What I need to complete my "Beta" BB sets

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Thanks Cesar! Really appreciate the upgrades for the Spanish set. Let me know when you get back from vacation and I'll send the originals to you.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:22 am

Hi Gary

Winter Orb 4Th Edition Spanish NM+/Mint, I have sent you one long time ago, are you sure, you still need it ?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:48 pm

You have sent me into a panic.

After careful checking though I think it was a Portuguese Winter Orb you sent me. My Spanish one is in quite poor shape but my Portuguese one is truly a NM card. You sent me several Portuguese 4th BB at the same time and I think one was a Winter Orb. I will continue to look out for it but there are only a few places my 3d and 4th Ed cards can be and I can find only one Orb.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.