looking for an Arabian Nights booster box

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

fancyman
Librarities Member

looking for an Arabian Nights booster box

Post by fancyman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:17 am

I passed on a nice condition Arabian Nights box around a decade ago and have been kicking myself ever since. It was only 10K but that would have been about everything I had. Things have changed a lot for me since then and I'm hoping I can make up for lost time by coaxing one out of the woodwork. They've become a lot more expensive since 2007 but I can stomach the higher price. Does anyone have one they're interested in parting with? Maybe you know someone who does? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: looking for an Arabian Nights booster box

Post by dragsamou » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:28 am

fancyman wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:17 am
I passed on a nice condition Arabian Nights box around a decade ago and have been kicking myself ever since. It was only 10K but that would have been about everything I had. Things have changed a lot for me since then and I'm hoping I can make up for lost time by coaxing one out of the woodwork. They've become a lot more expensive since 2007 but I can stomach the higher price. Does anyone have one they're interested in parting with? Maybe you know someone who does? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I might know few people, now it won't be the same price as 2007. Let me investigate first.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

fancyman
Librarities Member

Re: looking for an Arabian Nights booster box

Post by fancyman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Thanks dragsamou! I appreciate the help :)