Summer magic

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

i_set_fire
Librarities Hero

Post by i_set_fire » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:25 am

NeRo wrote:i would like to call dips on the plains.
pm sent.
I sent a pm on it a week ago. Still no response though.

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 am

I'm not too impressed. I've sent quite a few PMs since this was originally posted. Offered to deal for the lot or for individuals - willing to negotiate fair pricing... But I have gotten very poor replies and since mid September this seller seems to have gone MIA. I have given up on this person

Either they don't want to sell or they already have and have not updated the OP. (I've noticed one particular online store has a few more summers in their inventory since around the same time this person shut down communication). [-(

NeRo
Librarities Legend

Post by NeRo » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:28 am

i_set_fire wrote:I sent a pm on it a week ago. Still no response though.
if he should answer [what i do not think as his last post is from 6th september and the point hayden described] i do not want to stand between you and the plains.

i_set_fire
Librarities Hero

Post by i_set_fire » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 am

@nero

I appreciate that, but my post was mostly meant as a heads up that he doesn't respond. Maybe he will now with all this action on the threads though :-)

Giediprime41
Librarities Legend

Post by Giediprime41 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Well Axios, like I were some of the very first members of this forum back when it was "Bob Flaminios" site with Ralph Herold being just a mod and Alexis (dragsamou) being just a member.
He like others (l0qii, dry cereal, ende73, mintcollector, Tha_Gunslinga, squt, fvzappa, silver.paladin, bigfatkitty, flatmatt, Erl00, jamesbond, pickle.69, there were many more but i went by total posts and many were deleted so i'm sorry if i forgot you. :-() use to post here every day, all day when this forums had 50 people plus on it every day.
So he's been around and i trust he has what he says...i just think he really doesn't want to sell them. ](*,)
Last edited by Giediprime41 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have enough cards to stack them all up, and commit suicide off the top!

Giediprime41
Librarities Legend

Post by Giediprime41 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:50 pm

LOL ding...100 posts (for like the third time, i would have about 300 posts by now.... #-o )
I have enough cards to stack them all up, and commit suicide off the top!

AbsolutAlphas
Librarities Hero

Post by AbsolutAlphas » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Has anyone heard anything from this guy? I was in negotiations with him for the Fungusaur then he just stopped responding. I hope he's ok. We had a pretty good email chain going then all of a sudden, nothing. My last email from him was on 10/21/2010.

Jake

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:50 am

I have not heard from him in ages... I think he made a large deal (including the Fung) with an online vendor.

morphilou
Librarities Legend

Re: Summer magic

Post by morphilou » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:07 pm

pm

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Post by AXIOS » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:04 am

ty at giediprime!

i indeed have been an old school librarities members, i've seen people come and go and have met some good people here

to all of you.....who said not so much nice things....since my last post my wife and i stumbled into a divorce and NONE of the cards has been sold yet, so hayden.....WRONG conclusion, FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i'm back at the forums now since things have settled down a little bit here in the netherlandians.

absolutealphas..i've found the PSA fungu again ;)
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted

AbsolutAlphas
Librarities Hero

Post by AbsolutAlphas » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:08 am

AXIOS wrote:ty at giediprime!

i indeed have been an old school librarities members, i've seen people come and go and have met some good people here

to all of you.....who said not so much nice things....since my last post my wife and i stumbled into a divorce and NONE of the cards has been sold yet, so hayden.....WRONG conclusion, FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i'm back at the forums now since things have settled down a little bit here in the netherlandians.

absolutealphas..i've found the PSA fungu again ;)
Yay!!! Glad you're back, bud. We were worried about you. I tried contacting you every way I could think of. I figured something bad happened. I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, I hope it was amicable. :(

Jake

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Post by AXIOS » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:11 am

my e-mail acoutn i was registered here at the forums was not an online e-mail account, but an account which was linked to my old provider, sinc i left the house, i did not had acces to that e-mail account. ihad to take a contract with the same provider to get acces back to my old e-mail acount
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted

i_set_fire
Librarities Hero

Post by i_set_fire » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:47 am

I am still interested in the Plains :-)

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:14 am

Glad you are back, sorry to hear about the split.

Can't blame us for wondering what happened to you when you disappear all the sudden in the middle of potential deal negotiations. I honestly thought you got a great bulk price from the online dealer I was watching that suddenly came into many of the cards you were selling... My bad and I don't blame you for dropping off the face of the earth with personal stuff like that going on. Ouch!

Hope you are recovering from all that now and good luck with the sales.

effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector

Post by effai » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:07 am

sorry about your divorce too...

if you still have it, I'm still interested in the terror :)