GOBLIN GAME PROJECT

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

GOBLIN GAME PROJECT

Post by ritnecrowin » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:24 pm

Hello All.. Long Time Lurker, New to the Forums... Many of you know; many do not:
I'm the crazy Goblin Game collector, Brian Keil.

I need some help. I have been working on a Global Set for awhile now, but just can't seem to find some of these.

I am missing:
French Foil - pending waiting on yvel to mail it! edit... waiting on Yvel to find and send me one because he ripped me off on a trade.
S-Chinese -- do these exist?!
S-Chinese Foil

Please let me know if you have or can find any of these. Also, if you can suggest any international shops that could help, please let me know.
In addition, I am trying to find an artist proof (I may have one pending, so it's not a big, big deal), or a misprint (I have NEVER EVER seen a Goblin Game misprint, I think it would be really cool to add (Normally, I'm not into keeping misprints, I generally pick them up to trade to people. I have some which I'll post in another forum later.)

Thanks in advance everyone!
Last edited by ritnecrowin on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

pickle.69
Legendary Shivan Dragon Master

Post by pickle.69 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Hi and wellcome brian nice to have you arround,
still trying to get the german foil one but it does not seam very easy.

I'll let you know.
By
richard
Collections needing help
Shivan Dragons http://beam.to/shivandragon
Alpha Dwarven Demo Team h: 5%
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 9506#29506

house_atreides
Librarities Legend

Post by house_atreides » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:28 pm

Hi,

one of my UK customers also collects Goblin Games.

Weird.... :-D

Cheers,
Karen
House Atreides

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:50 pm

house_atreides wrote:Hi,

one of my UK customers also collects Goblin Games.

Weird.... :-D

Cheers,
Karen
House Atreides
Well, you can let them know who has the original art and WELL over 3,000 of them... That aren't leaving my hands. In fact, the cold grip of death won't stop me from holding on to them.

- I know you had mentioned you go to an event in Europe that sounds huge Karen, any chance you could check on any of the foil games, those are the ones REALLY giving me fits.

yvel
Librarities Legend

Post by yvel » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:22 am

hi,
i can get french one if you need.

++

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:13 am

yvel- You have a PM =)

equi-nox76
Legendary Blue Spell Blaster

Goblin Game

Post by equi-nox76 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:21 am

I'll try to find the German one too in our local shops and pm you and Richard if I could find one.
Chris

magicevolution
Librarities Legend

Post by magicevolution » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:07 am

hi,
i can get spanish one if you need. -send me a pm

moxdiamd

Re: GOBLIN GAME PROJECT

Post by moxdiamd » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:47 am

ritnecrowin wrote:Hello All.. Long Time Lurker, New to the Forums... Many of you know; many do not:
I'm the crazy Goblin Game collector, Brian Keil.

I need some help. I have been working on a Global Set for awhile now, but just can't seem to find some of these.

I am missing:
French - pending
French Foil - pending
German Foil
Spanish Foil
S-Chinese
S-Chinese Foil
Italian Foil

Please let me know if you have or can find any of these. Also, if you can suggest any international shops that could help, please let me know.
In addition, I am trying to find an artist proof (I may have one pending, so it's not a big, big deal), or a misprint (I have NEVER EVER seen a Goblin Game misprint, I think it would be really cool to add (Normally, I'm not into keeping misprints, I generally pick them up to trade to people. I have some which I'll post in another forum later.)

Thanks in advance everyone!
How many Goblin Games you want for the jersey?? :-D

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Well, bad news on the Artist Proof home front. Detiz has become a bit of a "celebrity" in the world of children's books. As such, he is now represented by an art gallery, R.Michelson's. Rich Michelson is the owner and quite possibly one of the BIGGEST jerks to walk the Earth. After being told that the original art for Goblin Game was packed away in a back room, he charged me $1440!! Of course, this is absurdly high, in terms of MTG art, but what choice did I have?
So anyway, I contacted him about getting an artist proof and he had one. He wants $85 for it!!!!

So now, I need an artist proof still. I refuse to pay him $85 for an artist proof. I feel that he is blantly trying to take further advantage of me!

Can anyone help me out?

stu55
Librarities Legend

Post by stu55 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:29 am

didnt you also want drudge skeletons at some point? i got some beta if you need em

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:14 pm

I have a global of Scathe Zombies if that's what you are meaning? I also started Merfolk of the Pearl Trident, as Gunslinga had a Summer one for sale. -Some day I'll get around to posting what I need for those.

stu55
Librarities Legend

Post by stu55 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:21 pm

fair enough, i got a playset of drudge skeletons and thought some one wanted them...how was ur tourney?

ritnecrowin
Librarities Legend

Post by ritnecrowin » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Well... after a lot of looking, I just purchased my first misprinted Goblin Game. Not as severe as I hoped for, but beggers can't be choosers:

Tha_Gunslinga
Librarities Legend

Post by Tha_Gunslinga » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:36 am

That's off-the-charts awesome; Chinese AND miscut? Very nice pickup.