Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 16/09/2019

Everything else informative about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5612
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 19/04/2019

Post by dragsamou » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:03 am

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:03 am
Update to Conspiracy

Conspiracy (June 2014) 3
Only exist in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese. Second horizontal art booster.
Contents: 16 cards (10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or mythic rare, 1 draft-related card of any rarity in the land slot and 1 Marketing card).
There are 8 tokens and 1 emblem in the set.
Made in USA: English (A75340000), Japanese (A75341400), Simplified Chinese (A75342370)
To be verified:
Existence: English (Made in Belgium)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10S4bJK ... Bf22o/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS. Waiting for missing info.
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:19 am
Update to Masters 25

Masters 25 (March 2018) 3
A blister pack version exists. Booster Box contains 24 boosters.
Only exist in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese. Celebrating the 25 years of Magic: The Gathering.
MRSP: $9.99
Contents: 16 cards (10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or mythic rare, 1 foil of any rarity replacing the basic land and 1 Marketing card ).
There are 14 tokens and 1 Morph overlay card in the set.
Made in USA: English (C41920000), Japanese (C41921400), Simplified Chinese (C41922370)
To be verified: English (blister pack)
Existence: English (Made in Belgium)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xxDP0z ... JTehJ/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS. Waiting for missing info.
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:52 am
Update to Iconic Masters

Iconic Masters (November 2017) 3
Only exist in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese. Booster Box contains 24 boosters.
MRSP: $9.99
Contents: 16 cards (10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or mythic rare, 1 foil of any rarity replacing the basic land and 1 Marketing card).
There are 7 tokens in the set.
Made in USA: English (C30290000), Japanese (C30291400), Simplified Chinese (C30292370)
To be verified:
Existence: English (Made in Belgium)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10D60hZ ... sp=sharing
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS. Waiting for missing info.
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:59 pm
Update to Dominaria

Dominaria (April 2018) 11
A blister pack version exists:
SKU: C34900000
570C3490000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 30509 60133 2
Contents: 16 cards (11 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and a Marketing card).
Sixteenth card is a token card or an emblem, with advertisements on the back side. There are 14 tokens and 2 emblems in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards.
*One unique MTG Arena code per booster. Download MTG Arena and redeem code at
MTGArena.com to unlock a Dominaria™ booster or gold and a Dominaria card. Chance to redeem
Dominaria booster 1:10. See mtgarena.com/coderedemption for details. Account registration
required. Code valid in New Zealand only. Limit 10 per account. Code expires May 1 2020.
No cash value.

Made in Belgium: English (C34890001), Russian, French (C34891010), German (C34891000), Italian (C34891030)
Made in USA: English (C34890000), English (blister pack C34900000), English (New Zealand Promo version C34890002), English (Standard Showdown), Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese (C34891900), Simplified Chinese (C34892370)
Made in Japan: Japanese (C34891400)
To be verified:
Existence:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f_tjbJ ... dzdUg/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS.
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:59 am
Update to Battlebond

Battlebond (June 2018) 3
Only exist in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese. First set in Magic's history designed specifically for Two-Headed Giant play.
First English language set printed in Japan.
Contents: 16 cards (1 Basic Land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or mythic rare, and 1 Marketing card ).
There are 6 tokens and 2 emblems in the set.
Made in Japan: English (C47560000), Japanese (C47561400), Simplified Chinese (C47562370)
To be verified:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RaFJO9 ... CmcDa/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS.
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:18 pm
Update to Ixalan

Ixalan (September 2017) 11
A blister pack version exists:
SKU: C22310000
570C2231000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 30509 54575 9
Contents: 16 cards (11 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and a Marketing card). A checklist card replaces the basic land in some boosters.
Sixteenth card is a token card with advertisements on the back side. There are 10 tokens and 1 checklist card in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 70 cards.
Made in Belgium: English (C22300001), French (C23301010), German (C22301000), Italian (C22301030), Russian (C22301210)
Made in USA: English (C22300000), English (blister pack C22310000), English (Standard Showdown) (B0000013459), English (Treasure Chest) (B0000013593), Korean (C22301360), Portuguese (C22301900), Spanish (C22301050), Traditional Chinese, Japanese (Treasure Chest) (B0000013594), Simplified Chinese (C22302370)
Made in Japan: Japanese (C22301400)
To be verified: English (Buy-a-Box) (B0000013589), Japanese (Buy-a-Box), ,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zGU9CF ... EKlHA/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS, NINE CARDS -BUY-A-BOX IXALAN™ - TREASURE CHEST PROMOTION BOOSTER PACKS . Waiting for missing info.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 22/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:26 am

