Hello Everyone, I specialize in PSA Graded 10 Alpha/beta :)

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Alpha_Investments

Hello Everyone, I specialize in PSA Graded 10 Alpha/beta :)

Post by Alpha_Investments » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:26 pm

I am new here and want to introuduce myself. Im Rudy I currently Run Alpha_Investments which purchases graded 10 only cards and sells 8-9's in the past 6 months we have been specializing in magic.

Everyone can view my registered sets at

http://www.psacard.com/set_registry/dis ... meout=9999

I was wondering if anyone around here is into the collecting aspect of the near impossible limited cards graded.

My ebay account is also

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalpha_ ... ntsQQhtZ-1

just to show i have a very high reputation in other communities.

If anyone would like to sell there PSA 10's or purchase any high grade old cards we can talk. :)

Anyways just wanted to join you guys and see whats going on around here.

Sincerely,
-Rudy
Alpha_Investments

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Post by AXIOS » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:23 pm

welcome,
got any psa fungusaurs and/or bog wraiths?
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted

Alpha_Investments

Post by Alpha_Investments » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:21 pm

Yes i have 1 of only 2 PSA 10 Beta Fungusaurs

;D

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Post by AXIOS » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:18 pm

quess you don't wanna sell it? :P
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted

random
Librarities Legend

Post by random » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:59 am

I have mixed feelings about PSA... I like the idea of sealing really nice rare cards for display and whatnot. Also helps with authentication. I think this is ideal for very old and ultra rare cards.

I don't like the idea that your card passes through the mail and then several more hands before it's slabbed, then the mail again. For the good of PSA I doubt they can really slab many actual 9,10's as this would create a market that had little need for PSA. I won a Beta PSA 10 Llanowar from DaCardworld and it's a really sharp card. When I compare it to my other unplayed Elves it looks the same. I doubt that if I sent the other elves in they would be given all 10's and 9's. The arguement PSA uses is - they are proffesional graders- your cards will gain more value - .... Any reasonable person with a magnifying glass and experience with this hobby could tell you what condition your card is in. With the cost of grading a Beta set or something that would possibly be worthy of grading you could pick up an extra Beta Lotus or a box of Legends. I think PSA is best used as a nice expensive cardholder and some insurance against counterfeits. Not to be taken as seriously as they would like when it comes to actually labeling the condition of your cards.
AXIOS, I have a pretty signed Beta Fungusaur you can have if you can cover shipping or I will give it to you at PT LA if you're going.