service: permanent trading register

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:13 pm

The lists have been updated. Please note that I do not add members to the lists just because I know what they collect. If you wish to be added, please step up.

Leocrazy
Librarities Hero

Post by Leocrazy » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:03 pm

Add me
i collect cards signed by artists (any language, any number of, any version)
Better be lucky then good

flippyh4

Post by flippyh4 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:08 am

Hey These are the cards that I am always looking for:

Should all be non-english BB

foil putrid imps
Reanimate
Exhume
Animate dead
Living Death
Sallow Grave

sk1
Librarities Legend

Post by sk1 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:10 am

I am looking for any and all ALPHA Contracts from Below and Demonic Attorneys. Also, I am loking for Summer Magic, as well as other higher-end oddities and misprints (Wyvern-backed, double-printed, Splendid Genesis, Fraternal Exaltation, etc.) High on my list is a Summer Eye for an Eye ;-)

phyconaut
Librarities Member

Post by phyconaut » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:51 am

im now doing the gloal mountains set ill edit in teh final name when pollings done.
Current projects
Icy Manipulator Global set
The Mountain Project (Oficial name comming soon)
links for lists comming soon.

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:00 pm

The list has been updated. High-end items are left out of the list, as they are usually neither offered nor wanted in multiples. phyconaut's project is too complex to be listed and is already represented in a thread of its own.

dgstranz

Post by dgstranz » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:00 pm

I collect the following:
-Basic lands: I have around 400 different normal and 100 foil lands. They're all in English or Spanish. I don't include promo lands, at least not for now. Looking for Salvat lands where I live to trade for as well as lands #334 and #337 of Ninth Edition (why the ..... heck can't I find any store or trader with these two lands?).
-Misprints: I have 60 different ones, including 3 foils.
-Legendary spells: I have over 300 different ones, including around 40 foils. I have all the legends from Legions to Guildpact except for the Ghost Council of Orzhova, as well as most legends from older sets except for Legends and Portal 3 Kingdoms.
-Uktabi Orangutan: 17 Visions (mostly English, a few Spanish), 2 Sixth Edition (both Spanish), 1 Promo, and an Uktabi Kong. Not actively looking for these, but they work to even up other trades.
-Revised Unholy Strength with the pentagram: 15 of them, although most of them are somewhat played. Not actively looking for these, but they work to even up other trades.

Oh well... maybe I've been collecting too many things ^^
Isn't Uktabi Orangutan cute?