Update to Eternal Masters
Eternal Masters (June 2016) 3
Only exist in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese. Booster Box contains 24 boosters.
Contents: 16 cards (10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or mythic rare, 1 foil of any rarity replacing the basic land and 1 Marketing card ).
There are 15 tokens and 1 emblem in the set.
Made in USA: English (B65220000), Japanese (B65221400), Simplified Chinese (B65222370)
To be verified:
Existence: English (Made in Belgium)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z_eB ... BaZVk/view

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 22/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:29 am

Update to Scars of Mirrodin
Scars of Mirrodin (October 2010) 10
A blister pack (1 booster) version exists:
ISBN: 978-0-7869-5726-2
Product Code: 210630000 22221063000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 53569 54133 2
Contents: 16 cards (1 Basic land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and 1 Marketing card).
Sixteenth card is either a creature token, a "tips & tricks card" or a poison counter token. One side of the Scars of Mirrodin bonus card has one of 9 different creature tokens or of five different rules tips. The other side has one of ? advertisements for organized play programs, community.wizards.com, Duels of the Planeswalkers for Xbox Live and the PC, Magic Online, Magicthegathering.com, Scars of Mirrodin Intro Packs, www.wizards.com/Mirran and Wizards Play Network.
Premium card odds approx: Info not mentioned on the booster box (at least in English).
Made in Belgium: French (210591010), German (210591000), Italian (210591030), Japanese (210591400), Simplified Chinese (210592370), Japanese (6-card booster pack 210661400), Russian (210591210), Spanish (210591050), Traditional Chinese (210591410)
Made in USA: English (210590000), English (blister pack 210630000), English (6-card booster pack 210650000)
To be verified: Portuguese
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU)
Doesn't exist: Korean
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cT4Hu8 ... Mf-a_/view

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5612
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 24/04/2019

Post by dragsamou » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:04 pm

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:26 am
Update to Eternal Masters

Eternal Masters (June 2016) 3
Only exist in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese. Booster Box contains 24 boosters.
Contents: 16 cards (10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or mythic rare, 1 foil of any rarity replacing the basic land and 1 Marketing card ).
There are 15 tokens and 1 emblem in the set.
Made in USA: English (B65220000), Japanese (B65221400), Simplified Chinese (B65222370)
To be verified:
Existence: English (Made in Belgium)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z_eB ... BaZVk/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS. Waiting for missing info.
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:29 am
Update to Scars of Mirrodin

Scars of Mirrodin (October 2010) 10
A blister pack (1 booster) version exists:
ISBN: 978-0-7869-5726-2
Product Code: 210630000 22221063000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 53569 54133 2
Contents: 16 cards (1 Basic land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and 1 Marketing card).
Sixteenth card is either a creature token, a "tips & tricks card" or a poison counter token. One side of the Scars of Mirrodin bonus card has one of 9 different creature tokens or of five different rules tips. The other side has one of ? advertisements for organized play programs, community.wizards.com, Duels of the Planeswalkers for Xbox Live and the PC, Magic Online, Magicthegathering.com, Scars of Mirrodin Intro Packs, www.wizards.com/Mirran and Wizards Play Network.
Premium card odds approx: Info not mentioned on the booster box (at least in English).
Made in Belgium: French (210591010), German (210591000), Italian (210591030), Japanese (210591400), Simplified Chinese (210592370), Japanese (6-card booster pack 210661400), Russian (210591210), Spanish (210591050), Traditional Chinese (210591410)
Made in USA: English (210590000), English (blister pack 210630000), English (6-card booster pack 210650000)
To be verified: Portuguese
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU)
Doesn't exist: Korean
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cT4Hu8 ... Mf-a_/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS. Waiting for missing info.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 25/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:26 am

Update t Mirrodin Besieged
Mirrodin Besieged (February 2011) 10
A blister pack version exists in English and French:
ISBN: ?
Product Code: ?
UPC-A: ?
Contents: 16 cards (1 Basic land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and 1 Marketing card).
Sixteenth card is either a creature token, a "tips & tricks card" or a poison counter token (different from Scars of Mirrodin). One side of the Mirrodin Besieged bonus card has one of 9 different creature tokens or of five different rules tips. The other side has one of 14 advertisements for organized play programs, other Magic products such as Fat Packs and Intro Packs, the Magic books library, Magic Online, UltraPro products, or various Wizards-run, Magic-related websites (such as community.wizards.com).
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards.
Made in Belgium: French (292271010), German (292271000), Italian (292271030), Japanese (292271400),
Japanese (6-card Booster Pack 292441400), Portuguese (292271900), Russian (292271210), Spanish (292271050), Traditional Chinese (292271410), Simplified Chinese (292272370)
Made in USA: English (292270000), English (blister pack), English (6-card Booster Pack 292430000)
To be verified: French (blister pack)
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU)
Doesn't exist: Korean
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z_eB ... RFWUk/view

