How rare are vertical gold-line Birds of Paradise?

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

Post Reply
User avatar
Chad2012
Librarities Legend
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:29 am
Location: Newfoundland

How rare are vertical gold-line Birds of Paradise?

Post by Chad2012 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:05 pm

I was just checking out the price of Revised Bops and I came across this auction(not mine):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122647432994

How rare are these things? I've had my birds since I started playing in 1995 and never really had a good look at them, but one of my Revised does have that same gold line, and my 4th actually has gold text as well. I'm guessing the Yellow plate shifted or something? Anyway, this is the first time I've heard of it, anyone have any experience?

Apparently CardKingdom.com had it on their buy list 8 years ago, but no mention of a 4th ed.https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 519AAQYkO9

Pics:
https://i.imgur.com/8EiNxMj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pgv4RW0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zKwA2gc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oZDlFYy.jpg

Thanks,
C
Last edited by Chad2012 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I, the undersigned, do hereby agree to all stipulations as discussed above. Signed, .............

User avatar
l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator
Posts: 1731
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:56 am
Location: MA
Contact:

Re: How rare are vertical gold-line Birds of Paradise?

Post by l0qii » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 pm

In my experience the Revised ones are not rare at all, I've gone through a ton of them over the years. The 4th Edition ones are a little harder to come by

User avatar
Chad2012
Librarities Legend
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:29 am
Location: Newfoundland

Re: How rare are vertical gold-line Birds of Paradise?

Post by Chad2012 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:17 pm

l0qii wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 pm
In my experience the Revised ones are not rare at all, I've gone through a ton of them over the years. The 4th Edition ones are a little harder to come by
Did you add a premium to any you dealt with?

User avatar
l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator
Posts: 1731
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:56 am
Location: MA
Contact:

Re: How rare are vertical gold-line Birds of Paradise?

Post by l0qii » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Chad2012 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:17 pm
l0qii wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 pm
In my experience the Revised ones are not rare at all, I've gone through a ton of them over the years. The 4th Edition ones are a little harder to come by
Did you add a premium to any you dealt with?
never

User avatar
Chad2012
Librarities Legend
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:29 am
Location: Newfoundland

Re: How rare are vertical gold-line Birds of Paradise?

Post by Chad2012 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:47 pm

l0qii wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:53 pm
Chad2012 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:17 pm
l0qii wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 pm
In my experience the Revised ones are not rare at all, I've gone through a ton of them over the years. The 4th Edition ones are a little harder to come by
Did you add a premium to any you dealt with?
never
Thanks :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest