anyone have contact info for Robert Bliss?

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

wizard1
Librarities Legend

anyone have contact info for Robert Bliss?

Post by wizard1 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:07 am

Does anyone know any way to contact Robert Bliss? Ive tried snail mailing to Wizards so that they could forward it to him but I never got a response. Ive looked all over the internet and cant find any type of contact info. Or knows if he ever shows up to large MTG Events? Thanks.

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Post by mintcollector » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:18 pm

Well I wish you luck in your search, as I often face the same problems with other artists I try and get info on (like the illusive Richard Wright). In this day and age, there are still a surpirsing number of artists not on the web, either with their own site or prominently mentioned.

Well quickly digging around I can at least offer you some new leads you may not have explorered. Doing a quick good search useing "Robert Bliss" and "Magic the Gathering" as search words, I ran across a hit on good old www.pen-and-paper.net

Robert bliss is posted as getting M:TG card art (sorry for the obvious) and also doing interior art on a RPG Sourcebook for the Everway game called Spherewalker Sourcebook. You will also notice other classic M:TG artists have also worked on that project looking at the full credit listing

http://www.pen-paper.net/rpgdb.php?op=s ... ookid=2009

The publisher of this sourcebook was Rubicon Games Inc and was published back in 1996. Rubicon has since been renamed Gas Light Press and appears to have a website. Maybe you can try hitting them up for info on Bliss.