Have: English Promo Foil Mad Auntie

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

monkeymadness
Librarities Legend

Have: English Promo Foil Mad Auntie

Post by monkeymadness » Tue May 04, 2010 8:21 am

Greetings,
I still don't know what it is, but I have it in hand. This is the Mad Auntie card with "Magic the Gathering" in the text box and the starburst foil pattern. They look just like the Japanese versions that everyone has seen except they are English language. Collector # is 3/3 J08.
I am in need of the English language Elvish Champion and Glorious Anthem promos.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Have: English Promo Foil Mad Auntie

Post by dragsamou » Tue May 04, 2010 3:03 pm

monkeymadness wrote:Greetings,
I still don't know what it is, but I have it in hand. This is the Mad Auntie card with "Magic the Gathering" in the text box and the starburst foil pattern. They look just like the Japanese versions that everyone has seen except they are English language. Collector # is 3/3 J08.
I am in need of the English language Elvish Champion and Glorious Anthem promos.
Hi
These are from the Magic Scholarship Series Promos 2008.
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/331-rar ... -2008.html

I do have a Sealed Booster of those.

Elvish Champion and Glorious Anthem are from Magic Scholarship Series Promos 2008 and Junior Series 2008.
All those Promos cards are amazingly hard to find.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.