Questions on value for assortment of Crimps/Miscuts/Errors

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Ponagger
Legendary Tolarian Academic Ludologist

Questions on value for assortment of Crimps/Miscuts/Errors

Post by Ponagger » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi everyone!

I've been out of the Rarities game for a while, but now I've opened a store and my little box of "Show these to the Librarities Guys" box is filling up, so I'd like your opinions (Re: Worth putting on eBay? Are you interested personally? Is it actually Junk?), please!

I can post scans if needed

Some Onslaught partial albinos
Onslaught Foil land with production problems (foil lifting and folded, foil cracked and blistered)
Dark and Dateless Laquatus
Dateless Beast of Burden
Miscut Foil Gaea's Cradle (Shifted North about 3mm?)
Crimped & GP Stamped Japanese DKA common
Crimped tokens and marketing cards

I also bought a collection recently with ~8 badges - all in little jewel cases, that open like you're proposing to some one. Mana Symbols, Magic logo, etc - I'll get some pictures.

Sorry there isn't a lot of info here - I'll update once I get into the shop this afternoon.

Cheers

James
Games Laboratory

gzeiger
Librarities Legend

Post by gzeiger » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:41 am

No date Laquatus' Champion and Beast of Burden are approximately junk ($5 or so). Dark Laquatus Champion and the Gaea's Cradle are definitely worth putting on Ebay with a good picture. Albinos get a huge premium for good cards, ranging down to near junk if the card isn't playable. Not sure about the rest. Someone will be along shortly to take the crimps off your hands though I imagine.

Ponagger
Legendary Tolarian Academic Ludologist

Post by Ponagger » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:49 am

Appreciate the fast response - I figured the Cradle is worth at least the same as a normal one, though the back is equally miscut.

I've uploaded some shots to flickr - check them out!

Realised I also have two fillers - pretty sure they are #9 and #34.

Thanks for any info/offers.

james