Collector

Post by Ihateworking » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Berkumps,

Should you decide to crack that thing please let me know. I would really appreciate it! I could then start work on the website for my global Weakness collection!

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:12 am

berkumps wrote:I should have an Italian 2-player boxset coming to me soon, it is opened, but the cards inside are sealed. Judging by how many people are missing cards from this thing, I may decide to just open them and help complete several people's global sets (after scanning the cards of course).
oooohhhhh!

Elven Riders
Mesa Pegasus

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please .................................

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Well, the Italian 2-player boxset arrived. Unfortunately it is factory sealed (unopened), and as some of you know, I collect sealed products in all languages.

It is going to hurt, but I'm going to open it to finish off various peoples global's, and will just find another sealed one some day.

As for the pricing on the cards you need, all I ask is you pay shipping for the card to you.

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:53 pm

berkumps wrote:Well, the Italian 2-player boxset arrived. Unfortunately it is factory sealed (unopened), and as some of you know, I collect sealed products in all languages.

It is going to hurt, but I'm going to open it to finish off various peoples global's, and will just find another sealed one some day.

As for the pricing on the cards you need, all I ask is you pay shipping for the card to you.
This is exactly the sort of thing that makes this forum awesome.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi Mark

This is extremely nice to you to do that to help Members, I have tried all those years to try to find an Unsealed one with no success. Let me know, if Mazzo di Fabio is Kazz's Deck List Card Variant 1 (The one with the Black border), I still miss those 4 Support cards.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector

Post by effai » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:35 pm

please save me the terror [-o<
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:34 am

I thought I should post my wish list here.
My Global Sets still need the following cards from Italian Introductory Two Player...
Scryb Sprites
Winter Blast
Fireball
Ironclaw Orcs
Mons's Goblin Raiders
Twiddle

I'm sure it must have cost you something to acquire the set, so I really don't mind paying something for the cards. I still owe you some for shipping on our last deal a couple weeks ago.

Tav

Ihateworking

Post by Ihateworking » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:37 am

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Ihateworking

Post by Ihateworking » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:33 am

update, only 4 artist proofs left to find.