Foil Darksteel Colossus error, Chinese portal basics

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

caquaa
Librarities Legend

Post by caquaa » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:02 pm

odd, your image tags didn't work for me, but yah these:

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/506-rar ... ortal.html

went ahead and am going to buy them based on recommendations. Might as well just get them out of the way. Need to start working on the global collection again. Kinda put it off a while.

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm

caquaa wrote:odd, your image tags didn't work for me, but yah these:

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/506-rar ... ortal.html

went ahead and am going to buy them based on recommendations. Might as well just get them out of the way. Need to start working on the global collection again. Kinda put it off a while.
Image tags didn't work I guess cuz i linked to the images here in the rarities section.

Do you have a list/spreadsheet of what Islands you miss for your global coll?

caquaa
Librarities Legend

Post by caquaa » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:49 am

berkumps wrote: Do you have a list/spreadsheet of what Islands you miss for your global coll?
its not up to date. Michael French is getting me a large chunk of Japanese stuff, was going to wait for that to come in to do an update. I have a stack of a few hundred or so that need to be entered. Sounds like a lot, but last count was over 1600, I'm sure its far more now. Also new Hachette... ugh!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... LN1E&hl=en

as you can see the spreadsheet itself isn't up to date w/ MBS. Also, I need to edit some things w/ T-Chinese for newer sets.

edit: geez, after looking over it that sheet is more out of date then I thought. Made some fast changes, but I think I need to zero everything out and start from scratch entering what i have since what i do have isn't very well organized yet. I haven't decided how to organize and display that many islands as I get the project moving. Multiple binders likely.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:13 am

caquaa wrote:
berkumps wrote: Do you have a list/spreadsheet of what Islands you miss for your global coll?
its not up to date. I have a stack of a few hundred or so that need to be entered.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... LN1E&hl=en

as you can see the spreadsheet itself isn't up to date w/ MBS.

edit: geez, after looking over it that sheet is more out of date then I thought. Made some fast changes, but I think I need to zero everything out and start from scratch entering what i have since what i do have isn't very well organized yet. I haven't decided how to organize and display that many islands as I get the project moving. Multiple binders likely.
well, I've added the link to the global index.

also, once you've updated the link, let me know, as I have a few extra promo islands (Arena/APAC/Euro/MPS) that you might be interested in.

bertrand

Post by bertrand » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:25 am

effai wrote:I found a thread on MTGSalvation : it appears some others cards were found to have a strange watermark too :

Honor Of The Pure with white symbol
Magma Phoenix with black symbol
Kalonian Behemoth with red symbol
Darksteel Colossus with green symbol
Siege-Gang Commander with blue symbol [s-chinese]

Every SHM Reflecting Pool was a white symbol
Seems to be 10% of the print run maybe (VERY ROUGH ESTIMATE).

I own 2 HotP, 2 Pheonix, 1 Behemoth and 1 Colossus with this misprint..

I have also seen Chandra Ablaze with white symbol

And I have Mirror of Fate also, with a green.