Promos (for trade/sale) updated 14/08/07

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:00 pm

cataclysm80 wrote:Do you still have the Russian Foil Scaled Wurm? I've always been very fond of the original Scaled Wurm art and have been considering making a Global Set of Scaled Wurms. If you have access to Japanese cards, then you may have some other things I need for my Global Sets as well. I'll try to get a want list posted for my Global sets soon. (new member here)

Tav
Tav,

SOO sorry for not responding to this post before now. YES I still have the RUS foil Scaled Wurm. please let me know if you are still interested in getting it.

Clay

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Hello Clay, I had a look, and I DO still need that 9th Edition Russian Foil Scaled Wurm. I might take the Grizzly Bears off your hands as well to give to a local friend here that collects Grizzlies.

I didn't see anything else I needed on your list here, but I did get my own want list posted. If you have the time and inclination to look for anything, it can be found here...
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 0753#80753
I recently added Artist Proofs to my list, so that added a lot of cards to find.

Thanks!
Tav