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 25/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:36 am

Update to Aether Revolt
Aether Revolt (January 2017) 11
A blister pack version exists:
Product Code: B67930000 570B6793000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 30509 41577 9
Contents: 16 cards (11 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and a Marketing card).
Masterpiece Series: 24 foil Kaladesh Inventions.
Sixteenth card is a token card or an emblem with advertisements on the back side. There are 3 tokens and 1 emblem in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards, Masterpiece Series odds approx. 1:2,160 cards.
Made in Belgium: English ((B67920001), French (B67921010), German (B67921000), Italian (B67921030), Russian (B67921210)
Made in USA: English (B67920000), English (blister pack B67930000), Korean (B67921360), Portuguese (B67921900), Spanish (B67921050), Traditional Chinese (B67921410), Simplified Chinese (B67922370)
Made in Japan: Japanese (B67921400)
To be verified:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SdwI6V ... Yi2Ya/view

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 25/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:13 am

Update to New Phyrexia
New Phyrexia (May 2011) 10
A blister pack (1 booster) version exists:
ISBN: 978-0-7869-5824-5
Product Code: 323110000 22232311000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 53569 59708 7
Contents: 16 cards (1 Basic land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and 1 Marketing card).
Sixteenth card that is either a "tips & tricks card", a creature token from New Phyrexia, or a poison counter (different from Mirrodin Besieged). These bonus cards display on their reverse side one of 14 advertisements for organized play programs, other Magic products such as Fat Packs and Intro Packs, the Magic books library, Magic Online, UltraPro products, or various Wizards-run, Magic-related websites (such as community.wizards.com). There are 4 "tips & tricks card", 4 tokens and 1 poison counter in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards.
Made in Belgium: French (322991010), German (322991000), Italian (322991030), Japanese (322991400),
Japanese (6-card booster pack 323131400), Portuguese (322991900), Russian (322991210), Spanish (322991050), Traditional Chinese (322991410), Simplified Chinese (322992370)
Made in USA: English (322990000), English (blister pack 323110000), English (6-card booster pack 323120000)
To be verified:
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU)
Doesn't exist: Korean
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z_eB ... 9xY0k/view

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 25/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:17 am

Update to Return to Ravnica
Return to Ravnica (October 2012) 11
A blister pack version exists:
ISBN: ?
Product Code: ?
UPC-A: ?
Contents: 16 cards (1 Basic land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and 1 Marketing card).
Sixteenth card that is a creature token with an advertisement on the reverse side. There are 12 tokens in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards.
Made in Belgium: French (488861010), German (488861000), Italian (488861030), Russian (488861210)
Made in USA: English (488860000), English (blister pack), English (6-card booster pack 488980000), Japanese (488861400), Korean (488861360), Portuguese (488861900), Spanish (488861050), Traditional Chinese (488861410), Simplified Chinese (488862370)
To be verified:
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU), Japanese (6-card booster pack)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z_eB ... dmQk0/view

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5612
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 26/04/2019

Post by dragsamou » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:05 am

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:26 am
Update t Mirrodin Besieged

Mirrodin Besieged (February 2011) 10
A blister pack version exists in English and French:
ISBN: ?
Product Code: ?
UPC-A: ?
Contents: 16 cards (1 Basic land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and 1 Marketing card).
Sixteenth card is either a creature token, a "tips & tricks card" or a poison counter token (different from Scars of Mirrodin). One side of the Mirrodin Besieged bonus card has one of 9 different creature tokens or of five different rules tips. The other side has one of 14 advertisements for organized play programs, other Magic products such as Fat Packs and Intro Packs, the Magic books library, Magic Online, UltraPro products, or various Wizards-run, Magic-related websites (such as community.wizards.com).
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards.
Made in Belgium: French (292271010), German (292271000), Italian (292271030), Japanese (292271400),
Japanese (6-card Booster Pack 292441400), Portuguese (292271900), Russian (292271210), Spanish (292271050), Traditional Chinese (292271410), Simplified Chinese (292272370)
Made in USA: English (292270000), English (blister pack), English (6-card Booster Pack 292430000)
To be verified: French (blister pack)
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU)
Doesn't exist: Korean
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z_eB ... RFWUk/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS. Waiting for missing info.
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:36 am
Update to Aether Revolt

