Portal Three Kingdoms (P3K) English Sealed Booster Box Sale

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Portal Three Kingdoms (P3K) English Sealed Booster Box Sale

Post by Hayden » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Hello all,

Time to sell one of my last unopened English P3K Booster Boxes. Probably one of the last few originally sealed around period!

The box is in great shape and fully sealed. I picked it up from T&T several years ago and previously cracked one full box from the lot to complete my set (which I have since sold). So I know it is legit WOTC product.

EDIT: NEW PRICING/UPDATE
Sealed box SOLD \:D/
Single Boosters $130 ea + shipping :-k
Payment via cert check, MO or PP personal
If by regular PP add 3%

PM me if interested.
Last edited by Hayden on Mon May 06, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:47 am

Ok so there has been some definite interest in the box but more interest in some boosters if I crack it open...

So let me gauge anyone else interested in single/multiple boosters from this box? ...
$150/booster + shipping. Discounts on multiple orders.

Let me know

Thanks

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:30 am

Wow :-O

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171004894544?nm ... _cvip=true

Perhaps I should rethink my low pricing :-D

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:38 am

Double wow!

I got mine for £5.

Don't think we will be seeing those prices again :)

Perception
Librarities Member

Post by Perception » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:25 am

Hayden wrote:Wow :-O

Why you chose to copy/paste that auction and not one of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-P3K-Portal- ... 2a22c892c9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-ENGLISH-POR ... 460c098cfd

:/

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 am

Perception wrote:
Hayden wrote:Wow :-O

Why you chose to copy/paste that auction and not one of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-P3K-Portal- ... 2a22c892c9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-ENGLISH-POR ... 460c098cfd

:/
Because the one I chose to post was a nice shocker sale value that I wanted to share ;)

Also because the value of the box is worth more than that recent low-ball sale. The seller has low fb total and based on his sales history probably was not fully trusted enough to command the true value of the box (even though fb proves it was apparently legit for the lucky buyer). My last sealed box sold for over $6k about a year ago and that was when boosters were $90/100 each, so given the increase to the min current values of $150 the math was pretty simple to extrapolate to current box value (besides just multiplying $150 x 60 lol). I can't explain why that box sold for below market value - stuff happens #-o

Now the second link you posted actually supports my point as well - thanks!

These Boosters are worth between $150-$220 each based on the sales over the past few months. So my asking price of $150 "before negotiations" is imo very fair.

But thanks for asking your question :wink:

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:53 am

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:Double wow!

I got mine for £5.

Don't think we will be seeing those prices again :)
So true Mark. I bought around 100 boosters for about $20 each years ago before deciding to clean T&T out of their last few boxes.

PS: That must have been a recent pick-up by you - congratz! Who did you rob to get it for that price... An outback pygmy without internet? :-D

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:21 am

I dream of that! Well, going into an old toy shop in Australia and finding a dusty box at the back of a shelf, but I digress.

I actually picked it up from a collection of boosters before I got back into collecting boosters in an organised way . I saw a single lot going up for £75, worked out to be £5 per booster but I already had the Revised and the Fallen Empires so I let the auction run its course and then got in touch with the seller, he offered to knock £10 of the price and keep the two I already had.

Neither of us realised what the booster was worth or I would have BIN for £75 and he wouldn't have sold it for that price. As it was I could probably have gotten all the other boosters for less than the average anyway, not including the Revised which I should have bought at that price anyway!

It is a shame that eBay doesn't keep the auctions forever as it is the sort of one I would like to go back to every now and then and just stroke the screen.

Perception
Librarities Member

Post by Perception » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Hayden wrote:
Now the second link you posted actually supports my point as well - thanks!
You didn´t get my point then.

The second link shows a unsold booster. And I asked why you didn´t post a link of the tons of unsold boosters for lower prices...

All can be explained by trying to push product values. Just posting this cause I feel awkward with you :)
Hayden wrote: Because the one I chose to post was a nice shocker sale value that I wanted to share ;)
Self owned by that :)

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Hey Perception... you may be new here so I will explain that it is in poor form to stir the crap on people's posts. If you have an issue with what someone is saying please PM them.

My post about the $220 sale was more in jest than anything else and I thought that was pretty clear.

PS: Value is determined by 2 things:
1 - What someone is willing to pay for something
2 - What someone is willing to sell something for

And as far as self owning goes... Yes I am the one who self owns all these English P3K boosters :-D

Ertai's Familiar
Librarities Legend

Post by Ertai's Familiar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 am

To any potential buyers viewing this; Paul is a very reasonable and honest person to deal with. I'd be willing to bet all the people who have dealt with him on these boards feels the same.

Good hunting Paul.
squt: Sweet! That's the best trade - one that doesn't cost a thing.

pickle.69: NO DRINK ON THE FUCKING TABLE

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 am

Ertai's Familiar wrote:To any potential buyers viewing this; Paul is a very reasonable and honest person to deal with. I'd be willing to bet all the people who have dealt with him on these boards feels the same.

Good hunting Paul.
Thanks John, I appreciate that.

It's all cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But also best to be mindful of others as we all respect each other here in this special community of collectors.

And whoever may still be interested in these boosters, keep watch on my feebay store page. When you see them posted do not hesitate to contact me there or here to work out a better deal directly (for them or anything I may list there).

http://stores.ebay.com/TheM0thership
:dance:

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:28 am

Hayden wrote: And whoever may still be interested in these boosters, keep watch on my feebay store page. When you see them posted do not hesitate to contact me there or here to work out a better deal directly (for them or anything I may list there).
They're Up!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESE:IT

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:06 am

OP has been updated.

Thanks

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Tue May 07, 2013 12:00 am

OP updated

Sealed Box Sold :dance:

Get my remaining boosters while you can.

Thanks for looking