Summer vesuvan doppelganger

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Hey Bastien,

Welcome to the Librarities!

I also have a special place in my heart for the Doppleganger, and my global set is complete with the exception of the Summer Magic copy. If one is ever listed on eBay, I wish you luck in outbidding me :)

In about 3-4 months, I will have plenty of time to make scans of all of my Vesuvans and post them on a webpage. I'll be able to take a photo of them all in about a month. Be sure to let me know if these will be something you'd be interested in looking at :).

Clay

tromagic
Librarities Member

Post by tromagic » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Hey Bastien,

Welcome to the Librarities!

I also have a special place in my heart for the Doppleganger, and my global set is complete with the exception of the Summer Magic copy. If one is ever listed on eBay, I wish you luck in outbidding me :)

In about 3-4 months, I will have plenty of time to make scans of all of my Vesuvans and post them on a webpage. I'll be able to take a photo of them all in about a month. Be sure to let me know if these will be something you'd be interested in looking at :).

Clay
Hi Clay,
Don t worry for the vesuvan on ebay, i look only for a mint one.
A summer vesuvan is rare but a mint one is a dream.
I can t wait to see your vesuvans !
Here is a pic of the ones i have :

And also here is a pic of the SUMMER SHIVANS that i have :

[/img]Image

Joke :-D it s revised one but i love them !
Bastien
I collect old MTG cards.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Bastien, I presume , you have the Vesuvan Doppelganger Beta/Ce Artist Proof also?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

tromagic
Librarities Member

Post by tromagic » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:06 pm

dragsamou wrote:Bastien, I presume , you have the Vesuvan Doppelganger Beta/Ce Artist Proof also?
I have beta and CE for vesuvan but not AP (well i need check but i think i have only the AP signed of Mahamoti)
I collect only the cards of the game (and mostly 93-94). All things arround like original arts, posters, AP, dice, card box, playmat and CE is not real cards making the game of MTG, i don t collect those.
Also, i don t collect misprint.
Even for summer, i have some but i don t realy collect them.
My prefered set is alpha (because it s the first set) and unlimited (because it s the first international set), then beta, arabians, legends, AQ.
Also, i like the best quality, i found that in graded cards.
My prefered grading compagny is PSA.
When i say i don t collect, i mean that i put 5% on my MTG budget in the one i don t realy collect. So i got some but not much.
I collect old MTG cards.