mispacked Walmart 3-pack with promo

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

mispacked Walmart 3-pack with promo

Post by berkumps » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 am

My local Walmart has one of the 3-booster packs with the promo card, but has been packed with the backside of the promo facing out. I thought this was neat, and wanted to see if anyone here wanted such an anomoly for their collection?

The 3-packs sell for $14.92+tax here in Canada, so that would be the cost should you decide you want it.

I can't tell what promo it is, but i'm guessing either broodmate, retaliator griffin, or terastodon, as those are the 3 different packs they have up on the racks.

caquaa
Librarities Legend

Post by caquaa » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 am

They used to pack this way then changed it later when the broodmate got mass released. Not sure how interesting it really is.

yvel
Librarities Legend

Post by yvel » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:30 am

It was pack this way for promo cards but not Walmart ones.

See older topics

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Actually I got a promo in one that was packaged that way but I don't remember which one.

They have them ever so often here but whatever it was that I got I (Biron Stoutarm??) wasn't willing to spend the money and get another one.

Gary