Very old Rarities Value?

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

wizard1
Librarities Legend

Very old Rarities Value?

Post by wizard1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:41 pm

HI guys, its been a LONG time since ive logged in and touched magic.

I still have my rarities that i held onto and seeing that singles are exploded exponentially, I was wondering if anyone could give me an update to the values of the following (which don't show up on any recently eBay ended items)

Uncut Antiquities Sheet Set
Uncut Urza's Saga Rare sheet
Uncut MTG Dualist Arena Sheet (Incinerate / Counterspells / Lands)
Artist Proof Legends, Palladia-Mors Elder Dragon Signed and numbered 50/50

Thanks in advance for your help!

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Re: Very old Rarities Value?

Post by cataclysm80 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:50 am

Good to see you here again. I've enjoyed many of your old posts. :-D

The place that I would look for current Uncut Sheet values, is in the "MTG Uncut Sheet Collectors and Appreciation Group" on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1576641252644095/

It's about 500 people who regularly buy and sell Magic uncut sheets. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.
In addition to being a good place to get values from, it's also a good place to sell your items, with a targeted audience, and no eBay fees.

Similar answer for the Artist Proof cards. "Magic the Gathering artist proof cards sale trade display" on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/887791474568080/

Almost 2000 people regularly buying and selling Magic artist proofs. You can also speak directly with various Magic artists or their agents, and commission custom sketches on the backs of Artist Proofs.

Facebook is very active, so you'll get a fast response, and probably from a lot of people.
Facebook Groups have a "Search" feature, so you can also look at past transactions.