Aether Revolt (January 2017) 11
A blister pack version exists:
Product Code: B67930000 570B6793000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 30509 41577 9
Contents: 16 cards (11 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and a Marketing card).
Masterpiece Series: 24 foil Kaladesh Inventions.
Sixteenth card is a token card or an emblem with advertisements on the back side. There are 3 tokens and 1 emblem in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards, Masterpiece Series odds approx. 1:2,160 cards.
Made in Belgium: English ((B67920001), French (B67921010), German (B67921000), Italian (B67921030), Russian (B67921210)
Made in USA: English (B67920000), English (blister pack B67930000), Korean (B67921360), Portuguese (B67921900), Spanish (B67921050), Traditional Chinese (B67921410), Simplified Chinese (B67922370)
Made in Japan: Japanese (B67921400)
To be verified:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SdwI6V ... Yi2Ya/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS.
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:13 am
Update to New Phyrexia

New Phyrexia (May 2011) 10
A blister pack (1 booster) version exists:
ISBN: 978-0-7869-5824-5
Product Code: 323110000 22232311000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 53569 59708 7
Contents: 16 cards (1 Basic land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and 1 Marketing card).
Sixteenth card that is either a "tips & tricks card", a creature token from New Phyrexia, or a poison counter (different from Mirrodin Besieged). These bonus cards display on their reverse side one of 14 advertisements for organized play programs, other Magic products such as Fat Packs and Intro Packs, the Magic books library, Magic Online, UltraPro products, or various Wizards-run, Magic-related websites (such as community.wizards.com). There are 4 "tips & tricks card", 4 tokens and 1 poison counter in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards.
Made in Belgium: French (322991010), German (322991000), Italian (322991030), Japanese (322991400),
Japanese (6-card booster pack 323131400), Portuguese (322991900), Russian (322991210), Spanish (322991050), Traditional Chinese (322991410), Simplified Chinese (322992370)
Made in USA: English (322990000), English (blister pack 323110000), English (6-card booster pack 323120000)
To be verified:
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU)
Doesn't exist: Korean
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z_eB ... 9xY0k/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS. Waiting for missing info.
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:17 am
Update to Return to Ravnica

Return to Ravnica (October 2012) 11
A blister pack version exists:
ISBN: ?
Product Code: ?
UPC-A: ?
Contents: 16 cards (1 Basic land, 10 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and 1 Marketing card).
Sixteenth card that is a creature token with an advertisement on the reverse side. There are 12 tokens in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards.
Made in Belgium: French (488861010), German (488861000), Italian (488861030), Russian (488861210)
Made in USA: English (488860000), English (blister pack), English (6-card booster pack 488980000), Japanese (488861400), Korean (488861360), Portuguese (488861900), Spanish (488861050), Traditional Chinese (488861410), Simplified Chinese (488862370)
To be verified:
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU), Japanese (6-card booster pack)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z_eB ... dmQk0/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS. Waiting for missing info.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 29/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:29 am

Update to Shadowmoor
Shadowmoor (May 2008) 9
A blister pack version exists:
ISBN: ?
Product Code: ?
UPC-A: ?
Contents: 16 cards (1 Marketing card, 11 Commons, 3 Uncommons and 1 Rare).
Sixteenth card is either a creature token or a Rules card. One side of the Shadowmoor bonus card has one of twelve different creature tokens or of six different rules tips. The other side has one of six advertisements for organized play programs, Gleemax, Fat Packs and Eventide.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 56 cards.
Made in USA: English (218420000), French (218421010), German (218421000), Italian (218501030), Japanese (218421400), Portuguese (218421900), Russian (218421210), Spanish (218421050), Simplified Chinese (218422370)
To be verified:
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU), English (blister pack)
Doesn't exist: Korean, Traditional Chinese
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z_eB ... Vkckk/view

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5612
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 29/04/2019

