Italian Mirage starter deck

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Italian Mirage starter deck

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Anyone need an Italian Mirage Starter Deck?

If not it goes to "you know where". Belongs to a friend of mine.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:52 am

I don't 'neeeeeeed' one...

But just out of interest, what sort of price is he looking for?

I have no idea what a decent offer would be, how rare it would be or how much interest there would be in it.

Nor where I would put it even if I did get it, but it is always nice to know.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Actually, I have no idea except that the English ones sell for 18-20 on "you know where".

He isn't expecting any more than that. I just put it up here in case someone into sealed stuff is interested and wants it before it is presented to the general public.

He also has several English starters for Mariage, MM, Miridon, and other sets of that vintage.

There are aloso Exodus, Weatherlight, Visions and Alliances boosters plus an unopened box of Unglued.

My mission is to just list them on "you know who" and I just use the sold items listing as a price guide and I know nothing about the real value of any of this stuff.

If it was me I'd have some hell of a good time sealed deck events.....

Gary
Gary Adkison

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:58 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:Actually, I have no idea except that the English ones sell for 18-20 on "you know where".

He isn't expecting any more than that. I just put it up here in case someone into sealed stuff is interested and wants it before it is presented to the general public.

He also has several English starters for Mariage, MM, Miridon, and other sets of that vintage.

There are aloso Exodus, Weatherlight, Visions and Alliances boosters plus an unopened box of Unglued.

My mission is to just list them on "you know who" and I just use the sold items listing as a price guide and I know nothing about the real value of any of this stuff.

If it was me I'd have some hell of a good time sealed deck events.....

Gary
Is "You know where" based in Colorado :D

English Starter for Mariage loooooooooooool French word for Marriage, I for sure don't want one of those for the moment.

Gary 1 - Alexis 1 :-D
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Nope, here in Colorado "you know where" refers to the State penitentiary.

The "you know where" that so many of us use I think is based on a Pacific atoll. At least they are certainly becoming thrifty, or mercenary or hard to get along with. Sure wish I was a billionaire. My first project would be to make sure they were not the only game in town.

Gary
Gary Adkison