APAC Glorious Anthem for sale

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

APAC Glorious Anthem for sale

Post by berkumps » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:59 am

I have a friend in Australia that has been unable to get an account here ask me to make a post regarding APAC Glorious Anthem promos. He has access to possibly 3 of these. At the moment I am unsure of condition, but if anyone is interested I can put you in contact with him. You can discuss with him item specifics and pricing.

He is willing to deal through me for the transaction since he is not known here, so if desired, I can function as a middle man both ways (ie. hold payment until I have the card in hand, etc.).

Gits
Librarities Hero

Post by Gits » Mon May 27, 2013 5:47 pm

I've seen a lot of anthems on the Bay in these days, all sold from WOTC interns, or so they go. Does someone know how many were gifted?

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon May 27, 2013 7:28 pm

PM sent
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: APAC Glorious Anthem for sale

Post by dragsamou » Tue May 28, 2013 6:27 am

berkumps wrote:I have a friend in Australia that has been unable to get an account here ask me to make a post regarding APAC Glorious Anthem promos. He has access to possibly 3 of these. At the moment I am unsure of condition, but if anyone is interested I can put you in contact with him. You can discuss with him item specifics and pricing.

He is willing to deal through me for the transaction since he is not known here, so if desired, I can function as a middle man both ways (ie. hold payment until I have the card in hand, etc.).
Hi Mark
The registration system, has been changed, it should be easier now to register. Otherwise, just provide me his pseudo, I will activate his account immediately.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.