Post by dragsamou » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:47 am

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:29 am
Update to Shadowmoor

Shadowmoor (May 2008) 9
A blister pack version exists:
ISBN: ?
Product Code: ?
UPC-A: ?
Contents: 16 cards (1 Marketing card, 11 Commons, 3 Uncommons and 1 Rare).
Sixteenth card is either a creature token or a Rules card. One side of the Shadowmoor bonus card has one of twelve different creature tokens or of six different rules tips. The other side has one of six advertisements for organized play programs, Gleemax, Fat Packs and Eventide.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 56 cards.
Made in USA: English (218420000), French (218421010), German (218421000), Italian (218501030), Japanese (218421400), Portuguese (218421900), Russian (218421210), Spanish (218421050), Simplified Chinese (218422370)
To be verified: English (blister pack)
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU)
Doesn't exist: Korean, Traditional Chinese
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z_eB ... Vkckk/view
Info added on the first page in BOOSTER PACKS. Waiting for missing info.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 30/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:01 am

Update to Hour of Devastation
Hour of Devastation (July 2017) 11
A blister pack version exists:
Product Code: C13550000 570C1355000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 30509 51522 6
Contents: 16 cards (11 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and a Marketing card). In some boosters a punch card with markers for exerted and eternal, brick counters and -1/-1 counters might be included.
Masterpiece Series: 24 foil Amonkhet Invocations
Sixteenth card is a token card or a punch card with advertisements on the back side. There are 12 tokens and 1 punch card in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards, Masterpiece Series odds approx. 1:1,935 cards.
Made in Belgium: English (C13540001), French (C13541010), German (C13541000), Italian (C13541030), Russian (C13541210)
Made in USA: English (C13540000), English (blister pack C13550000), English (Standard Showdown B0000013277), Korean (C13541360),
Portuguese (C13541900), Spanish (C13541050), Traditional Chinese (C13541410), Simplified Chinese (C13542370)
Made in Japan: Japanese (C13541400)
To be verified:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QG0zkR ... RzmR_/view

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 30/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:51 am

Update to Amonkhet
Amonkhet (April 2017) 11
A blister pack version exists:
Product Code: C02530000 570C0253000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 30509 49218 3
Contents: 16 cards (11 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and a Marketing card). In some boosters a punch card with markers for exerted and eternal, brick counters and -1/-1 counters might be included.
Masterpiece Series: 30 foil Amonkhet Invocations
Sixteenth card is a token card, an emblem or a punch card with advertisements on the back side. There are 24 tokens, 1 emblem and 1 punch card in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards, Masterpiece Series odds approx. 1:1,935 cards.
Made in Belgium: English (C02520001), French (C02521010), German (C02521000), Italian (C02521030), Russian (C02521210)
Made in USA: English (C02520000), English (blister pack C02530000), English (Standard Showdown B0000013272), Korean (C02521360),
Portuguese (C02521900), Spanish (C02521050), Traditional Chinese (C02521410), Simplified Chinese (C02522370)
Made in Japan: Japanese (C02521400)
To be verified:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J5SHo_ ... PuG2Z/view

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 30/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:57 am

Update to Guilds of Ravnica
Guilds of Ravnica (October 2018) 11
A blister pack version exists:
Product Code: C45860000 570C4586000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 30509 67085 7
Contents: 16 cards (11 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and a Marketing card).
Sixteenth card is a token card or an emblem, with advertisements on the back side. There are 8 tokens and 2 emblems in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards.
Made in Belgium: French (C45851010), German (C45851000), Italian (C45851030),, Russian (C45851210)
Made in USA: English, English (blister pack C45860000), English (Standard Showdown B0000013827), Portuguese (C45851900), Simplified Chinese (C45852370), Spanish (C45851050), Traditional Chinese (C45851410)
Made in Japan: Japanese (C45851400), Box Topper (150Z5118001)
To be verified: Korean
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n7q_At ... sp=sharing

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Compilation of Manufacture Information for MTG Products. 30/04/2019

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:20 am

Update to Eldritch Moon
Eldritch Moon (July 2016) 11
A blister pack version exists:
Product Code: B66290000 570B6629000001 EN
UPC-A: 6 30509 39934 5
Contents: 16 cards (11 Commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and a Marketing card). A checklist card replaces the basic land in some boosters.
Sixteenth card is a token card or an emblem with advertisements on the back side. There are 8 tokens and 2 emblems and 1 checklist card in the set.
Premium card odds approx. 1: 67 cards.
Made in Belgium: French (B66281010), Italian (B66281030), Russian (B66281210), German (B66281000)
Made in USA: English (B66280000), English (blister pack B66290000), Korean (B66281360), Simplified Chinese (B66282370), Spanish (B66281050), Traditional Chinese
Made in Japan: Japanese (B66281400)
To be verified: Portuguese (B66281900)
Existence: English (Made in Belgium or EU)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sygPi5 ... b1nFz/view

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest