[WTB] Imperial Seal BGS 9.5

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

The_Antiquarian
Librarities Member

Post by The_Antiquarian » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:24 pm

dragsamou wrote:
The_Antiquarian wrote:
dragsamou wrote:
The_Antiquarian wrote:
dragsamou wrote: No, I formulate in a wrong way, I do not own any PSA or BGS Card, except One, to have a PSA card, it's a Time Walk. But, by looking on Google, it seems that there's a PSA 10 Imperial Seal available in the market, if I read correctly...
My googling skills must suck. I can't seem to find this PSA 10 graded Imperial Seal. Hmm...
Well, just type Imperial Seal Graded on Google and look the first one lol
I think you are referring to the one that ABUgames is selling. That only lists the sold card. They currently do not have one in stock. Trust me, I asked them =P
Sorry, I didn't went further, just saw the Graded Imperial Seal, didn't check if it was sold or else :)
No worries. Greatly appreciated for trying to help though! Not sure how I can repay your kindness, but if you need access to cards in Korea, let me know. I currently reside here now haha.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:37 pm

The_Antiquarian wrote:
dragsamou wrote:
The_Antiquarian wrote:
dragsamou wrote:
The_Antiquarian wrote:
dragsamou wrote: No, I formulate in a wrong way, I do not own any PSA or BGS Card, except One, to have a PSA card, it's a Time Walk. But, by looking on Google, it seems that there's a PSA 10 Imperial Seal available in the market, if I read correctly...
My googling skills must suck. I can't seem to find this PSA 10 graded Imperial Seal. Hmm...
Well, just type Imperial Seal Graded on Google and look the first one lol
I think you are referring to the one that ABUgames is selling. That only lists the sold card. They currently do not have one in stock. Trust me, I asked them =P
Sorry, I didn't went further, just saw the Graded Imperial Seal, didn't check if it was sold or else :)
No worries. Greatly appreciated for trying to help though! Not sure how I can repay your kindness, but if you need access to cards in Korea, let me know. I currently reside here now haha.
You're welcome, no need to repay anything, shame I don't collect Korean card either, except the only one Korean Rarities that I own already:
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/359-rar ... ml#seecard
:-D
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

The_Antiquarian
Librarities Member

Post by The_Antiquarian » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:05 pm

dragsamou wrote: No worries. Greatly appreciated for trying to help though! Not sure how I can repay your kindness, but if you need access to cards in Korea, let me know. I currently reside here now haha.
You're welcome, no need to repay anything, shame I don't collect Korean card either, except the only one Korean Rarities that I own already:
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/359-rar ... ml#seecard
:-D[/quote]

Well let me know while I am here =P

Neuron
Legendary Print Variant Explorer

Post by Neuron » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Too bad.
Last edited by Neuron on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Antiquarian
Librarities Member

Post by The_Antiquarian » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Got my Imperial Seal graded to BGS 9.5 with the highest rating at the moment.

Currently looking for other BGS 9.5 rares from TK3 set including Xiaodun, One Eyed!

tromagic
Librarities Member

Post by tromagic » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Got one :
I collect old MTG cards.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 pm

tromagic wrote:Got one :
Do you get so many PSA 10, cause you're a faithful and regular client of them ? :-D
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

tromagic
Librarities Member

Post by tromagic » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:09 pm

dragsamou wrote:
tromagic wrote:
Do you get so many PSA 10, cause you're a faithful and regular client of them ? :-D
I had a job at psa and graded those myself :-P

i am kidding, but realy to get PSA 10 it s not easy.
For those i had luck.
I was in Azusa CA and there was a dusty shop sealing lot of thing and cards.
I went in this shop to see is they sell MTG stuff.
And saw 2 boxes and one almost empty of P3K.
The booster was selling for 20 USD on ebay.
The guy was selling those for 5 USD.
First i wanted to buy all of them and run to my computer to sell them back but i tough this guy selling his stuff looked poor and it was like robing him the good stuff of his shop. So i told him :"you know those booster sell for 20 USD on ebay?" And he was pissed, he was like mad at me and he told me :"Why don t you buy them, then ?"
I said :"Ok, i come back" I went to my bank took the money because my debit card couldn t take all, it was 300 USD max i think and i bought all the boosters 1-2 hours later.
I graded all Zodiac dragon and imperial seal and got 2 zodiac PSA 10 and 2 PSA 9 and 1 imperial seal PSA 10 and 2 PSA 9.
I sold back every things and made some good money and i kept those 4 items.
I should have kept every items :-)
You see on the price (white square on the booster) :it s written $ 5.00 :-D
I think the seller in the shop still think that a retard with foreign accent made a bad deal that day #-o
I collect old MTG cards.