Need Info on Unauthorized Custom Card Samples

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

MOT
Librarities Legend

Need Info on Unauthorized Custom Card Samples

Post by MOT » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Ran across these in my assorted pile of MtG "stuff". Probably got them off eBay years ago, but I don't really remember. Can't really find any information on Google. I can find some information on the artists, but nothing really on the producers.

The English cards from Beer Cap Corporation are on light card stock with white backs. The Japanese cards from Shanghai Delight Team in Team Cactus are on basically paper with a light blue/gray back with a gridwork and Japanese markings.

Anyone have any information or interest in these? Translations on the Japanese cards would also be cool.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Need Info on Unauthorized Custom Card Samples

Post by dragsamou » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:34 pm

MOT wrote:Ran across these in my assorted pile of MtG "stuff". Probably got them off eBay years ago, but I don't really remember. Can't really find any information on Google. I can find some information on the artists, but nothing really on the producers.

The English cards from Beer Cap Corporation are on light card stock with white backs. The Japanese cards from Shanghai Delight Team in Team Cactus are on basically paper with a light blue/gray back with a gridwork and Japanese markings.

Anyone have any information or interest in these? Translations on the Japanese cards would also be cool.

Hi

I do own a lot of those, those are homemade Japanese cards, they do exist either with white back or MTG Back, round cut or square cut, and either with English or Japanese Text. Different extensions are represented, others also exist with Specific backs.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.