How to get Magic print sheets?

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

implode
Legendary Dragon Master Collector

How to get Magic print sheets?

Post by implode » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:32 pm

I was curious how to get magic press sheets...specifically Dragons of Tarkir Rare sheet? Specifically I was also curious if sheets exist with the release date printed on them? Do these exist on the market also in foreign variants? I hear they have them on the prize wall at Grand Prixs and occasionally see them on high end groups.

Ideally I would like a sheet of all the RARE Release cards from Dragons of Tarkir. Was curious what something like that might cost?

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: How to get Magic print sheets?

Post by dragsamou » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:23 am

implode wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:32 pm
I was curious how to get magic press sheets...specifically Dragons of Tarkir Rare sheet? Specifically I was also curious if sheets exist with the release date printed on them? Do these exist on the market also in foreign variants? I hear they have them on the prize wall at Grand Prixs and occasionally see them on high end groups.

Ideally I would like a sheet of all the RARE Release cards from Dragons of Tarkir. Was curious what something like that might cost?
Hi

Dragons of Tarkir Rare/Mythic sheet was available on the prize wall at some Grand Prix and also sold by MTG shops, then secondary market. I never seen any offered with the release date. I have seen them in English but they might exist in another language. Searching on google, I saw that one was sold for 535$.

Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

implode
Legendary Dragon Master Collector

Re: How to get Magic print sheets?

Post by implode » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Think it would be cool to get one for my collection because of high density of dragons in the set. Maybe rotate out my fellowship posters in my room to display it.