Trade: English language boosters. Printed USA vs. Belgium

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

goAMinD
Librarities Member

Trade: English language boosters. Printed USA vs. Belgium

Post by goAMinD » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi all,

I collect Magic: The Gathering sealed boosters. I specifically collect English languaged boosters that are printed and wrapped in the U.S.A. The reason is that U.S.A wrappers has a tighter wrapping (less air inside) than the Belgium versions. My storing solution does not allow Belgium versions to fit properly in my sleeves.

So....if you would like to trade, please check on the back of your Boosters and find the 'Made in the U.S.A' and trade them to me. I will trade the Made in Belgium back. =D> Hope some of you can help me out.
All my boosters are in excellent condition.

I have: Belgium version sealed boosters in English language

EDIT:No longer relevant

I need: USA version sealed boosters in English language

EDIT: No longer relevant
Last edited by goAMinD on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sealed Magic the Gathering collector currently looking for these boosters:
Unlimted Edition (Need 3)
Arabian Nights (Need 1)

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:43 am

I will take a look but I only collect one set of each of the modern offerings and I get all mine sent over from Spain so most likley they are already Belgique.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 pm

on the 2014 which pictures do you need? I have all 5 extra.

I have unscanned unlimited boosters. Send me a PM with an offer if you are serious.

Gary

PS. I loved my trips to Denmark. Specially the Iron-age village just west of Copenhagen Really awesome.
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

goAMinD
Librarities Member

Post by goAMinD » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:on the 2014 which pictures do you need? I have all 5 extra.

I have unscanned unlimited boosters. Send me a PM with an offer if you are serious.

Gary

PS. I loved my trips to Denmark. Specially the Iron-age village just west of Copenhagen Really awesome.
Any 3 of the 2014 will do. Do you need any of the ones I have for trade?
Arabian Nights (Need 1)

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:37 am

mystical_tutor wrote:...PS. I loved my trips to Denmark. Specially the Iron-age village just west of Copenhagen Really awesome.
I hope you went to LegoLand! It is much better than the one they opened in England.

I only spent a couple of days there on a family holiday when I was a kid but it still brings back great memories!

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Sorry Mark;

Never heard of it. Last trip was in '08 or '09 I think.

The Viking ship museum in Roskilde was so inspiring. They allowed people to make ship parts and used them to build ships that they could take people sailing in. A friend was just there a few weeks ago and said he didn't think they still had that program.
Gary Adkison

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:57 pm

goAMinD wrote: Any 3 of the 2014 will do. Do you need any of the ones I have for trade?
PM me your mailing address.

I could use the 3 2010 but I think sending them here would be as expensive as buying new ones so your call. Best to do regular email as I see it more quickly.

Gary
Gary Adkison

goAMinD
Librarities Member

Post by goAMinD » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:59 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:
goAMinD wrote: Any 3 of the 2014 will do. Do you need any of the ones I have for trade?
PM me your mailing address.

I could use the 3 2010 but I think sending them here would be as expensive as buying new ones so your call. Best to do regular email as I see it more quickly.

Gary
You are right. Probably easier and cheaper to buy online than trading. At least the newer releases
Arabian Nights (Need 1)