Looking for the Altered Force of Will with the Joker

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

matts46570
Librarities Hero

Looking for the Altered Force of Will with the Joker

Post by matts46570 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:59 am

Hello guys,

A friend of mine who doesn't have an account here wanted me to post this on his behalf. He is looking for this particular Force of Will that has the Joker on it (Heath Ledger), altered by Terese Nielsen. He is ready to pay a good sum for it so if anybody can direct me to the owner, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Matt
Unlimited collector! Please pm me if you have any BGS 9.5 or very good-looking ungraded cards to trade or sell!

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Looking for the Altered Force of Will with the Joker

Post by dragsamou » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:19 am

matts46570 wrote:Hello guys,

A friend of mine who doesn't have an account here wanted me to post this on his behalf. He is looking for this particular Force of Will that has the Joker on it (Heath Ledger), altered by Terese Nielsen. He is ready to pay a good sum for it so if anybody can direct me to the owner, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Matt
Hi Matt

Why, he doesn't contact Terese Nielsen to have a Joker altered by her on a Force of Will ?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

matts46570
Librarities Hero

Post by matts46570 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:37 am

He contacted her, but it seems like the waiting list is very long, could take up to a year, and also currently she isn't doing alters a lot, maybe she will do it again, but not before the end of the year.
Unlimited collector! Please pm me if you have any BGS 9.5 or very good-looking ungraded cards to trade or sell!

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:29 pm

She just got married a few days ago to her friend Dawn and I think they are going to take some time off from work.
I assume your friend knows that he/she will need to supply the FOW to be altered.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

NeRo
Librarities Legend

Post by NeRo » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:52 am

mystical_tutor wrote:I assume your friend knows that he/she will need to supply the FOW to be altered.
That seems like the least of potential problems.

You should really ask on The Source, Facebook and Salvation to reach a bigger audience.

matts46570
Librarities Hero

Post by matts46570 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:33 am

Ok thanks guys I'll tell the owner about those 2 sites.

Matt

NeRo
Librarities Legend

Post by NeRo » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:28 am

there is a group for high end stuff on facebook ... this is what i meant.

matts46570
Librarities Hero

Post by matts46570 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:54 am

Yeah he already posted on quite a few FB forums, but I don't think he knew about The Source and Salvation.