Value of Mox Jet Beta PSA 9

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

bandidorl

Value of Mox Jet Beta PSA 9

Post by bandidorl » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:43 pm

I have a mox jet beta PSA 9 I purchased two weeks ago, I want to sell it but I have no idea of this item current value.

Regards.

PD. By the way if someone is interested I´m also bandidorl in MKM (Magiccardmarket) you can take a look in my store to see it.

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Re: Value of Mox Jet Beta PSA 9

Post by Hayden » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:42 pm

bandidorl wrote:I have a mox jet beta PSA 9 I purchased two weeks ago, I want to sell it but I have no idea of this item current value.
Hi Bandidorl,

Sorry but I'm confused here... You just bought it but you have not idea what it's value is? How did you know if you were getting a fair deal when you bought it? might I ask how much you paid for it?

As far as value goes I'd be interested in what others have to say on this as well. I see PSA Beta Moxes on feebay for some crazy prices but they don't seem to be moving so I too am curious what FMV for graded moxes is currently.

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:46 pm

$1400-1800

kmzandrew
Librarities Member

Post by kmzandrew » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 pm

I'm pretty sure a psa9 jet sold on eBay in the past couple months for $1200 or so.

bandidorl

Re: Value of Mox Jet Beta PSA 9

Post by bandidorl » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:16 am

Hayden wrote:
bandidorl wrote:I have a mox jet beta PSA 9 I purchased two weeks ago, I want to sell it but I have no idea of this item current value.
Hi Bandidorl,

Sorry but I'm confused here... You just bought it but you have not idea what it's value is? How did you know if you were getting a fair deal when you bought it? might I ask how much you paid for it?

As far as value goes I'd be interested in what others have to say on this as well. I see PSA Beta Moxes on feebay for some crazy prices but they don't seem to be moving so I too am curious what FMV for graded moxes is currently.
It´s simple I don´t bought it alone, it was part of a huge collection I purchased and I valued it on 600 Euro when I did the calculation for the entire collection but I knew his price was obviously higher. If you are really curious about it, the entire collection was 4200 euro and included some FBB duals and a playset of fetchland foil plus a bunch of other pimp cards.

Regards.

By the way I see price is around 1200-1800 $, I´m still interested in selling it so I think my price of 900 euro in MKM is a good price.

Thanks for your help.